- From Joe Firmage <firstname.lastname@example.org
- Presuming that the 'J.F.' herein refers to me, it should
be noted that I have neither seen alleged new NASA footage nor engaged
in discussions concerning purchase of same. Obviously, I hope that something
genuinely new and important has been uncovered, but we've been down this
path several times before and have not found compelling evidence. ISSO's
team will naturally withhold judgement until it can be examined.
- - Joe Firmage
- UPDATE 2-1-2000
- From David Sereda <email@example.com
- Dear Jeff,
- I have led a four-year investigation at NASA of the alleged
Martyn Stubbs NASA video footage. It is important to note that NASA video
is the property of all Americans by law. It cannot be copywrited or owned
by anyone. My investigation with NASA involves over 20 letters from Top
NASA scientists about the phenomena on the tape. It is a very sophisticated
investigation with many baffled minds.
- I have written 1/3 of a 300-page book about this investigation.
It is the property of David Sereda. For anyone to publish or speak in public
about my letters (my private mail) is a Federal offense and is punishible
by law. This is why I must keep this part of the soon-to-be released alleged
Stubbs NASA video NASA investigation with me.
- For people who want to know about my investigation, my
book will be called "Evidence 2001, The Case for NASA UFOS?"
I also have the video in my posession what may be over fifty (50) 2-3 mile
wide spacecraft filmed on a recent NASA mission.
- For anyone interested in helping me with publishing the
book, please send e-mail: DavidSereda@hotmail.com
- Statement From Russell Callaghan
- From Mark Hall <firstname.lastname@example.org 1-31-00
- Hi Mark. We got on the phone with Martyn in Canada who
was upset to say the least about the actions of David and during a hour
long phone call all recorded at Martyn's agreement we have prepared a statement
which is now on our website and in the hands of Bob and Teri Brown organisers
of the 9th International UFO congress in Laughlin.
- TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN
- Over the weekend of 29/30 January, two e-mails from D.S.
were posted to a number of individuals which purported that UFO Magazine
and Novacity Pty. Ltd., organisers of the 'Phenomena' exhibition, had "stolen"
five years of work and were selling it as their own in respect of NASA
footage obtained by a TV Cable Station Manager (M.S.) based in Vancouver,
- A threat was made that a lawsuit would be filed against
UFO Magazine, Novacity Pty. Ltd and organisers of the 9th International
UFO Congress Convention and Film Festival (Laughlin, Nevada 5-11 March
2000) for alleged breach of contract.
- We have since been given full authority to post the following
statement from the TV Cable Station Manager (M.S.), dated 31 January, 2000.
Please take note.
- STATEMENT FROM M.S.
- "Let me say that I'm not in any company or any partnership
or anything like that with D.S. Any discussions I've held with him were
contingent on us forming a company. And we haven't formed a company.
- "He has absolutely no ownership and neither did
M.B. Those are the two guys who have helped me get e-mails. I've since
had a call from J.F.'s scientist. I think that J.F. wishes to throw the
full resources of his millions at us, and I think that's what has caused
- "I don't know what they're up to, but if you want
to put anything out on any web page, any letter, any phone call, you just
say to disregard those e-mails because we are not in a partnership.
- "Secondly, you can say that you have negotiated
this completely privately with me and if anybody disputes anything that
Quest Publications International Ltd (publishers of UFO Magazine) and Novacity
Pty. Ltd (organisers of the Phenomena exhibition) they can contact me.
- "I don't care how much you have to scorch them.
I have no agreement with J.F. and the fact of the matter is I'm not in
any company with D.S. or M.B. They do not own anything.
- "People are smelling millions from J.F., but the
problem is he has no rights to the video. They can go to NASA and purchase
the video, but NASA says they don't have it.
- "You don't have a thing to be concerned about and
I'm glad that you called me.
- "I'll try to get a hold of D.S. and M.B. and try
to undo the damage that they've done, and in the meantime I want you to
tell every person associated with what we're trying to do, that this is
crazy. D.S. is my own researcher, that's all he is. He's in Hawaii and
I can't control the guy. We've got something happening on March 11th.
