- NTSB's Latest Fairy
Tale Slanders Dead
Pilot - Newshawk
- © 1999 NewsHawk® Inc.
- © 1999 NewsHawk® Inc.
- Ever since EgyptAir Fl. 990 mysteriously "went down"
33 minutes out of New York on Oct. 31, the NTSB and other government officials
have been floating an incredible, ever-changing array of "explanations"
and scenarios about the crash: better described as fairy tales. It seems
as though every time one turns around a new, different scenario as to what
caused the jet's destruction is made public. We've completely lost count.
- Never before in the history of aviation disasters have
so many varied and conflicting explanations been proffered and then withdrawn
by official investigators, to be then replaced by yet another "explanation".
- OUR highly reliable sources tell us that the data AND
cockpit voice recorders were recovered from the jet's wreckage within approximately
48 hours of the crash, although (OF COURSE!) the public has not been told
- U.S. government officials instead claim they recovered
the voice recorder Saturday, Nov. 13--nearly 2 weeks after the crash.
- However, the NTSB DID state UNEQUIVOCALLY on Sunday evening,
Nov. 14, after they received the battered voice recorder in Washington
(MINUS any identification markings which would definitely indicate it WAS
the one >from Fl. 990) and had done several analyses of the voices and
sounds on the tape, that there WERE a number of scenarios which could at
that time be COMPLETELY AND PERMANTENTLY DISCOUNTED, based on what was
on the tape.
- The NTSB stated at THAT time--a MERE 3 days ago!--that
ANY scenario such as a hijacking, a fight or struggle between crew members,
a "suicide" dive initiated by a pilot or anything along those
lines COULD BE RULED OUT.
- Less than 24 hours later, NewsHawk released our blockbuster
article "Fl. 990--What WE Know But Gov't Media Won't Say", which
exposed the real cause of the crash as a double hit by a particle beam
weapon followed by a missile strike. Simultaneously, the NTSB said that
the investigation into the cause of the crash was going to be turned over
to the FBI as a "CRIMINAL investigation".
- Yet by Tuesday afternoon, the federal government backpedaled
furiously and stated that indeed the NTSB would remain in charge of the
investigation after all!
- Whew!! Getting DIZZY yet, anyone?!
- Incredibly, just as NewsHawk was about to go on the air
Tuesday night with Jeff Rense of Sightings to discuss the extraordinary
evidence publicized in our article, the NTSB issued a statement which claimed
that lo and behold, in COMPLETE and total contradiction to THEIR OWN STATEMENTS
made on Sunday, there now suddenly WAS evidence on the cockpit voice recorder
that one of the off-duty EgyptAir crew members aboard Fl. 990, Gameel el
Batouty, entered the cockpit, asked to take control of the jet, and upon
doing so initiated a suicidal, homicidal "death dive" which ended
with the destruction of the jet as it plunged into the Atlantic Ocean.
- And we're supposed to BELIEVE this? AFTER the NTSB's
own outright DENIAL on Sunday, Nov. 14 that ANY SUCH THING occurred?
- Whoa. HOLD it right there. Of course it's always easy
to slander the dead, as they sure as hell can't defend themselves, but
let's "look at the record" here a minute.
- Gameel el Batouty was a senior EgyptAir pilot with many
years experience and an enviable record as a professional pilot that was
absolutely untarnished in the slightest way. He had trained many pilots
both for the Egyptian Air Force and for EgyptAir and was considered one
of the very best in the business. He was widely considered to be not only
an excellent pilot but a most decent, intelligent and respectable person
who was well-liked and admired by all who knew him. What's more, Batouty
was a devoted family man who was known to have loved his wife and young
- Batouty's family in Egypt is shocked and outraged that
this fine man's honor, reputation and legacy is being butchered and besmirched
by liars and scoundrels in the U.S. government and are saying so loud and
- Reacting to these claims that Batouty deliberated crashed
the jet and killed 217 people, Batouty's wife Omayma Dahy said "I
am more upset today than on the day he died. It's as if he died again today."
- Batouty's nephew Walid el Batouty stated, "There's
one thing we know for sure with the history of this man, there's NO WAY
he could ever do such a thing."
