- One Arrested, Second Still Sought For Columbine Threats
- From NewsHawk Inc. <firstname.lastname@example.org 12-17-99
- No sooner was 18-year-old Michael Ian Campbell of Cape
Coral, Florida arrested by the FBI at his home Friday, charged with making
an Internet threats of an impending massacre at Columbine High School such
as occurred there last April, then Colorado's U.S. attorney Tom Strickland
disclosed that other similar threats regarding the school were currently
- Campbell's threats were frightening enough for school
authorities to cancel classes at Columbine for two days.
- Strickland said Campbell was arrested for "transmitting
in interstate commerce a communication containing a threat to injure another
person;" adding that the arrest "should send a strong message
that threats, especially against our schools, will not be tolerated."
- Even though Strickland then noted that other threats
against the school had been made and were being investigated, he refused
to comment further, which would indicate that the ongoing investigations
have yet to yield tangible results.
- Comforting, isn't it?
- Maybe parents ought to just stop sending their children
to the place.
- They're really getting into the holiday spirit at Columbine
High School in Jefferson County, Colo. The school has been shut down for
two days because of threats posted in an Internet chat room, apparently
warning of a military-style attack such as occurred at the school last
April 20; involving numerous gunmen, lots of weapons and over SIXTY pre-placed
- This is now like about the EIGHTH time there have been
some serious, disturbing incidents involving threats made or actions taken
by certain students (OSTENSIBLY, anyway) at Columbine High since the 1999
fall semester commenced--which have included threats of violence and mayhem
scrawled/painted on school walls; posted on the internet, and issued directly
to other students & faculty in at LEAST one case. This latest incident
would seem to be the most frightening so far.
- It's funny... we THOUGHT that the FBI, the Jeffco Sheriff's
Department and just about every other government "official" in
sight--along with the vast majority of dog-on-a-leash mass media outlets--had
proclaimed that Harris and Klebold "acted alone"--without the
aid, assistance or complicity of one single other person on the face of
the earth; despite, for one example, the utterly contradictory statements
made by Jefferson County top copper John Stone--who's publicly claimed
on a NUMBER of occasions that in his view, based upon such FACTS as the
vast quantities of materials used in the April assault, there is no doubt
whatsoever Klebold and Harris MUST have had help--to put it mildly--in
executing the logistically complex commando attack on Columbine High last
April 20, 1999.
- Research and investigation undertaken by myself, the
Columbine Research Task Force and other independent investigators into
the events at Columbine last spring, including interviews with students
who witnessed events and circumstances UTTERLY at odds with the officially-sanctioned
fictitious versions, irrefutably confirm Sheriff Stone's beliefs about
the massacre--in spades.
- Additionally, the published statements made by Columbine
art teacher Patti Nielson, who was in the school library when most of the
killing took place, have on a number of crucial points fundamentally and
irredeemably destroyed the endlessly-regurgitated official lies about what
happened at Columbine.
- The shooting attack upon her and student Brian Anderson
PRIOR to the library slaughter occurred UPSTAIRS at the extreme north end
of the school at the SAME TIME as at least two OTHER gunmen--widely presumed
to have been or to have included Klebold and Harris--one or more of whom
wore masks and/or headphones, entered into the school from the complete
opposite end over a 1/4 mile away and headed into the cafeteria... DOWNSTAIRS.
They had just exchanged gunfire with Sheriff's Deputy Gardner, on duty
as a "security" guard near the school entrance at the south parking
- And what about the fact the son of Duane Fuselier, the
FBI's LEAD investigator on the Columbine massacre case, had made a video
only two years previously when he attended Columbine of trenchoated assassins
gunning down students in the halls of the school and then blowing up the
building at the end! Some friends of Fuselier's son were also friends of
Harris and Klebold. And we're supposed to believe that Klebold and Harris
acted completely alone; that there were no ties linking their actions to
any other people or to any wider group. Uh-huh.
- So much for "two lone gunmen."
- Anyway: last time WE checked, Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold
were dead. Supposedly, there is "officially" no doubt the two
acted utterly alone in implementing the heavily-equipped military assault
on Columbine. (And we're actually supposed to believe this when head sheriff
Stone doesn't even buy it?)
- So: then WHO or WHAT is responsible for the 8 serious
incidents of violent threats which have occurred at Columbine in just the
past 3 months?