- "Just tell everyone, the inside people that you
know, the Congress and everyone else, that D.S. is a researcher of mine
who like you, can't believe how great the footage is.
- "It's over-enthusiasm gone nuts."
- * This material will be presented at the Congress on
- If you would be kind enough to make sure the statement
gets around we would be ver grateful.
- It seems the Congress in Laughlin could be busier than
- Canadian Cable TV Station Manager
NASA Footage Gets Ripped Off
- By David Sereda <email@example.com
- Dear Jeff,
- I am Martyn Stubbs, partner in a new UFO Documentary
film called "Evidence 2001, The case for NASA UFOs." I read your
(posted) article about how Russel Callaghan and Graham W. Birdsall plan
to release our project to the world without our permission at the UFO Congress
in Nevada This March. ___
- Martyn Stubbs entered agreements with UFO Magazine and
The Phenomenon Exhibit for an article about my research with NASA for 4
years and Martyn's NASA video footage 5-year research project. The exhibit
was not to sell or show this footage outside of itself. It was supposed
to promote the Martyn Stubbs Video and David Sereda Investigation at NASA
and our up-coming documentary film.
- What these men are doing is a crime. It took Martyn 5
years to collect this footage. It took me 4 years to have conversations
with NASA at a very high level. It is our project. This is a rip off. We
are both furious about this breach of contract and will file a lawsuit
against UFO Magazine and the Phenomenon Exhibit for over $10 million if
they do not cease and desist with this plot to destroy our project.
- David Sereda
- Please publish this on your website.
- My e-mail is DavidSereda@hotmail.com
- Information about the new NASA footage. There is a short
preview copy of some of the footage that I saw in Leeds last year at http://www.ufomag.co.uk/NASA02.ram
if you have a 28.8 modem and http://www.ufomag.co.uk/NASA001.ram
if you have a 56k modem.
- During last September's 18th Leeds International UFO
Conference, the audience were made privy to news that UFO Magazine had
acquired 520 video tapes totaling over 2,500 hours of NASA space shuttle
transmissions. These had been recorded and logged by a Canadian TV station
manager who believed the footage contained stark evidence of extraterrestrial
- Last August, a representative from UFO Magazine and the
Australian-based Phenomena exhibition traveled to Canada at the behest
of this individual. Following a week-long series of meetings, agreement
was reached for UFO Magazine/Phenomena to disseminate relevant segments
of that footage to the world.
- Since then, brief segments of the footage have been screened
at the Acapulco Conference in Mexico on 12 December and on special TV monitors
within the Phenomena exhibition in Fremantle, Perth.
- Several highly respected figures within the fields of
UFO research and SETI have viewed some of the material. The term 'historic'
was ventured on three separate occasions. Other highly placed figures within
NASA itself, as well as eminent physicists have expressed bewilderment
on viewing the footage for themselves.
- Considerable international media interest has already
- We are now able to disclose that a timetable for disseminating
this material into the public domain has been agreed among the relevant
parties. On Saturday, 11 March, Graham W. Birdsall and Russel Callaghan
will make a 3-hour presentation on the NASA footage at the 9th Annual International
UFO Congress Convention and Film Festival, which is being staged at the
River Palms Resort, Laughlin, Nevada (5-11 March).
- The world's media have been extended an invitation to
- Their lecture will end at 12 noon (4.00am GMT). Back
in England, at that precise moment, a presentation of the NASA material
(video/stills/explanation) will be uploaded onto our Webster and made available
to the world.
- Thereafter, it is anticipated that multinational TV and
news gathering institutions will assist in further disseminating this material
across the globe.
- Further details and background information will feature
in the March/April 2000 issue of UFO Magazine, available on newsstands
across Britain from 24 February.
- The Australian Phenomena site where most of this info
will be disseminated is at <http://www.phenomena-exhibit.com/http://www.phenomena-exhibit.com/
- ©Mark Hall, 2000