- In a tremendously significant new development in the
case of the EgyptAir Flight 990 crash, THREE AND A HALF WEEKS after the
fact, federal government officials officially stated that the tail section
of Flight 990 was severely damaged by an EXPLOSION.
- Interesting how this massively important information
"just happened" NOT to have been mentioned by officials until
the start of this Thanksgiving holiday, when peoples' attention is going
to be far less focused upon the event, after all the ongoing coverage.
- Feds have known this for weeks: WHY wasn't it made public
- Unclear is how this FACT squares with the continuing
official spin-doctored insinuations emanating from feds that off-duty co-pilot
Gameel el Batoutty assumed control of the aircraft in some supposedly questionable
manner and then... said a prayer as he began to put the plane into a supposedly
- It's clear from technical analysis, however, that there
was NO conflict between Batoutty and other crew-members over the actual
maneuvers being performed, but in fact there was cooperation. So, throw
out a key element of the feds' baseless, slanderous insinuations about
- What obviously really happened is that the other pilots
took a break and Batoutty went on duty just before the jet came under attack,
leaving him in command at the time. Batoutty, understandably, prayed repeatedly
as he responded to whatever was initially affecting the craft--which sources
have told us were two particle or pulse weapon hits.
- However, when the tail of the jet was blown off that
was the end of the flight.
- Interesting as well that Egyptian President Mubarak and
the Egyptian government for the most part are NOT buying the scenario being
advanced by the U.S. They feel that the plane was intentionally destroyed
by an explosion within the territorial waters of the U.S., with NO involvement
in any way on the part of any EgyptAir crew-members, and THEY WANT AN EXPLANATION...
- It remains to be seen if they'll get one--the true one,
that is. However, what is critically important right now is that the U.S.
HAS stated/admitted that the tail section of Fl. 990 WAS basically destroyed
by an explosion.
- Obviously, this correlates with the information previously
made public by NewsHawk on Flight 990.
- We've been advised that in particular, Arab military
officers on board the flight underwent certain training in the U.S., and
certain other "pro-NWO" parties both in Egypt and within our
government did not want them returning to the Middle East with this knowledge:
as well, it's said a very important technological device was supposed to
have been on board under the care of certain military officials, which
in fact DID manage to end up in Egypt, though the jet did not.
- And, what happened to the jet's occupants?