- (Note - The views expressed herein do not necessarily
represent those of this site or its sponsors. Comments are welcome)
- On December 30, less than two days before the beginning
of the year 2000, former Beatles member George Harrison was attacked and
stabbed in his home outside London. Harrison would very likely have been
killed if his wife Olivia hadn't smashed a lamp on the attacker's head.
- Considering what happened to Harrison's former bandmate
John Lennon on the streets of New York almost exactly 19 years before,
and considering the Beatles' key, pivotal role in the mass social experimentation
carried out by Britain's Tavistock Institute in conjunction with covert
intelligence agencies like the CIA, NSA and Britain's MI5/MI6, we'd say
there is a strong likelihood that Harrison, like Lennon, was NOT the victim
of some random act of senseless violence.
- In fact, Lennon was murdered shortly after he gave an
interview to Playboy magazine in which he blew the lid off the fact that
the Beatles were part of massive experimentation in social control/engineering
unleashed by Tavistock and intelligence agencies, as was the deliberate
introduction of drugs like LSD into the burgeoning "counterculture"
scene during the 1960s and 1970s. The Playboy interview was published not
long after Lennon's death.
- We'd say it's a good possibility Harrison was targeted
to be bumped off by some of the same forces responsible for rubbing out
Lennon, using MK-Ultra/Manchurian Candidate-type mind-controlled assassin
Mark David Chapman.
- Perhaps Harrison had likewise done something to incur
the wrath of his former "programmers"; or perhaps it's just "company"
procedure to terminate operatives of whatever designation at someone point
in time, lest they somehow become an unnecessary security risk.
- Perhaps George Harrison had been designated as some sort
of "sacrificial victim" by the demented, obsessed, criminally
insane, ritualistically- oriented "Illuminati" power brokers
operating behind the scenes of so many events in the world. Perhaps there
was some connection between this attempted "sacrifice" and the
end of the 20th century/beginning of the new millennium (even though that
REALLY begins next year!).
- The Beatles' movie "HELP!" kept coming to mind.
A sacrifice to Kali, perhaps?
- Right off the bat, we wondered if perhaps the near-fatal
assault on Harrison was linked to elements of the covert government, and
there were some indications this may have been the case.
- Few pop bands had as much impact on the latter half of
the 20th century than the Beatles. How ironic, then, that less than 48
hours before what was generally considered the end of this century Harrison
was nearly killed in a rather ritualistic fashion--by a knife.
- The number "33", a very significant number
in Masonry, seems to pop up with more than random frequency as having been
a factor--somehow or other --in many events or incidents which have ritualistic,
cult-like aspects. To name but one such recent event, there was a WEALTH
of 33s which figured in the crash of Flight 990 (33x10).
- Sure enough, we find some 33s showing up in the Harrison
- The attacker Michael Abram is 33 years old.
- And even more freaky, the attack was said to have occurred
at THREE-THIRTY in the morning (London time).
- The DATE of the attack was 12.30.99. In numerology, the
numbers of this date tally up to SIX, which is THREE plus THREE.
- Some similarities have emerged between the knife attack
upon Harrison and the New York City street shooting of Harrison's ex-bandmate
John Lennon in December 1980.
- As with Chapman, the mind-controlled assassin who killed
John Lennon, the person who wielded a 7-inch knife against Harrison and
his wife Olivia Wednesday night in their home near London, a Michael Abram,
is shaping up as some kind of fanatical lunatic who had only fairly recently
become "obsessed" with the Beatles, according to Abram's mother
Lynda. She also said that her son "hates" the Beatles and believes
them to "witches."
- What she describes about her son's "beliefs"
regarding the Beatles sounds to us like Michael Abram was subjected to
Manchurian Candidate/ MK-Ultra/Monarch/Montauk style belief-system conditioning;
inculcated in the target subject by such means as drug- or EM/RF-assisted
hypnotic trance induction or the like, as part of an overall mind control
- There are other anomalous and peculiar aspects to the
entire incident-- some of which George Harrison has already commented upon
publicly. Harrison said the man "was certainly not intent on burglary."
- The attacker in fact seemed quite proficient at wielding
a knife, stabbing Harrison four times--the most serious wound was only
an inch from Harrison's heart.
- For another example, one of the more inexplicable aspects
is how the attacker, now charged with two counts of attempted murder, was
able to penetrate what Harrison's neighbors describe as "Fort Knox"-like
security at the Harrison residence. Police have repeatedly noted their
amazement that Abram was able to penetrate the extensive, elaborate security
in place around Harrison's house.
- Obviously this was in some way or other an "inside"
- And furthermore, we'd really like to know whether slasher
Abram was carrying a copy of J.D. Salinger's "Catcher In the Rye,"
as were both Lennon's murderer Chapman and would-be Reagan assassin John
Hinckley-- NOT to mention the MK-Ultra mind-controlled assassin "Jerry"
played by Mel Gibson in the surprisingly revealing movie "Conspiracy
- Salinger, a quite accomplished and well-respected author
whose book "Catcher In The Rye" is required reading for a great
many high school students in the U.S., had extensive ties to the CIA throughout
most of his adult and professional life including his stint as a university
- We're very relieved to hear that neither of the Harrisons
were seriously injured in the stabbing assault.
- (c) 2000 NewsHawk® Inc.