- From Tim Matthews <email@example.com
- Ye Gads,
- I've read some nonsense before but this really takes
- After all these years I've never read any sensible evidence
to suggest that an alien craft came down near/at/within a 100 miles of
Roswell - at one of the claimed eight crash sites - neither have I seen
any credible evidence to suggest 'recovered technology'.
- In any case, both the Americans and Germans had similar
designs on the drawing board long before 1947 and whilst Andrews may have
had his suspicions that's not something that we can independently verify,
which is a shame. Andrews was a model maker - and a good one - but his
sources were no better than anyones elses. Of course I should point out
that Rich's book is one long propaganda exercise - and full of holes....the
thing about the 1985 Aurora funding line being related to the B-2 is a
good case in point.
- I don't believe arch-spook Corso's book either, not only
because he cannot provide any evidence for his claims but because their
are discrepancies throughout.
- Until fairly recently what crashed at Roswell, according
to Roswell storytellers, was a disc. Now it's a stealth aircraft and not
a very good one at that. It's all about maintaining the recovered technology
myth - one actively encouraged by the military-industrial complex and brainlessly
accepted by believers. They have been targetted by the Doty's of this world
and still believe lies like MJ-12 and SOM 1-01...
- There is NO evidence to support their claims. Just alot
of noise....about an F-19? No such thing I'm afraid!
- Lockheed was almost certainly involved in the design
and building of America's secret saucers but these were man-made too. No
- All we have in this new posting is science fiction -
alot of wild speculation and that's about all. The idea that inward canted
fins were taken from an alien craft is so ridiculous. The aircraft in question
were configured for flight WITHIN an atmosphere, hence their Low Observable
characteristics. The idea that this was flying around in space is rather
amusing, and also a very sad reflection on Ufology's desire for aliens
at any cost.
- Not to mention the massive confusion about so-called
"Aurora" like planes. Who is saying that the TR-3A and F-117A
interdictor are in any way related? Not me!
- There is NO HOPE for Ufology - and little hope for those
making this latest batch of stupid claims. No wonder people are leaving
Ufology in droves..or should that be drones......
- Tim Matthews - author; "UFO Revelation - The Secret
Technology Exposed? (Blandford, 1999). Editor, BEYOND magazine.
- Archive programs: You can hear Bill MacDonald discuss
this revelation in depth with Jeff during the 8-2-99 program. Also, hear
Micheal Lindemann and Jeff disuss the importance of this development during
the first hour of the Wednesday, 8-4-99 program.
- ROSWELL SPACECRAFT HELPED DEVELOP OUR SPY
- Aviation artist William M. McDonald writes, "Now
that legendary Lockheed engineer and Chief model kit designer for the Testor
Corporation, John Andrews is dead, I can announce that he personally confirmed
the design connection between the Roswell Spacecraft and the Lockheed Martin
Unmanned Combat Air Vehicles (UCAVs), spy planes, Joint Strike Fighters,
and Space Shuttles." How can anyone miss the comparison that my Stingray/Porpoise-like
Chimaera design has in common with the three "Aurora" planes,
the F-117 Nighthawk, the TR-3A "Black Manta," and even the original
old YF-12A/SR-71 Blackbird spy planes of Kelly Johnson's Genius?
- John Andrews was a close personal friend of "Skunk
Works" CEO Ben Rich, the hand-picked successor of Kelly Johnson, the
man famous for the F-117 Nighthawk "Stealth" fighter, it's half-pint
prototype the HAVE BLUE, and the top secret F-19 Stealth Interceptor. Before
Ben Rich died of cancer, Andrews took my questions to him and Rich confirmed:
- 1. There are two types of UFOs. The ones we build, and
the ones THEY build. We learned from both crash retrievals and actual "Hand-me-downs."
The Government knew, and until 1969 took an active hand in the administration
of that information. After the 1969 Nixon 'Purge,' administration was handled
by an international board of directors in the private sector.
- 2. 'An item,' as opposed to 'The item' was recovered
near the world's only combat operational atom bomb base (Roswell AAF) in
1947. Hull design, aerodynamic measurements, propulsion info was passed
directly to Jack Northrop and Kelly Johnson, beginning in 1950. A major
block of data being passed on from 'The Working Group' at Wright Patterson
AFB's Foreign Technologies Division in 1952. The item refers to the top
secret designation of Kelly's original variant of the U-2 (TR-1) spy plane
in congressional and Pentagon budgets in the 1950s.
- 3. Nearly all 'Biomorphic' aerospace designs were inspired
by the Roswell spacecraft from Kelly's SR-71 Blackbird, onward to today's
drones, UCAVs, and aerospace craft.
- 4. The inward canted vertical stabilizers of the F-19,
the HAVE BLUE, many drones, some UCAVs, and the SR-71 matched the 30 degrees
inward cant of the Roswell spacecraft's shark fin shaped pair of vertical
stabs or 'Winglets.' Same goes for the wing camber to fuselage "Blend"
of the airframe designs.
- 5. The outward cants of the F-22 Raptor, the F-117, the
McDonnell Douglas YF-23, and the TACIT BLUE stealth concept prototypes
perform similar aerodynamic functions for stability in high performance
- 6. Rich observed that the impression Kelly Johnson's
contacts had was a negative impression and Kelly implied in rare conversations
on the subject that "Factions" from "Out there" were
a threat, more than they were a blessing. The cost of having "Them"
around was "Unimaginable" and "Unbelievable."
- 7. It was Ben Rich's opinion, that the public should
not be told. He believed they could not handle the truth, ever. Only in
the last months of his decline did he begin to feel that the 'International
corporate board of directors' dealing with the "Subject," could
represent a bigger problem to citizens' personal freedoms under the United
States Constitution than the presence of off world visitors themselves.
- Andrews passed this information on to me in stages, from
1994 until my last phone conversation with him around the Christmas holidays
of 1998. Thanks to William M. McDonald at Argonaut-Greywolf@home.com. Editors
Note: I thought it was disc shaped, but we have many reports there are
both ours and their UFOs in our skies.