- About an hour ago I got the note reprinted
below from a dedicated weather watcher who is following our story about
the biological attack on America. He reports spraying trails appearing
at this time on satellite images of the West Coast.
- I've located the satellite image he refers
to at this URL:
- If you receive this too late to see the
unmistakable spray patterns off the coast of Oregon and northern California,
I've frozen the image and posted it at:
- I don't know the wind speeds involved,
so cannot estimate the time of arrival of the spray package, or how long
it will linger, but I would suggest staying inside this weekend.
- Ken Welch
- - - - - - -
- Date sent: Sat, 24 Apr 1999 11:27:44
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Chemtrails GOES visible
- 17:00 UTC GOES 10 visible satellite image
(weathernet) currently shows a pattern being laid offshore along the coast
of California and Oregon. With the recent decrease in winds and the building
high pressure ridge, this is exactly where one would lay down a pattern
of spray to drift in with the onshore flow over coastal areas. I am a
serious weather junkie, I minored in meteorology, and I know my atmospheric
science. Having viewed thousands of satellite photos and images, I have
never seen the kinds of 'clouds' that are visible in your images...and
the ones that appear in the current West Coast image. The crossing of the
contrails is antithetical to weather dynamics and would occur naturally,
in my opinion, once in a million.
- Looks like a good day to stay indoors!!!
- Lee Elder