- A man I've dubbed "Beltway
Throat", a highly-reliable
- Washington source with connections to
CIA's top UFO
- expert, informed me today that there
are Mind Control and
- ultimately UFO Cover-Up implications
to the current news
- story about France's refusal to extradite
Ira Einhorn to the
- U.S. despite the U.S.'s request.
- Einhorn was accused of murder, but
fled the U.S. to
- France. A current Washington Post news
- allegations that Einhorn had worked for
the U.S. Government.
- "Beltway Throat" [BT] offers
"the rest of the story", as
- According to BT, Einhorn was deeply
involved in Mind
- Control projects for U.S. Intelligence.
Also involved in those
- mind control projects was Christopher
"Kit" Green, M.D.,
- Ph.D., Chief of General Motors' Research
- Center, and reported to have been the
former CIA top expert
- on UFO matters. (The Mind Control and
- connection goes like this. Intelligence
began "black projects"
- to attempt to match the telepathic and
- abilities of the extraterrestrials they
held captive at secret
- underground installations. Military Intelligence
- powers to penetrate the mind of a subject
and make him see
- whatever you wanted him to see.)
- BT reminds that Kit Green served
as a forensic expert for
- the prosecution at Ira Einhorn's murder
trial. BT suggested
- that Dr. Green deliberately served as
the prosecution's expert
- in order to sabotage the prosecution's
case, and thus assist
- Einhorn in getting acquitted. BT intimated
- motive would be helping a fellow accomplice
- mind-control experiments, widely viewed
as unethical and
- illegal, and perhaps assuring Einhorn's
- about those dark matters.
- BT said that his CIA source planned
to provide a "leak"
- about the Einhorn-Green Mind Control-UFO
- connection to major newspaper reporters.
That story will
- include additional lurid personal details
about Einhorn and
- Green to make publicizing the "leak"
irresistible. It is CIA
- source's strategy to create a full news
media inquiry into Dr.
- Green's involvement in Mind Control experiments,
- thence to the extraterrestrial studies
which led to those
- Mind Control projects. This Byzantine
- unraveling the UFO Cover-Up is a classic
example of CIA
- strategy, in which the line between Point
A and Point B
- resembles a pretzel.
- It is worth exploring what it means
that the current
- occupant of the UFO Desk at CIA is snitching
- predecessor. Multiple knowledgeable sources
- there is a civil war going on within
Intelligence and the
- military over whether to end the UFO
- "conservatives" want to hang
on to status quo as long as
- possible. Their reasons include: fear
of destabilizing social
- order (read: their careers), fear of
the public outrage when
- the harassment of citizens and the criminal
deeds done under
- cover of "national security"
get exposed, the need to develop
- ET technology in secret into super-weapons
in case of alien
- attack, and the astronomical profits
and kickbacks to be made
- from siphoning classified extraterrestrial
- insider corporations.
- The "progressives" feel
that the Cold War is over, and
- there is no further realistic need to
hide UFO reality. Further,
- they believe that decades of information
indicates that the
- extraterrestrials are benign, and that
the public interest is best
- served by the public's being aware of
what has been learned
- from government communication with the
- BT also noted that the current Capitol
Hill fracture between
- Liberals and Conservatives has slowed
down the holding of
- Congressional Hearings to allow former
government insiders to
- publicly testify about UFO reality. It
seems that each side wants
- to pin political blame for the UFO Cover-Up
on the other.
- I pointed out to BT that, with now
ten Presidents and 25
- Congresses having sanctioned the deception
of the American
- public about UFO matters, there is enough
political blame to
- go around for both parties.
- Richard Boylan, Ph.D.
- Richard Boylan, Ph.D. 2826 O Street,
Suite 2, Sacramento, CA 95816,
- USA. (916) 455-0120 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
; Primary website:
- http://www.ufonetwork.com/boylan/ Author:
- Encounters, Labored Journey To The Stars
and Project Epiphany.
- Regular columnist in "Contact Forum"
- and Bob Dean's "Stargate Newsletter":