- This is is quite long, approx 56K and contains some very
amazing information, such as Swiss Account Numbers of high profile people
on Mafia Payrolls. You may be surprised at some of the names mentioned
- It also contains references to CIA operations to place
subliminal TV broadcasts throughout Australia and NZ, and other countries.
- Happy reading.
- The Opal File - A 20 Year History In Brief
- "Fear them not, therefore; for there is nothing
covered that shall not be revealed; and hidden, that shall shall not be
known. What I tell you in darkness, that speak in light; and what ye hear
in the ear, that proclaim upon the housetops." -- Matthew
- 18th May, 1967: Texas oil billionaire Nelson Bunker Hunt,
using a sophisticated satellite technique to detect global deposits, discovers
a huge oil source south of New Zealand in the Great South Basin.
- 10th June, 1967: Hunt and New Zealand Finance Minister
reach an agreement: Hunt will receive sole drilling rights and Muldoon
will receive a $US100,000 non-repayable loan from Hunt's Placid Oil Co.
- 8th September, 1967: Placid Oil granted drilling rights
to the Great South Basin.
- 10th May, 1968: Hawaiian meeting between Onassis and
top lieutenants William Colby and Gerald Parsky to discuss establishment
of a new front company in Australia - Australasian and Pacific Holdings
Limited - to be managed by Michael Hand. Using Onassis-Rockefeller banks,
Chase Manhattan and Shroders, Travelodge Management Ltd sets up another
front to link the operations to the US.
- Onassis crowned head of the Mafia; Colby (head of CIA
covert operations in S.E. Asia) ran the Onassis heroin operations in the
Golden Triangle (Laos, Burma, Thailand) with 200 Green Beret mercenaries
- i.e. the Phoenix Programme.
- Gerald Parsky deputy to ex-CIA/FBI Robert Maheu in the
Howard Hughes organisation, took orders from Onassis and was made responsible
for laundering skim money from the Onassis casino operations in Las Vegas
and the Bahamas.
- Mid-July, 1968: Placid Oil Co and the Seven Sisters (major
oil companies) begin Great South Basin oil exploration - Hunt finances
45.5% of exploration costs, Gulf Oil 14.5%, Shell (US) 10%, B.P. Oil 10%,
Standard Oil California 10%, Mobil 6.5% and Arco 6.5%.
- 12th October, 1968: Hunt and Seven Sisters announce confirmation
of new oil source comparable to the Alaskan North Slope - gas reserves
estimated at 150 times larger than the Kapuni Field.
- Early 1969: Mafia consolidates its banking operations;
David Rockefeller becomes Chairman of Chase Manhattan; Wriston at Citibank
and Michele Sindona captures the Vatican Bank, Partnership Pacific launched
by Bank of America, Bank of Tokyo and Bank of New South Wales.
- 24th February, 1969: Onassis calls Council meeting in
Washington to discuss strategy to monopolise the Great South Basin discovery.
Council members included Nelson Rockefeller and John McCloy, who managed
the Seven Sisters, and David Rockefeller, who managed the Mafia's banking
- McCloy outlines the plan to capture all oil and mineral
resources in Australia and N.Z.
- 10th March, 1969: Parsky and Colby use Australasian and
Pacific Holdings to set up a 'front' company in Australia. Using old banks
- Mellon Bank and Pittsburgh National Bank - they buy control of near-bankrupt
Industrial Equity Ltd (I.E.L.) managed by New Zealander Ron Brierly. 'Australasian
and Pacific Holdings' 'consultant' Bob Seldon helps Michael Hand set up
the new organisation. Seldon took orders from Mellon and Pittsburgh National
Banks, while Hand was directly responsible to Gerald Parsky and William
Colby. Ron Brierly would take orders from Hand.
- 24th July, 1969: New board established for I.E.L. includes
Hand, Seldon, Ron Brierly, plus two Brierly associates - Frank Nugan and
Bob Jones. Both are appointed consultants to Australasian and Pacific Holdings
- Jones will help Brierly launder funds into real estate
(Brierly/Jones Investments) while Seldon and Nugan will channel funds into
oil and mineral resources through I.E.L.
