- Note: We cannot verify the validity
of this report but found it of sufficient interest to post.
- First name: Identity Secret
Surname: Identity Secret
Occupation: US Naval MP
- Day: Monday Month: November Year: 1997
Time: 1:30 AM
- Country: USA Nearest town: Grand Prairie
- Information of surrounding area: In Grand
Prairie Texas. Hills and several military compounds. On guard duty during
the night shift at G.P. Naval Air Station, No power lines, Convoy.
- Event took place for [ ] minutes: 30
- Information of the sighting: I along
with two Naval Air Station buddies were manning our posts this evening.
It was a clear night and almost every star could be seen in the sky. We
were enjoying some chit chatting when we heard the distant rumblings of
vehicles that were approcahing the S.W. gate.
- We immediately manned our positions just
in case. It was strange to have anything come down this road especially
at 1:00 in the morning. As the noise approcahed a deafening roar, we saw
the details of a Caravan coming around the road ahead of us.
- We just looked at each other because
there was no guest roster in our hands detailing any official visitation.
- the Caravan stopped just short of the
gate and to military officers approached us from the leading Jeep.
- I immediately rang the relay station
and the control center.
- After talking for a brief 10 seconds
with the control officer in the control center, another voice took hold
of the mic.
- Identifying himself as a Naval Commander
which I wrote down but cannot remember, he informed me to open the gates
and to ignore the visit.
- I then received a call from the relay
station where my commander informed me of the same. I will not list his
name here for possible repurcussions.
- The two men that approached us wore cams
with no insignias. Their M16's were not muffed so we knew they had live
- They took the Roster I had filled in
with the number of trucks, jeeps, motorcycles and Commander Instructions.
- I remember the number of vehicles...12
in all. The convoy consisted of two large 18 wheeled trucks, 4 Large Flatbeds
with something tarped on them, 2 Jeeps, a Motorcycle and 3 Troop Transport
- They looked like army issued but painted
black except for the tarps. We are trained to hold some attention to detail.
No Identification of any kind were given verbally or on the vehicles.
- We were scared at this point. Apparantly,
we were not supposed to know about this convoy.
- There are at least 4 Large hangers where
we house some of the military aircraft that land.
- They commandeered two of these hangers
as we saw them drive towards them and release the troops that were in the
- I must have counted at least 45 to 55
men taking up various points around the hanger.
- As we looked through our binoculars,
it was clear to me that what they were unloading was nothing I had ever
- My buddies just stood there with there
jaws hanging open. It was an egg splt down the middle. Both were caged
in what looked to me a metal scafolding.
- Each split of the egg shaped object was
on each flatbed. If you put them together...it would look just like an
egg. There were no doorways, no landing gear, no lights...no nothing! Just
a smooth half egg shaped looking thing.
- One very strange thing besides it shape
was that it had a mirror reflection that made it look like it was almost
transparent until you realized it was mirroring what was around it. Med
in lab coats and clean suits began to unload many crates from the 18 wheelers.
- I saw no other personel besides what
looked to be lab coated technicians, and the clean suited men.
- All three of us were called at home later
that evening by our commander who informed us that we were relieved of
duty beginning the next day and that anything we saw would be denied by
him and any other military personel. I was really ticked off..this was
my livelihood yanked from me.
- I called my buddies to confirm that they
received the same message. I wrote various letters to the Naval Air Station
and my commander because I thought I knew him personally...hell he's been
to my house!
- I keep getting the run-around and now
the tell me that there is ni commander with that name at the facility.
- I have made it my goal to continue this
research until I get to the bottom of it. You don't know my name now, but
you will hear it soon. I have managed to acquire many documents concerning
this convoy that "never happened" and plan on going public with
it in the near future.
- I just want everyone to know my name
when I do to keep them from doing anything to me or my family.
- There exists a video of the events mentioned
due to the fact that all exits and entrances to the bases are monitored.
- The UFO Changed Colour: on
- Estimated height of craft: 25 Feet High
50 feet Long
- Information of noises around at the time:
Convoy, trucks, motorcycle, and miltary personnel
- Were there any witnesses: Yes, 2.
- Relationship of witness 1: Quartermaster
Relationship of witness 2: Private
- Was there any photogrphic evidence: Yes,
- (Weather and Conditions) - Clear: on
(Weather and Conditions) - Dry: on (Weather and Conditions) - Darkness:
- The UFO was sighted near or in a Military
Airfield Establishment: on