- National TV Journal (Croatian Television
Program 1) 09th of May 1999. - Sunday (report broadcast around 19:55)
- Reporter: Radomir Papo Camera man: Dinko
- This is a transcript from the television
- From Pag Island (Pag Island is located
in the Adriatic Sea in Croatia, Europe).
- The trace, in the shape of a triangle,
is located on 190m high hill, Komarovac, in a very remote area, kilometers
away from the town.
- The stone mass inside the triangular
trace is stamped for 25cm (from the perspective of the surrounding untouched
area). The length of the sides of the triangle are 37m*49cm (all 3 sides
of the triangle have the same length). This discovery was made by "measure
man" Zdenko Grbavac for surveying purposes.
- TV Interview:
- Radomir Papo: And you are 30 year in
- Zdenko Grbavac: Yes.
- Radomir Papo: And you have never found
something like this?
- Zdenko Grbavac: I haven't found anything
similar in my surveyor practice , although I have been at lot at those
trigonometry points and that was all connected with my job. This is the
first time I have seen this.
- Zdenko was also suprised by the following:
- Zdenko Grbavac: During my tour of this
area and triangle, the difference was, that in the surrounding area you
can find grass, snails, spiders and I have noticed that (in the sense that
inside trace in the shape of triangle you can't find grass, snails and
- There are also other strange and interesting
paragraphs. The stones inside triangle aren't crushed as what would be
the effect from a roller during the contruction of roads. The stones are
stamped as if something has hovered above and with strange forces then
affected the ground.
- The structure and composition of the
stone hasn't changed, which means that there haven't been high temperatures.
The stones at the edges have also been effected by the forces. A few holes
in the stones have found at the edges of the triangle sides.
- What kind of formation and with what
strength and technology caused this to happen is the question for many
scientists and ufologists. Zdenko and his son Kruno have an answer.
- Zdenko Grbavac: I asked Kruno what do
you think about that, and he says "it looks like a space ship".
- COMMENTS OF THE AGETI_MASTER: The area
of Pag Island has been long known to ufologists. During 1967, a triangular
UFO was sighted above Pag Island and also it has been monitored by local
- There was a second famous sighting during
December 1997. It was also monitored by police.
- The POLARIS team (Polaris is national
UFO group) and I were on the ground during the investigation of the 1997
case. A few official explenations have been offered (weather ballon, planet
venus, aurora, reflection from the Moon, ice particals in the atmosphere
etc)... We didn't find those explanations valid.
- The investigation continues...
- The POLARIS team and I will go to the
site this week. I will let you know about further data....
- Best regards