- October 1969: Chase Manhattan begins new operation in
Australia with National Bank Australasia and A.C. Goods Associates - Chase-NBA.
- J.C. Fletcher appointed chairman of Seven Sisters' company
- British Petroleum (N.Z.). 17th February 1970: Gerald Parsky sets up a
new heroin-dollar laundry in Australia - Australian International Finance
Corp - using the Irving Trust Co. New York.
- April 1970: Onassis, Rockefeller and the Seven Sisters
begin setting up the shadow World Government using theIlluminati-controlled
banks and the transnational corporations. In Melbourne they set up the
Australian International Finance Corporation using:
- * Irving Trust Co. N.Y. - linked to Shell Oil, Continental
Oil, Phillips Petroleum.
- * Crocker Citizens National - linked to Atlantic Richfield
(Arco), Standard Oil of California which is Rockefeller-controlled.
- * Bank of Montreal - Petro Canada, Penarctic Oils, Alberta
Gas, Gulf Oil.
- * Australia and New Zealand Bank (ANZ).
- Meantime, Japanese members of One World Government move
into New Zealand, helped by Finance Minister R. Muldoon; Mitsubishi and
Mitsui make a profitable deal buying up rights to ironsands helped by Marcona
Corp. (US) and Todd (Shell/BP/Todd). Todd rewarded with sole New Zealand
franchise for Mitsubishi vehicles, Muldoon helps Mitsui (Oji Paper Co)
obtain a lucrative 320 million cubic foot Kiangaroa Forestry contract with
- November, 1970: Fletchers extend the Rockefeller Travelodge
operation by buying control of New Zealand's largest travel company - Atlantic
and Pacific Travel.
- Manufacturers' and Retailers' Acceptance Company (in
1970 changed to Marac): This firm specialises in leasing and factoring
(buying debts at a discount). It also finances imports and exports. The
major shareholders are the Fletcher Group (38.0%), the Commercial Bank
of Australia Ltd (24.7%), NIMU Insurance (7.7%), Phillips Electrical (3.8%),
National Mutual Life Association (2.4%), New Zealand United Corporation
(4.0%). The CBA is a partner in the supranational Euro-Pacific Corporation,
the other partners being the Midland Bank (UK), the United California Bank
(USA), Fuji (Japan) and Societe Generale de Banque (France).
- Early 1971: Onassis and Rockefeller begin global operation
to buy influence for the One World Government concept. They use Lockheed,
Northrop and Litton Industries 'agent' Adnan Khashoggi, to organise operations
in the Middle East, Iran and Indonesia. I.C.I. set up $2.5 million slush
fund to Australia and N.Z.
- Finance Minister Muldoon changes law to allow Mafia-controlled
banks to begin operations in New Zealand. Links also made by N.Z.I. in
preparation for Paxus control with Hong Kong and Shanghai; Wells Fargo
with Broadbank; Chase Manhattan with General Finance; Bank of America and
Barclays with Fletchers and Renouf in New Zealand United Corp. All members
of the Business Round Table Organisation.
- Late 1971: Gulf Oil and their man Brierly begin organising
chains of Shell companies and dummy corporations to conceal their takeover
operations of oil, gas and mineral resources and related industries such
as vehicle franchises, vehicle spare parts and finance services - all part
of the Seven Sisters' controlled car culture.
- To extend links to the US banking operations they buy
control of I.S.A.S. (NSW) and I.S.A.S. (Qld), which hold sole franchise
for construction and mining equipment produced by International Harvester
Credit Co, which is part of Chase Manhattan Bank and associated with First
National Bank Chicago (Chairman Sullivan also Executive Vice-President
of Chase Manhattan), Continental Illinois (linked with CIA and Mafia Michele
Sindona of Vatican Bank) and Rockefeller's Standard Oil of Indiana (AMOCO).
- I.S.A.S. (Qld) also has strategic holdings in North Flinders
Mines, Flinders Petroleum, Apollo International Minerals.