- To give an example of such, we're first reprinting below
our bulletin from 10.21.99 about an incident in which one of those Columbine
students who probably had "NOTHING" to do with what happened
at the school last April said he was about to "finish the job"
the guys who weren't his buddies started then.
- But don't forget, we're supposed to believe Klebold and
Harris "acted alone". The loony, social misfit "lone gunman"
theory; times two. In TRUTH, however, this fiction is unilaterally contradicted
and invalidated by a great deal of testimony and evidence--such as statements
made by many student witnesses indicating that there were at least a total
of THREE gunmen on the school's lower level and perhaps as many as 7-8
trenchcoated, gun-wielding thugs on the school's upper level, some of whom
were said to have been masked as well.
- Which brings up another point: it's pretty hard to make
a positive visual ID on someone who's masked. If Harris and Kelbold really
WERE among the NUMBER of gunmen proven to have been at the school, then
at what point did they unmask, allowing themselves to be positively identified?
- Moreover our research showed it was common knowledge
to HUNDREDS of Columbine students that other people--perhaps "trenchcoat
mafia" members--WERE involved in perpetrating the Columbine slaughter
AND that a substantial number of these SAME perpetrators and accomplices
were BACK IN CLASS only several weeks after the horrendous massacre, when
make-up classes resumed at nearby Chatfield High, causing many not to attend
those classes due to horror, outrage and fear.
- It seems quite clear that this current incident at Columbine
and the previous ones this fall are additional substantiating evidence
that Klebold and Harris did NOT "act alone", and were connected
to a wider group of some kind.
- The public has not yet been told anything even resembling
the truth about the massacre at Columbine by government, by official investigators
or by mass media; of this there is NO doubt.
- 1999 NewsHawk® Inc. -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- 10.21.99
Columbine Student--would "finish" massacre job
- A 17-year-old Columbine High student, whose name was
withheld because he is a juvenile, has been arrested for allegedly threatening
to "finish the job" of other gunmen who carried out last spring's
massacre at the school. He's charged with inciting destruction of life
or property and is being held on $500,000 bond.
- Sheriff John P. Stone said a student reported that the
teen had remarked he would "finish the job started by Eric Harris
and Dylan Klebold."
- Maybe somebody should clue this loser in that we're not
even sure Harris and Klebold DID 'the job"... certainly in regard
to a lot of it.
- What's the deal here anyway? Do they BREED these kinds
of freaks at this school or WHAT?
- NewsHawk® Inc.
- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --
- WIRE:10/21/1999 01:29:00 ET Teen-ager charged with making
- GOLDEN, Colo. (AP) _ A Columbine High School student
has been arrested for allegedly threatening to "finish the job"
of the two teen-age gunmen who carried out last spring's massacre.
- The 17-year-old student, whose name was withheld because
he is a juvenile, was jailed Tuesday on charges of inciting destruction
of life or property, and theft for allegedly stealing a school microphone.
He was held on $500,000 bond.
- A student reported that the teen had remarked that he
would "finish the job started by Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold,"
Sheriff John P. Stone said.
- Harris, 18, and Klebold, 17, killed 12 fellow students
and a teacher before committing suicide April 20.
- Officials with the Jefferson County school district said
they contacted police after hearing rumors about the student. Security
has been stepped up at Columbine and parents, students and staff were notified
of the threats.
- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- http://www.abcnews.go.com/wire/US/ap19991216_825.html
- WIRE:12/16/1999 11:17:00 ET Chat room threat closes Columbine
- LITTLETON, Colo. (AP) _ Classes and final exams were
canceled today and Friday at Columbine High School after a threat was made
in an Internet chat room.
- School district spokesman Rick Kaufman would not give
specifics about the threat but said it was directed at the 1,900-student
school and not an individual student.
- "It was about some kind of act that was to occur
today at Columbine High School," Kaufman said. "In the interest
of the safety and emotional well-being of our community, we canceled classes."
- The family of the student who saw it Wednesday night
immediately contacted the sheriff's department and school security, Kaufman
- Marilyn Saltzman, another school spokeswoman, said authorities
"swept the building inside and out" but found nothing.
- Students had been scheduled to take final exams today
in advance of the winter holiday break. Friday was to have been a make-up
day for those who missed any final exams.
- Twelve Columbine students and a teacher were killed April
20 by two teen-age gunmen, who then killed themselves.
- Copyright 1999 ABC News