- UPDATE - More LA 'Camps' Exposed
- From Sonny earth1 communications
- Mr. Bradleys allegation of a "camp
at the 405 and 5 interchange:
- This is a large training vacility for
the LAPD...repeat: LAPD!!! IT IS OWNED BY LOS ANGELES DEPARTMENT OF WATER
AND POWER IT IS PART OF THE VAN NORMAN DAM WHICH FEEDS WATER INTO THE SAN
FERNANDO VALLEY. YOU CAN TAKE TOURS AND SEE EVERYTHING.....E-V-E-R-Y-T-H-I-N-G!!
- The short 'runway' refered to by Bradley
is in fact a mock 4 lane highway intersection approximately 400 feet long
with painted lane markers and such! Right next to it is a high speed practice
pursuit ralley course.
- As you go south on the 405 you can pull
over on the fwy and view the entire field...and most of the time see LAPD
cars practicing maneuvers on the track.
- AGAIN, I urge you to investigate this
- In addition we were again at the pearblossem
site last sunday and looked with a fine tooth comb ....NOTHING! I REPEAT
- People like Bradley are zealots and have
but one agenda and it does not include the truth.
- Lest we not forget than misinformation
stories like this could cost lives if there were to be a political problem,
or that some panicked individual or group goes out and starts shooting
at what THEY believe to be a camp.
- The question that is now brought to mind
is: HOW MANY OF THE REPORTS THAT ARE CIRCULATING ON THE NET REGARDING CAMPS
AND SUCH ARE LIKE BRADLEY'S...?
- The more we look the more we find...LIES!
- Update 3-27-99
- Note - We have been dilligently covering
the issue of FEMA apportioning the US into ten different administrative
regions for years. We have been covering the allegations of 'camps' for
the past six years going all the way back to our ground-breaking interviews
with attorney Linda Thompson in 1994. We have covered 'Garden Plot' and
'Rex' and the frightening array of Executive Orders now on the books. We
have NO trouble with the concept that there are plans to utilize camps
in times of 'national emergency'...the usage of which could range from
nefarious and completely evil goals to using them to quarantine victims
of mass plague or biological-chemical warfare attacks. The possibilities
are numerous, the ramifications run the gamut.
- Mr. Bradley has made a number of claims
in his Southern California concentration camps story, which, so far, do
not hold up to close scrutiny.
- Fact: His story was first posted on 3-7-99.
- Fact: Within a week, 'Sonny' had gone
to the area with several others, had taken pictures, and then submitted
his rebuttal story on 3-13-99.
- Fact: 'Sonny' asked that Mr. Bradley
be given an opportunity to agree or disagree that the photos in 'Sonny's'
story were of the same facility he described in his 'camps' story. The
photos were emailed to Mr. Bradley.
- Fact: We have subsequently asked Mr.
Bradley FIVE times to answer that question. He has refused to do so. On
3-23-99, we posted the dissenting story submitted by 'Sonny' with some
of his photos. We ask Mr. Bradley again: Are these photos showing the same
Pearblossom 'camp' at which you said you were threatened by guards with
automatic weapons and were then escorted completely out of the area by
mysterious 'vans'...one in front of your car and one in the back? Is this
the same area you claim to have attempted to overfly in a small plane but
were threatened by air traffic control as you flew near the location?
- Further, can you offer any proof that,
as you state, anyone caught simply stopping their vehicles on the Pearblossom
Highway to look at the 'camp' fences would be escorted by vans, front and
rear, out of the area all the way to Highway 14 or all the way to I-15
- Fact: We have asked Mr. Bradley to send
us copies of the 'dozens' of pictures of the Pearblossom facility he claims
he took from the ground and the air. None have been received.
- Fact: Mr. Bradley, when pressed, promised
that he was 'overnighting' the photos of the Pearblossom 'camp' to us.
None have been received.
- Fact: We challenged Mr. Bradley to send
us even one single solitary picture of one single 'guard' at Pearblossom
carrying an MP5 or an M16. No pictures have been received.
- Fact: Over half a dozen people have emailed
to tell us they have personally, individually been out to the Pearblossom
'camp' and could find nothing to match Mr. Bradley's claims and descriptions.
In this group are a physician, an attorney, and a woman who LIVES in Pearblossom...all
reject Mr. Bradley's story.
- Fact: Mr. Bradley continues to maintain
the inward-pointing barbed wire strands on the perimeter fences prove his
contentions that the Pearblossom location is a 'camp.'
- Fact: Our calls to fencing contractors
determined that inward pointed barbed wire is NOT uncommon. Many companies,
in fact, are now having their wire re-pointed INWARD to prevent LAWSUITS
over LIABILITY issues of INJURY from outward pointing barbed wire. This
is ESPECIALLY desireable when the fence lines are on or very near the edge
of the property line. In our litigious society, many companies have been
sued by people claiming that outward pointing wire has caused them injury.
- Fact: Mr. Bradley states he is going
out to expose the Pearblossom 'camp' with the help of two reporters from
the national mainstream media but refuses to name these people.
- Fact: Mr. Bradley has now posted two
(2) pictures of the alleged Pearblossom 'camp.' at this url: http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Realm/9485/cam_5.htm The photos show nothing more than than 'Sonny's'
pictures and do not constitute proof of a 'concentration camp.' He continues
to maintain the inward direction of the three strands of barbed wire necessarily
define sinister intent. As we have demonstrated, inward pointing barbed
wire is becoming commonplace. This is the text that accompanies Mr. Bradley's
- "Location 10: Pearblossom at Ave
116 and the Pearblossom Highway. Status: Created in 1996 from what was
a small then repair facility, it is now huge, some 2.3 miles by seven miles
of moats, guard shacks, and fences with all the Barbed Wire POINTING IN.
Caution when approaching."
- We await further developments.
- Note - We have had half a dozen other
people go out to the Pearblossom location and email in reports. None of
them, zero, could find anything to corroborate the information in the original
- From: billingsley
- To: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Pearblossom Camp
- Date: Sun, 21 Mar 1999
- A friend of mine did me a favor and went
to the site of the alleged camp. He reports to me that the only thing there
was only a pumping station used for the California Aquaduct. In addition,
he reports that there was a sign giving a telephone number if someone wanted
to request a tour. This man is a prominent doctor here in the Antelope
Valley so I think he was able to identify what he saw ok ,but maybe it
could be a cover. He reiterated that he saw no guard towers. The bottom
line....we don't know.
- Pearblossom NOT A 'Camp'
- From Sonny at earth1 communications
- Submitted 3-13-99
- (posted with photos 3-23-99)
- Yesterday our team went to the alleged
'death camp' Pearblossom site and did a full recon including a 7 mile perimeter
- This location is, in reality, nothing
more than a California Aqueduct pumping station.
- The gates are open and regular tours
are given...cameras are allowed.