- February 1972: Onassis and Rockefeller help associate
Adnan Khashoggi buy the Security Pacific National Bank in California and
take control of the United California Bank through CIA-linked Lockheed
Aircraft Corporation. Both banks used by Onassis and Khashoggi to funnel
bribes and payoffs via the CIA's Deak Bank to captive Japanese and other
crooked politicians. Security Pacific also used to 'launder' over $2 million
for Nixon's re-election campaign. Khashoggi also buys 21% of Southern
Pacific Properties, which is the major stockholder in Travelodge (Aust),
thereby establishing direct links to New Zealand, and U.E.B. and Fletchers
through its equity links with Travelodge (N.Z.).
- April 1972: Mafia banking operations expanded through
New Hebrides with establishment of Australian International Ltd to financePacific
development by the oil companies (Seven Sisters). Banks involved include
Irving Trust NY, Bank of Montreal, Crocker International, Australia &
N.Z. Bank and the Mitsubishi Bank, whose president, Nakamaru, is appointed
- 26th May, 1972: Gerald Parsky installs Michele Sindona
as 'owner' of Franklin National Bank, helped by the Gambino Mafia family
and David Kennedy - Chairman of Continental Illinois Bank and Nixon's Secretary
of the Treasury.
- Pacific Basin Economic Council Conference in Wellington,
NZ. Vice-President Shigeo Nagano also chairman of Nippon Steel and member
of Onassis and other World Government organisations. Chairman of NZ sub-committee,
J. Mowbray is also General Manager of the National Bank.
- Meanwhile, Michele Sindona, acting as the go-between
for the Mafia and the CIA, was the conduit between US and European banks.
Michele Sindona's Vatican Bank and associate Calvi's Abrosiano Bank was
used to finance CIA neo-fascist Italian/Latin American operations through
Licio Gelli's P2 Lodge, which helped to organise the 'death squads' of
Argentina, Uruguay and Chile. This aided the P2 members such as Klaus Barbie
('The Butcher of Lyons') and Jose Rega - organiser of the A.A.A. in Argentina.
- 16th August, 1972: Gulf Oil associate Bob Seldon helps
establish new banking operation, first NZ international banks include Bank
of New Zealand, D.F.C. (Aust), N.Z.I., Morgan Guaranty Trust, Morgan Grenfel
and S.F. Warburg.
- Fletchers begins expansion overseas with deals signed
in Indonesia, Fiji and New Guinea.
- December 1972: Kirk elected Prime Minister of New Zealand.
- February, 1973: Gerald Parsky, William Colby, Michael
Hand, Frank Nugan and Bob Seldon move to further consolidate the Mafia
banking operations. In NZ they acquire 20% Fletcher subsidiary Marac,
using the Security Pacific National Bank helped by Marac Corporate secretary
- Frank Nugan and Michael Hand use Fletcher and Renouf
and their NZ United Corporation to link with I.E.L. and Brierly Investments
through cross-shareholding agreement.
- In Australia, the Nugan Hand Bank begins operations with
30% of the stock held by Australasian and Pacific Holdings (100% Chase
Manhattan Bank), 25% by CIA's Air America (known as 'Air Opium'), 25% by
South Pacific Properties and 20% held by Seldon, Nugan and Hand.
- The Irving Trust Bank's New York Branch establishes US
links between the CIA and Nugan Hand, a worldwide network of 22 banks set
- a) 'launder' money from Onassis heroin operations in
the Golden Triangle and Iran; b) as a CIA funnel to pro-US political parties
in Europe and Latin America, including Colby's P2; c) a spying conduit
for information from Cambodia, Laos, Vietnam and Thailand; d) finance arms
smuggled to Libya, Indonesia, South America, Middle East and Rhodesia using
the CIA's Edward Wilson.
- Colby and Kissinger use key CIA and Naval Intelligence
officers to oversee the operation, including Walter McDonald (former Deputy
Director CIA), Dale Holmgren (Flight Service Manager CIA Civil Air Transport),
Robert Jansen (former CIA Station Chief, Bangkok), etc.
