- Our recipient Ronin advised us to read the points raised
in this editorial (below) by J.J. Johnson from the Sierra Times.
- We took a look and and took it to heart. The article,
reprinted below, is a full-on bulls-eye and we heartily recommend all our
recipients check it out--and then TRASH that census form for good.
- Johnson notes that a number of actions taken by the New
World Order federalist government lately, including the outrage of this
new census, are evidencing disturbing parallels to much of what occurred
in Nazi Germany during the Third Reich's rise to power.
- As J.J. says, ALL the census questions COULD be answered
in one shot with one phrase: "NONE OF YOUR DAMN BUSINESS!" But
one other "response" which he's figured is the best one is the
one WE like best, too. TRASH THAT GARBAGE!! Send the census "sky high"....
- NewsHawk® Inc.
- By J.J. Johnson <Editorial@SierraTimes.com Editor-in-Chief
http://www.sierratimes.com/edjj031800.htm 3-19-00 c. 2000 SierraTimes.com
- I picked up the mail yesterday and decided to stop and
smell the roses or in my case, the cows. As I stopped the car, I began
to open the Census 2000 form that had come in the mail. Since I spend most
of my days and evenings with that familiar dairy smell, I decided on that
to stop and take a look at the cows. It was on this day I watched the dairy
farm of 2000 + head of cattle being numbered, tagged, and led to the slaughter.
- I watched this while holding the Census 2000 form in
my hand. . .
- . . . Now I know how the cows feel.
- It was my mentor, Claire Wolfe, who made a statement
that burned into the hearts of many Americans:
- It s too late to work within the system, but too early
to shoot the bastards.
- It s time for J.J. Johnson to say:
- Claire, check your watch.
- The Census 2000 form is so intrusive and so affronts
American privacy that even some of the staunchest government supporters
are feeling queasy about filling it out. The only reason most people would
tolerate this is because they know that it s one of the few shreds of the
constitution that is still actually practiced by the government. However,
anyone with half a brain knows that the answers to all these questions
are already in the hands of some government agency (county, state or federal),
and only one mouse click away from being shared by all.
- I probably felt more American than I ever have before
after reading the questions that were asked. What made me feel so good
was the fact that many other Americans obviously feel the same way. I know
the government reads my articles, and no doubt this will be no exception.
So to those little federal snoops, on behalf of all the American people,
I can answer all of your questions in just five words:
- None of Your Damn Business.
- This is how it feels to be one of 250 million dairy cows
who after having their udders taxed for years are now being checked to
see which slices of beef would be best to use. In other words, how much
of our hides can they take?
- Think I m exaggerating?
- Add this newest federal nightmare to the fact that the
United States government is now considering firearm legislation that follows
the direct path of the Third Reich:
- Background checks for all gun transactions; Federal identification
and licensing of all handgun owners; Prohibition of weapons that they are
granted licenses to kill us with.
- We pay for all of this. Now we are expected not only
to pay for the census, but Bill Clinton and company expect us to willingly
put tattoos on our own foreheads. To the fascists in Washington, like with
your gun control proposals, and your health care proposals, you have again
under-estimated the intelligence of the American public. As quickly as
you had the forms hitting the mailboxes, Americans everywhere were developing
ways not to answer your questions and how to respond to this affront to
- There have been many wonderful answers all of which according
to you, the federal government, can result in a $100 fine, $500 for fraudulent
information, and even 60 days in jail. The Internet is awash today with
forms people can use, with their own name and address, and send back to
the federal government in protest. But in my opinion there is only one
response that would be effective . . .
- . . . No response at all.
- Let the year 2000 go down in history as the year of civil
disobedience, where we start with the census forms and practice our true
American patriotism by simply taking it and throwing it in the garbage
where it belongs. If we as Americans are forced to give up this much privacy
then it simply is not worth being counted. We will not be segregated and
numbered as mere chattel. We will not submit to you any information that
will undoubtedly be used against the population who, if you had your way,
would not even be able to defend itself. If you take this as a threat,
good. While we are making these threats and ultimatums, let s not stop
- We think there are more than enough gun laws on the books.
We don t feel like complying with them either. Who knows, maybe by April
15th this trend will spread even more. What if we just did not comply with
- We ve read your playbook. You ll find some Leona Helmsley
or Willie Nelson. You ll find some people to make examples out of attempting
to scare all of us into compliance. It won t work. The information we give
you makes it easier for you to take away our freedoms than if we simply
do not comply.
- I call on each and every American citizen not to bother
sending in a response. If they are going to charge you with this crime
at least make them prove that you received the form.
- The only reason they want this information is to justify
their social engineering and re-distribution of wealth. By not responding,
you are telling them you don t want any. And if the result of our non-compliance
is that they only count 30 million people, then we demand a reduction in
the number of congress-critters. Ditto for the number of bureaucrats, agencies,
and the number of stupid laws that you plan on passing based on this information.
Let s give them the non-fraudulent answer they deserve: Go away.
- Make them send their compliance officers to knock on
your door for their 30 pieces of silver. Tell them how many people are
in the house, and then slam the door in their faces.
- Slam it hard.
- In fact, for those with the guts, who are really mad,
I would encourage and endorse public ceremonial burnings a la draft cards,
bras, etc. If you think we are not serious remember that. . .
- We showed you with tomatoes and eggs that we do not want
your Health Care;
- We showed you in Seattle that we do not want your World
- We showed you in Elko that we would not tolerate you
closing our roads and taking our land;
- We showed you that we would not tolerate you snooping
through our bank records;
- We showed you that we would not tolerate OSHA snooping
into our homes;
- We showed you in Indianapolis that we would not tolerate
you assaulting our churches;
- We showed you throughout the south that we would not
tolerate the raping of our heritage and our history;
- And we showed you in cyberspace that we would not tolerate
your control over the Internet.
- How far do you want to push this?
- You control the political parties. You control the money.
You control the oil. And you control the broadcast media. You control the
decisions on whether we live or die. But by the grace of God, we ll be
damned if you will control us.
- You have seen the letters. You have gotten the phone
calls. You are getting them now. You have seen the protest. We promise
more. And if a Census 2000 bonfire in every city in America is what it
takes to deliver the message, then so be it. What a wonderful use for the
- America: Listen to me. Listen to yourself. You are not
a number, and you do not do fascism. If you feel the form is too dangerous
to fill out, you are not alone. By throwing Census 2000 on the ash-heap
of history, the country you save may be your own.
- J.J. Johnson, Editor-in-Chief
- All Sierra Times news reports, and all editorials (except
Vin Suprynowicz) are (c) copyright 2000 - SierraTimes.com
- 2000 SierraTimes.com - All rights Reserved
- SIGHTINGS HOMEPAGE
Site Served by TheHostPros