- From John A. Quinn - NewsHawk Inc. <email@example.com
- Here is an excerpt from Mike Rivero's article: "John
F. Kennedy Jr-Evidence Of A Cover-Up"
- Of particular note is his recounting that Newsweek's
July 26 edition ORIGINALLY had a feature article about the fact Kennedy
was set to announce his candidacy for the NY Senate race. After the crash--for
SOME reason--this issue was recalled, destroyed and a fill-in issue put
out which had SOME, but not a lot, of coverage regarding the crash. Even
THIS issue however, does provide a SOLID indication that Kennedy was on
the brink of political involvement at the national level, on page 52, last
paragraph on the page in the article Huddling Against History.
- Check this article out carefully..
- John Quinn
- John F. Kennedy Jr-Evidence Of A Cover up By Michael
- Part 5: The crash of John F. Kennedy Jr's aircraft and
the indications of a cover-up.
- Having established that the government and the media
have a prior (and quite deplorable) record of deliberate lies to the public,
let us look at how the official story of the crash of John F. Kennedy Jr's
plane evolved, and why it is suspect.
- As first reported by United Press International, John
F. Kennedy Jr. on approach to Martha's Vineyard in 8 mile visibility, was
in radio contact with the ground, calmly informing them of his intentions
to drop off a passenger before proceeding to Hyannis airport. Then, according
to ABC News, JFK Jr's plane went into a steep dive, and crashed.
- However, even before the wreckage was found, the story
being put out in the media began to change. Gone was the previously reported
radio conversation a calm JFK Jr. had with ground personnel just before
the plane fell out of the sky, replaced by a declaration from the NTSB
that JFK Jr. had not used his radio at all as he approached Martha's Vineyard.
Gone also was the originally reported 8 mile visibility while the media
began to hammer home the claim that Martha's Vineyard had been totally
blanketed with a haze so heavy that pilots in the air would have been blind.
- No sooner were the various stories put out but they quickly
- Here are some examples.
- PROPAGANDA: JFK Jr. was lost.
- FACT: When JFK Jr. radioed controllers on the Cape (as
reported on Boston TV News) to announce his approach to Martha's Vineyard,
radar showed him to be just where he stated he was and at the correct altitude
for the approach.
- PROPAGANDA: JK Jr. was in "over his head".
- FACT: JFK Jr's conversational tone on the radio reveals
that he was calm. He was not disoriented. He didn't ask for directions.
He didn't indicate he had any problem at all. He clearly was confident
he was going to find the airport and land.
- PROPAGANDA: JFK Jr. stalled the plane.
- FACT: The radar track shows that he was well above stall
- PROPAGANDA: JFK Jr. went into a steep turn and lost hi
- FACT: There is no reason for JFK Jr. to have been in
any turn at all at that point on the flight path leading into the airport.
He was already lined up with the main runway at Martha's Vineyard airport.
- PROPAGANDA: JFK Jr. didn't know his altitude and simply
"flew into the ocean".
- FACT: The radar track shows him flying at the proper
altitude, then (as ABC News put it) "falling out of the sky".
- PROPAGANDA: JFK Jr. lost his instruments, and that is
why he could not handle the dark and hazy (?) conditions
- FACT: The fact that the radar was getting good data from
his encoding altimeter proves his instruments were operating.
- PROPAGANDA: JFK Jr. would have lost his artificial horizon
if the vacuum pump failed in the aircraft.
- FACT: MSNBC is the only media outlet to have tried to
hype this one, using a self-proclaimed "aviation expert". His
claim is also false, as there is a backup vacuum system in the pitot assembly
of that aircraft.
- PROPAGANDA JFK Jr. was a reckless pilot.
- FACT: This claim was planted everywhere in the media,
always attributed to an "unnamed source". One reporter, Cindy
Adams at the New York Post, later had cause to suspect she had been lied
to. So did Andrew Goldman at the New York Observer. Interviews with individuals
directly familier with JFK Jr's flying ability shown on Inside Edition
confirmed that he was a highly skilled and careful pilot.
- PROPAGANDA JFK Jr's wife was afraid to fly with him.
- FACT: Again a story attributed to "unnamed sources",
and again debunked by the interviews shown on Inside Edition. JFK Jr's
wife had no problem flying with JFK Jr. and flew with him often.
- PROPAGANDA JFK Jr. had only 40 hours experience.
- FACT: He had 40 hours in that one aircraft. His total
experience was about 300 hours, more than enough to qualify him for a commercial
pilot's license. According to FAA statistics, 300 hours made him a more
careful and safer pilot than one with 1000 hours, who is more complacent.
- PROPAGANDA The weather was very hazy.