- Heroin flown into Australia by CIA's Air America and
trans-shipped to Onassis lieutenant in Florida, Santos Trafficante Jr,
assisted by Australian Federal Bureau of Narcotics officials and co-ordinated
by CIA's Ray Cline.
- 14th June, 1973: Inauguration of the Onassis shadow World
Government - the Trilateral Commission. Includes over 200 members from
the US, Europe and Japan - bankers, government officials, transnational
corporations' top executives, trade unionists, etc. Of the world's largest
corporations, 24 directly represented and dozens more through interlocking
- * Trilateralist strategy: monopolisation of the world's
resources, production facilities, labour technology, markets, transport
and finance. These aims backed up by the US military and industrial complexes
that are already controlled and backed up by the CIA.
- 18th August, 1973: Ray Cline and Michael Hand meet in
Adelaide to discuss CIA plan to establish spying operations in NZ.
- September 1973: Seagram's, with strong links to Chase
Manhattan Bank of Montreal and Toronto Dominion Bank, buys 2,800 acres
ofprime land in Marlborough helped by Peter Maslen.
- 17th February, 1974: Mafia sets up New Hebrides Bank
- Commercial Pacific Trust Co (COMPAC). Banks include CBA, Europacific
Finance Corporation, Trustee Executors and Agency Co, Fuji Bank, Toronto
Dominion Bank, European Asian Bank and United California Bank, COMPAC to
be used as a cover for heroin dollar laundering operations.
- 26th February, 1974: Michael Hand meets Bob Jones in
Wellington to implement plans for the CIA's new spying operation - countries
targeted include France, Chile, West Germany and Israel.
- Using the Brierly/Jones Investment funnel, Jones buys
building in Willeston Street which will be rented to France and Chile,
another at Plimmer Steps to house West Germany and Israel.
- CIA will set up eavesdropping communications centre inside
the Willeston Street building and another at 163 The Terrace which will
link with equipment installed in the Plimmer Steps building. Four CIA technicians
will run the whole operation.
- April 1974: Finance Minister Rowling appoints Ron Trotter
to the Overseas Investment Commission, whose chairman, G. Lau, is also
a member of the Todd Foundation (Shell/BP/Todd) investment board.
- Whitlam and Kirk
- Mid-1974: Gough Whitlam and Norman Kirk begin a series
of moves absolutely against the Mafia Trilateralists. Whitlam refuses to
waive restrictions on overseas borrowings to finance Alwest Aluminium Consortium
of Rupert Murdoch, BHP and R.J. Reynolds. Whitlam had also ended Vietnam
War support, blocked uranium mining and wanted more control over US secret
spy bases - e.g. Pine Gap.
- Kirk had introduced a new, tough Anti-Monopoly Bill and
had tried to redistribute income from big companies to the labour force
through price regulation and a wages policy.
- Kirk had also rejected plans to build a second aluminium
smelter near Dunedin and was preparing the Petroleum Amendment Bill to
give more control over New Zealand oil resources.
- Kirk had found out that Hunt Petroleum, drilling in the
Great South Basin, had discovered a huge resource of oil comparable in
size to the North Sea or Alaskan North Slope. Gas reserves alone now estimated
at 30 times bigger than Kapuni and oil reserves of at least 20 billion
barrels - enough for New Zealand to be self-sufficient for years. Oil companies
completely hushed up these facts. To have announced a vast new oil source
would probably mean a decline in world oil prices, which would not have
allowed OPEC and Onassis plans for the Arabs to eventuate. N.Z. could be
exploited at a later date, particularly since the North Sea operations
were about to come on stream - Kirk was the last tohold out.
- September, 1974: According to CIA sources, Kirk was killed
by the Trilateralists using Sodium Morphate. Rowling's first act as NZ
Prime Minister was to withdraw Kirk's Anti-Monopoly Bill and the Petroleum
- Later, Rowling was to be rewarded with ambassadorship
to Washington. Incidentally, the Shah of Iran was murdered the same way
as Kirk on his arrival in the US.