- According to other relatives, Batouty was a highly honorable
man who had everything to live for; a person who could NEVER be responsible
for sabotage, murder or suicide. Moreover, such an act of suicide would
be severely contrary to the tenets of Islam and would literally be inconceivable
to Batouty, a devout Muslim.
- How gross and evil of the heartless, miserable, cowardly
cover-up agents and manipulators in our federal government, desperate for
some half-way convincing explanation of the destruction of Fl. 990 they
can bamboozle and confound the public with, to desecrate Gameel el Batouty's
honor in this way and to cause such grief and pain to the deceased pilot's
- For those who are wondering how the Egyptians, etc. could
have been bamboozled into believing what the NTSB and others NOW claim
about Gameel el Batouty--these guys have technology that could make it
seem like Minnie Mouse took control of the jet and also make her sound
like Luciano Pavarotti.
- And DON'T FORGET: the cockpit voice recorder brought
to Washington D.C. on Sunday Nov. 17 which is now being played for Egyptians
is almost certainly NOT the actual cockpit recorder from Fl. 990, which
we KNOW was recovered within 48 hours of the crash.
- How far will the U.S. government go in the evil machinations?
Are there NO BOUNDS AT ALL to their sickening, weasely, devious lies?
- Apparently not. Because to tell the truth would utterly
implicate factions of this very same government--the real perpetrators
of this horrific incident of "official, state-sponsored terrorism.
And THAT, it seems, these spineless cover-up agents will never do.
- © 1999 NewsHawk® Inc.
- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- 11.18.99 Egyptian Officials,
Others--MAJOR Doubts re: Fed Batouty Suicide Scenario
- © 1999 NewsHawk® Inc.
- Direct responses and reactions to U.S. government claims
about EgyptAir pilot Gameel el Batouty, from people at the highest levels
of the Egyptian government, officials and co-workers at EgyptAir, friends
and family members of Batouty and mental health professionals with access
to the real facts (that is, NOT compromised, bought-off fed weasel spin-doctor
shrinks), show near-unanimous dismay, irritation, bitterness, outrage and
disbelief regarding claims and insinuations Batouty intentionally crashed
Fl. 990 in a demented suicide/murder action.
- That's why Egypt has just sent a new team to Washington
comprised of its best investigators to review what the U.S. government
CLAIMS are the voice and date flight recorders from Fl. 990.
- The U.S. government's claims seem to be based mainly
on the fact that Batouty (IF that's even who it was) can be heard uttering
what may be a prayer apparently as the jet began it's initial drop, though
Arab and Islamic sources state firmly that the mention of God's name even
in everyday conversation is extremely commonplace among Moslems. Apparently
to the feds mentioning God's name automatically MAKES YOU A TERRORIST!!
(But I guess we ALREADY KNEW THAT, didn't we?!)
- Furthermore, the NTSB and other feds have been insinuating
that some sort of confrontation or even struggle took place in the cockpit,
ostensibly between Batouty and other crew-members. Yet the only comments
on the tape being cited by feds as indicating such are the words "work
with me, pull with me," spoken by Captain Ahmed al-Abashi. Do those
words sound like they indicate a "struggle?" to us, they sound
like the exact opposite.
- Again, keep in mind that suicide is EXPRESSLY and unconditionally
forbidden in the Koran and is considered as grievous a sin/crime as cold-blooded
murder. Batouty was by all accounts a devout Moslem and a most honorable
human being. His honor is being desecrated and besmirched to a literally
extraordinary degree by the statements and insinuations issuing from government
officials in Washington D.C.
- The lies and disinformation being spewed by feds on what
is most certainly a highly sensitive issue for Egypt and the entire Arab
community are so blatant and near-ludicrous that we have to wonder at this
point if the feds are trying to precipitate a serious international incident
of some sort.
- We hereby appeal to all NewsHawk recipients to forward
the articles we've published about Fl. 990 to Egyptian/Arab friends, acquaintances
or other any contacts they may have as well as to Egyptian/Arab media outlets.
- We MUST ensure that the government's avalanche of lies
and disinformation DOES NOT PREVAIL in this case.
- The time has come to DRAW THE LINE.
- NewsHawk® Inc.