- Check it for yourself--straight from the horse's mouth.
- HERE is the U.S. Coast Guard report which contains the
crucial information that John Kennedy Jr. DID make radio contact with FAA
personnel at 9:39 PM on July 16, only moments before initiating his final
approach to Martha's Vineyard Airport. This is the information originally
made public by WCVB-Boston, ABC News, UPI, VirtualNY News and some other
news outlets before the information was squelched on orders from high levels
of government... like the White House.
- As we noted in our article regarding the recovered tape
archive of WCVB-TV Boston's July 16 broadcast that contained NUMEROUS references
to this Coast Guard report, Kennedy would have contacted the FAA installation
at Otis Air Force Base on Cape Cod before contacting the Vineyard Airport
directly for final clearance. That in fact is exactly what is referred
to in this official Coast Guard report.
- WCVB newsroom reporter Susan Warnick partially misinterpreted
the information in the Coast Guard report, as relayed to her by Coast Guard
Petty Officer Todd Burgun, to mean that JFK Jr. had contacted the VINEYARD
AIRPORT at 9:39--a relatively minor error which however had the subsequent
effect of further muddying the waters regarding this event; leading among
other things to Vineyard airport personnel denying any such contact and
helping to make it seem NO contact ever took place.
- But Kennedy's 9:39 radio communication DID take place,
only with the FAA; which WCVB lead anchor and veteran pilot Chet Curtis
said numerous times during his stint at the anchor desk later on July 16
is exactly what WOULD have occurred. And it did.
- As we have noted in MANY articles about the murders of
John Kennedy Jr., Carolyn Kennedy and Lauren Bessette, the timing of this
radio contact as well as the tone and contact of the communication, in
conjunction with known weather conditions (visibility at LEAST 8 miles)
and Kennedy's proximity to land, utterly invalidate the official, disingenuous
pack of lies the public has been force-fed about the plane crash and the
deaths by government agencies and their pawns and lackeys in mass media.
- See for yourself! Read the original Coast Guard report
- Coast Guard searching for missing Kennedy aircraft
- BOSTON - The Coast Guard is actively searching for a
Piper 32 Saratoga aircraft overdue on a flight from Caldwell, N.J. to Martha,s
Vineyard, Mass. John F. Kennedy, Jr. was on board the single-engine aircraft
with his wife and a third unidentified person. The aircraft took off from
Caldwell at 8:38 p.m.
- The FAA reported that last contact with the aircraft
was at 9:39 p.m. as the aircraft was making its final approach to Martha,s
Vineyard. The Coast Guard assumed coordination for the waterside search
at 8:25 a.m. today. The shore side search is being coordinated by the Air
Force Rescue Coordination Center at Langley Air Force Base in Norfolk,
- The aircraft was due to arrive in Martha,s Vineyard around
10 p.m., and was later expected to fly to Hyannisport for a family wedding.
- The Coast Guard is using all available vessels and aircraft
to search the waters west of Martha,s Vineyard. An Air National Guard C-130
aircraft from the Suffolk Air National Guard Base is also in the air and