- 6th October, 1974: Ray cline implements William Colby
plan to oust Australian Prime Minister Whitlam. Nugan Hand Bank finances
payoffs to Malcolm Fraser and other pro-US politicians. A joint bugging
operation commences between CIA and ASIA.
- Rupert Murdoch, playing his part, uses his newspapers
and television network to spread lies and misinformation. Whitlam, as well
as refusing to waive restrictions on overseas borrowing to finance the
aluminium consortium, had plans to ensure that all corporations were at
least 50% Australian-owned. This interfered with the Seven Sisters' plans
to build three oil refineries at Cape Northumberland in South Australia
to exploit the Great South Basin discovery.
- December, 1974: Australian Governor-General John Kerr
joins Ray Cline's payroll and received his first pay-off of $US200,000
credited to his account number 767748 at the Singapore branch ofthe Nugan
- 11th November, 1975: Governor-General Kerr sacks the
- August 1975: Rowling re-introduces unrecognisable Commerce
Bill, designed to aid monopolisation of the NZ economy and repeals the
News Media Ownership Act, allowing more foreign ownership of NZ media.
The new legislation does not define monopoly, competition or stipulate
permissable maximum market share, or even ascertain what the public interest
is - resulting in a sell-out to big business.
- December, 1975: Election battle between Rowling and Muldoon.
Oil companies pour thousands of dollars into Muldoon's campaign via National
Bank (NZ), whose general manager Mowbray is also a member of Todd Foundations;
Investment Board Director Tudhope also Managing Director Shell Oil and
Chairman Shell/BP/Todd. Muldoon wins.
- February, 1976: Muldoon implements pre-election secret
agreement with the NZ Seven Sisters' oil representatives of Shell/BP/Todd
for helping finance the National Party campaign.
- Muldoon removes the $3 per barrel oil levy for the New
Zealand Refining Company, which increases the oil companies' profits by
100% at the taxpayers' expense and with all future oil prospecting licenses,
the Government has the option to take 51% of any discovery without meeting
exploration costs. This is designed to discourage further exploration,
thereby keeping the lid on the Great South Basin discovery.
- Meanwhile, in Australia, new P.M. Malcolm Fraser reopens
uranium mining and opens the way for takeover of mineral resources with
big tax breaks for oil exploration, coal and mining.
- Muldoon returns a favour to the oil companies by arranging
$US200 million loan for Maui Gas Development for Shell/BP/Todd.
- September, 1976: With captive politicians in place in
both Australia and New Zealand, the Internationalists can now proceed with
their strategy of takeover of the economy and exploitation of natural resources.
"In New Zealand, the elimination of unnecessary competition is fundamental
to a sound economy," Brierly says.
- Parksy and Colby use Brierly/Jones Investments as a vehicle
to buy into A.B. Consolidated Holdings in New Zealand.
- Associate of R. Jones, Pat Goodman, is appointed 'consultant'
of Australasian and Pacific Holdings.
- November, 1976: The Internationalists (Mafia) set up
a NZ money 'funnel' using Brierley's City Realties. National Insurance
Co acquires 33% of the stock. Largest stockholders in National Insurance
are the US Firemen's Fund - Chairman and President Myron Du Bain also Vice
Chairman of American Express (Amex). Chairman of I.E.L. linked International
Harvester, Archie McCardell, also Amex Director. Amex linked with Chase
Manhattan and seven Sisters' Texaco and Mobil. Du Bain also Director of
CIA-linked United California Bank, which is a partner in Commercial Pacific
- To complete the money funnel, National Insurance becomes
a stockholder in Chase Manhattan's Chase-NBA. Brierley's declared assets
reach $100 million, with shareholder's capital of only $2.5 million - all
- 3rd February, 1977: Parksy and Colby close down the Brierley/Jones
Investment funnel and open up seperate channels for Brierley and Jones.
