- Note: These are but a few of many Biblical
passages which APPEAR to make direct reference to UFOs and ETs. If you
have others you would like to include, please send them.
- 2Ki 2:11
- And it came to pass, as they still went
on, and talked, that, behold, there appeared a chariot of fire, and horses
of fire, and parted them both asunder; and Elijah went up by a whirlwind
- 2Ki 6:17
- And Elisha prayed, and said, LORD, I
pray thee, open his eyes, that he may see. And the LORD opened the eyes
of the young man; and he saw: and, behold, the mountain was full of horses
and chariots of fire round about Elisha.
- Ezekiel 1:
- 4 And I looked, and, behold, a whirlwind
came out of the north, a great cloud, and a fire infolding itself, and
a brightness was about it, and out of the midst thereof as the colour of
amber, out of the midst of the fire.
- 5 Also out of the midst thereof came
the likeness of four living creatures. And this was their appearance; they
had the likeness of a man.
- 6 And every one had four faces, and every
one had four wings.
- 7 And their feet were straight feet;
and the sole of their feet was like the sole of a calf's foot: and they
sparkled like the colour of burnished brass.
- 8 And they had the hands of a man under
their wings on their four sides; and they four had their faces and their
- 9 Their wings were joined one to another;
they turned not when they went; they went every one straight forward.
- 10 As for the likeness of their faces,
they four had the face of a man, and the face of a lion, on the right side:
and they four had the face of an ox on the left side; they four also had
the face of an eagle.
- 11 Thus were their faces: and their wings
were stretched upward; two wings of every one were joined one to another,
and two covered their bodies.
- 12 And they went every one straight forward:
whither the spirit was to go, they went; and they turned not when they
- 13 As for the likeness of the living
creatures, their appearance was like burning coals of fire, and like the
appearance of lamps: it went up and down among the living creatures; and
the fire was bright, and out of the fire went forth lightning.
- 14 And the living creatures ran and returned
as the appearance of a flash of lightning.
- 15 Now as I beheld the living creatures,
behold one wheel upon the earth by the living creatures, with his four
- 16 The appearance of the wheels and their
work was like unto the colour of a beryl: and they four had one likeness:
and their appearance and their work was as it were a wheel in the middle
of a wheel.
- 17 When they went, they went upon their
four sides: and they turned not when they went.
- 18 As for their rings, they were so high
that they were dreadful; and their rings were full of eyes round about
- 19 And when the living creatures went,
the wheels went by them: and when the living creatures were lifted up from
the earth, the wheels were lifted up.
- 20 Whithersoever the spirit was to go,
they went, thither was their spirit to go; and the wheels were lifted up
over against them: for the spirit of the living creature was in the wheels.
- 21 When those went, these went; and when
those stood, these stood; and when those were lifted up from the earth,
the wheels were lifted up over against them: for the spirit of the living
creature was in the wheels.