- Here is the UPI article which states that JFK Jr. WAS
IN CONTACT with flight controllers at Martha's vineyard Airport at 9:39
Friday evening, July 16. The UPI article ALSO states that both WCVB-TV
in Boston AND ABC News reported the same CRUCIAL information.
- Additionally this radio contact by Kennedy has subsequently
been confirmed through direct contact with airport personnel.
- This extremely significant information is what is now
MISSING from EVERY SINGLE account of the event now being spewed by the
robots in gutless, miserable cloned mass media outlets.
- THIS CRUCIAL INFORMATION HAS BEEN REMOVED FROM THE PUBLIC
RECORD BECAUSE IT UTTERLY INVALIDATES THE OFFICIAL BULLSHIT WE ARE BEEN
FORCE-FED ABOUT THE CAUSE OF JFK JR'S DEATH!
- As I've stated time and again this crucial information
PROVES that seconds BEFORE Kennedy's plane went into a headlong dive there
was not the SLIGHTEST indication of the much-regurgitated garbage that
pilot error and/or mechanical malfunction (other than outright sabotage
of a critical component of the aircraft) were responsible for this headlong,
full-on nosedive to certain oblivion.
- NEITHER such fictional pilot error NOR any standard mechanical
malfunction could POSSIBLY result in this craft dropping like a rock.
- Kennedy was at that moment engaged in no unusual or troublesome
maneuvers. He had only SECOND BEFORE FINISHED HIS RADIO CALL!
- He knew EXACTLY where he was not only in relation to
the coastline but also to the airport--10 miles from the coast and 13 miles
from the airport.
- What's more, we have received additional confirmation
from residents of the Connecticut shore and Martha's Vineyard that visibility
was EXCELLENT in the area at this time--from 10 to 12 miles at least. In
such conditions it's ludicrous to think the Kennedy would not been able
to have seen at LEAST the GLOW from the many lights in the well-populated
Martha's Vineyard area at the distance he was, and thus have been thoroughly
able to distinguish direction in all senses of the word (altitude).
- The ongoing disinformation about poor visibility being
the reason such an inexperienced pilot (which he was NOT!) would get completely
discombobulated and fly into the sea is completely unfounded in fact. The
guy was hardly hundreds of miles out over the middle of the Atlantic. Why
then would he decide to land in the sea if he knew where he was in relation
to the land? Please... spare me.
- Here is the pertinent text from about halfway through
the UPI article. This is the TRUTH... BEFORE the spin-doctors and manipulators
got to work.
- "At 9:39 p.m. Friday, Kennedy radioed the airport
and said he was 13 miles from the airport and 10 miles from the coast,
according to WCVB-TV news in Boston. He reportedly said he was making his
- "Moments later, radar operated by the Federal Aviation
Administration showed the plane went into a dive and dropped 1,200 feet
in just 12 seconds, according to ABC News.
- "In his final approach message, WCVB-TV said Kennedy
told controllers at the airport that he planned to drop off his wife's
sister and then take off again between 11 p.m. and 11:30 p.m. for Hyannis
- Other CRUCIAL information which has now been removed
from all official accounts is the fact that a NUMBER of witnesses on the
beach at Martha's Vineyard that evening INCLUDING a Vineyard Gazette reporter
saw an AIRBORNE explosion at this same time right in that area of the sky
where Kennedy was flying. I quote here the relevant text from the UPI article.
- "A reporter for the Vineyard Gazette newspaper told
WCVB-TV in Boston that he was out walking Friday night about the time of
the crash and saw "big white flash in the sky" off Philbin Beach."
- A report from about 3 PM on Saturday by Shephard Smith
of FOX-TV named another one of these witnesses--in fact a guest at the
scheduled wedding JFK. Jr. was due to attend AND a friend of Smith's producer
- Every single flight instructor Kennedy ever had as well
as other first-hand witnesses describe Kennedy as an extremely cautious
and safety minded pilot. He also had HUNDREDS of hours of experience, NOT
- For example here's a quote from a CNN article in which
a FEDERAL PILOT EXAMINER who TESTED Kennedy's flying skills describes his
ORLANDO, Florida (Reuters) -- A federal pilot examiner who tested John
F. Kennedy Jr.'s flying skills said he was an "excellent pilot,"
a newspaper reported Sunday....
- ..."He was an excellent pilot," John McColgan
of Vero Beach, Florida, told the Orlando Sentinel. "I put him through
the paces, and HE PASSED EVERYTHING WITH FLYING COLORS."...
- ...He said Kennedy had a lot of flight experience for
someone with a pilot's license for 15 months...
- "He flew a lot," McColgan said. "In fact,
by now he probably has ENOUGH HOURS TO BE A COMMERCIAL PILOT...."
© 1999 CNN
- I rest my case. JFK Jr. WAS KILLED.
- John Quinn/NewsHawk