Jones will be supplied with 'laundered' funds via Sydney branch of the
Nugan Hand Bank, while for Ron Brierley, Gerald Parsky uses Myron Du Bain,
Dierctor of United California Bank and also chairman and president of the
US Firemen's Fund, which are the largest stockholders in National Insurance
(NZ). Funds to be 'laundered' via Chase Manhattan Bank through National
Insurance to City Realty and via United California Bank through COMPAC
(New Hebrides) to National Insurance and City Realties.
- To expand the Bierley/I.E.L. 'front', Parsky establishes
Industrial Equity Pacific (Hong Kong).
- September 1977: Brierley's new holding company begins
operations - A.B. Consolidated. H.W. Revell appointed Deputy Chairman and
B. Hancox General Manager, while newly-appointed directors include S. Cushing,
B. Judge, O. Gunn and P. Goodman, linked with Renouf, Fletcher and Papps
- * Strategy: To target and divide key sectors of the economy
for takeover, exploitation and monopolisation. Operations to extend to
use Hong Kong facility, I.E.P. Fletchers to extend the Khashoggi/Rockefeller
Travelodge operation by taking holdings in Vacation Hotels and Intercontinental
Properties (Renouf Chairman).
- October, 1977: Muldoon and JOhn Todd - Shell/BP/Todd
- sign an agreement. NZ Govt would take 24.5% holding in the Great South
Basin for $1.65 Billion. Hunt would reduce his holding from 45.5% to 27.5%
and Arco would sell its 6.5%.
- * Reason: Hunt did not possess the technology to pump
oil from deep water; Gulf possessed the technology but did not tell Hunt.
Arco was not told anything and were swindled out of its 6.5% concession.
- November, 1977: Muldoon introduces the S.I.S Amendment
Bill, designed to keep the economy free of obstruction and to help uncover
obstructive elements. Telephone taps, mail tampering and other surveillance
methods approved after CIA input on contents of legislation.
- Late 1977: Muldoon travels to the US to meet top Rockefeller
officials, including Trilateralists' Deputy Secretary of State, Warren
Christopher, and Richard Bolbrooke, who were in charge of the new "South
Pacific Desk" at the State Department established by Rockefeller to
target exploitatin of both New Zealand and Australia. In Los Angeles,
Muldoon meets top Rockefeller officials, Robert Anderson (Rockwell Chairman,
also Director of Kashoggi's Security Pacific National Bank) and P. Larkin
(Rockwell Director, also Chairman, Executive Committee Security Pacific
National Bank and Director of Marac).
- April, 1978: Muldoon sets up Petrocorp. New Zealand
taxpayers pay for the exploration costs but the oil companies control all
distribution outlets. Muldoon blocks development of Maui B as restructured
supplies mean higher prices and bigger profits for Shell/BP/Todd. South
Island gas market not developed as Great South Basin fields closer than
Kapuni. Plans develop for re-opening of National Parks for mineral exploitation.
- 22nd July, 1978: Director of Australian Federal Bureau
of Narcotics suspends his invetigation into the Nugan Hand Bank after pressure
from the CIA and Australian politicians controlled by Mafia, particularly
- Brierly's declared assets reach $200 million, with shareholders'
funds only $17 million.
- May, 1979: Trilateral Commission secretary Zbignieu Brzezinski
appoints Muldoon chairman of Board of Governors of IMF/World Bank on orders
of David Rockefeller. Muldoon would head three-man administration committee
which included Canadian Finance Minister Mitchell Sharp, key figure in
the Mafia Council and the Trilateral Commission. Australian Treasurer McMahon
- 8th June, 1979: Michael Hand, Frank Nugan, Brierley and
James Fletcher meet in Hand's Sydney penthouse to discuss the establishment
of the New Zealand Mafia organisation.
- Mid- 1979: Gulf Oil using its man Brierley, begins operations
designed to capture key sectors of the economy. A.B Consolidated restructured
into the Goodman Group and Goodman to run operations but with the majority
of the stock held by IEL and Brierley using Shell companies plus dummy
- * Strategy: To take over food and produce resources,
Brierley and Fletcher restructured a small private company, H.W. Smith,
using Cyril Smith as Chairman but with key executives Judge, