- 12/11/99 Houston, Texas "Missile or UFO?"
- Father and daugher witness unknown object flying one
direction then another. "We watched it for about 20 seconds. We went
in to get my wife and she came out but it was gone. We stood there a couple
more minutes and saw it again, going the other way. First we saw it coming
down. Second time it was shooting up. I can only explain it as a strange
feeling looked more like a rocket landing or missle. We thought Russia
sent one at us but the second time we saw it going the other way."
- 12/11/99 Unionville, New York "Flying Triangle
- Man reports an unknown triangle shaped object near Unionville.
"I pulled over & got out to watch it fly almost directly over
head. It had NO tail. I heard nothing as it went by, I just watched it
fly over the fields what seemed to me to be extremely slowly. It was a
- 12/11/99 Ohio "7 Mysterious Bursts of Light"
- We received a report from Jody in North Eastern Ohio
that on 12/09/99 at 11:00 to 11:30 PM. She had the following sighting:
"I was sitting in my car. I had just gotten home from work and our
sensor light went out...and there were 7 bursts of white light...like lighting
but with no bolts....it lit up the whole sky."
- 12/13/99 Holland "3 Triangle Objects Reported"
- Rick of Vlaardingen, Holland filed a report on three
triangular UFOs: "As I looked, I saw 3 triangular objects in a 'V'
formation. First, I thought they were 3 fighter jets, but there were no
tail and wing lights and the sound was different. The sound was a monotone
noise...as if it was one object. Then in one second they changed positions
3 times and continued in straight, level flight. Very strange in my opinion
as they changed positions so very quickly. "
- This is a selection of the UFO reports that came into
the World Wide UFO Reporting Center over the last 7 days. For complete
reports and other UFO sightings, please visit http://www.ufosightings.net
- Morgan Clements <email@example.com Director - World
Wide UFO Reporting Center