- 'The Incident' is an Artwork
- As you might have guessed 'The Incident' is not at all
what it pretends to be, it is all made up by me. I am scared - not of dark
powers but of the "New-Age" we are entering.
- Manipulation with words, pictures and humans has become
so easy that we have to be extremely critical with everything we see or
hear. And specially with those things we want to hear.
- The greatest manipulator is one's own mind ...it will
pick up the things we want to hear and forget or distort the rest.
- I have in 'The Incident' tried to take it so far out
that it becomes an absurdity.
- You will if you look carefully, find references to The
Roswell Incident, Lords of the round table, Nazism, Communism, Cold War
Intelligence, Spiritism (obvious), Christianity, The assassination of JFK,
the New Word Order (a conspiracy theory), Lars von Trier's movie "Epidemic"
(great film) and Yves Klein's photo "Yves Klein hurling himself into
space" (famous photo-document that I've revealed as a montage), and
if you look even closer there are 2 pictures of me hidden somewhere in
- For the technical interested I can tell that It took
me 3 days to make the pictures with "Adobe Photoshop" and a bunch
of old photos. Depending on your temperament and belief you can look at
"The Incident" as a modern kind of an Edgar Allan Poe story,
an artwork, a manipulation, a satanic piece of humor, a hoax or simply
a reminder to be critical with what you see, hear and believe. The choice
- Best regards
- BALDER OLRIK
- From Rev. Troy Heidt
- I saw the photo from 'The Incident' on your Ouija board
link, you do know that that is a hoax, don't you! I will cut and paste
the letter I got from Orlick below!
- I was really disappointed to learn about it not being
real, it seemed like it would've been such a cool thing to have explored
had The Incident been a real thing!
- As far as Ouija Boards go, it is a good thing not to
mess with them.
- As a minister, I could relate story after story to you
about some pretty spooky things that have happened. I'll briefly share
- A young man in a town I pastored was in his basement
and he'd been playing Ouija with his friends for sometime. Everyone went
home and he stayed in his basement alone. He thought he'd ask it some
personal questions and was amazed when the cursor seemed to move itself
on the board! After a few minutes of questions the young man asked the
board what it was. It pointed to A S P I R I T. He thought that was
strange, so he asked another question!
- "Where are you?"
- I A M S I T T I N G O N Y O U R L A P !
- He felt a cold chill go up his spine and could feel an
eerie presence in the room. He grabbed the board and the cursor, threw
it against the wall and all through high school wouldn't play Ouija again.
- This isn't an Urban Legend, I actually know this man,
and several others with stories that are just as freaky!
- Thanks again for your time Jeff, Blessings to you, always
enjoy the show,