- FACT: The FAA issued VFR weather conditions that night,
and the weather report (mentioned in the UPI story) called for 8 mile visibility.
One witness on shore reported that there was very little haze and that
standing on the shore, he could see airplanes out over the ocean on approach
to the island, proof that airplanes on the approach could see the shore.
This claim is backed up not only by the weather report of 8 mile visibility,
but by a weather satellite image taken at about the time of the crash.
This radar image is showing haze and fog along New York and Long Island
(if this radar image were of clouds, the FAA would not have declared VFR
flying conditions that night) but none at all at Martha's Vineyard.
- PROPAGANDA: Martha's Vineyard is very dark and won't
show through the haze.
- FACT: That may have been true only a few months ago.
However, as evidenced by a Letter to the Editor of the Martha's Vineyard
Times just days after the JFK Jr. crash, new lights installed on the island,
lights that point up in the sky, are so bright they are drawing complaints
from island residents.
- That the Kennedy family has been the target of political
assassination is a part of the American political landscape. It's a given.
- That cover-ups surrounded the deaths of Kennedys is also
- That our government lies to us, with the media's help,
is a given.
- There is good cause to assume we are being lied to yet
- The Weather That Night.
- Weather Radar Shows Clear Skies.
- Weather radar image taken 10:40 PM the night of the crash.
The radar was set for "clear", a much more sensitive setting
than "precipitation" which tracks rain. That this radar image
is showing fog and haze as opposed to clouds is proven by the fact that
the FAA had listed conditions as VFR with 8 mile visibility for the area.
- This radar image shows fog and haze along New York and
Long Island, but Martha's Vineyard is definatly in clear air.
- News Articles.
- The first UPI article.
- Click HERE for news article which confirms JFK Jr. to
be in calm radio contact with the ground, in 8 mile visibility, and reports
a witness who saw a white flash up in the sky. This article also tells
a story of a strange radio bacon, thought to be that of JFK Jr's plane,
which started at the time of the crash but in the wrong location, then
mysteriously shut down some hous later.
- There was no heavy haze.
- Click HERE for news article which quotes an eyewitness
report that conditions on Martha's Vineyard were not hazy. This report
also shows that people on the shore of the island could see aircraft on
approach out over the ocean, proving that aircraft out over the ocean could
see the shore.
- It Wasn't Dark at all.
- Martha's Vineyard has bright lights shining up into the
- Click HERE for a Letter to the Editor published in the
Martha's Vineyard Times complaining how new lights which point up into
the sky have turned the center of the island as bright as the "Boston
- Deliberate Disinformation That Points to a Cover-up.
- New York Post reporter Cindy Adams outs C. David Heymann
for deliberatly planting false information with the press, information
which implies that JFK Jr. was an incompetant pilot.
- Deliberate Disinformation That Points to a Cover-up.
- New York Observer reporter Andrew Goldman confirms C.
David Heymann for deliberatly planting false information with the press,
information which smears JFK Jr. as a reckless and incompetant pilot.
- NEW! The on again off again beacon.
- The very first night the aircraft carrying JFK Jr. vanished,
there were early reports of an emergancy beacon being detected, but detected
quite a dstance away from where the plane's wreckage was actually found.
- From the initial UPI story, we get the following odd
- An emergency beacon thought to belong to the plane was
activated and heard by the Coast Guard in Long Island, N.Y., at 3:40 a.m.
But as the search went on, authorities seemed to discount the relevance
of the beacon signal.
- Was another plane down in the area that night? If not,
then the beacon has to be relative.
- Kurt Hartman, spokesman for the U.S. Coast Guard's district
headquarters in New Haven, Conn., said this morning, "We received
a call from our district office in Boston directing us to conduct a shoreline
search off Horton Point, in Long Island Sound, for an emergency locating
- But by 10:30 a.m., the Coast Guard was no longer receiving
a signal from the emergency beacon that was believed to be on Kennedy's
- Here we find that the beacon that has the Coast Guard
ordering a search in the WRONG LOCATION simply switches goes away. The
source of that beacon has never been identified.
- For those critical first few hours, this beacon had searchers
looking in the wrong place. Then it simple went away.
- FOOTNOTE: The July 26th, 1999 issue of Newsweek
- Just days prior to his death, NBC Dateline hinted that
JFK Jr. was considering an entry into politics, and mentioned that a story
to that effect was to be published in the July 26th, 1999 issue of NEWSWEEK.
- NEWSWEEK recalled that issue from the distrubutors, and
had them destroyed. CNN ran a story claiming that NEWSWEEK planned to change
covers and re-distribute, but that never happened. The NEWSWEEK issue dealing
with JFK Jr. is dated August 2nd. The July 26th 1999 issue of NEWSWEE simply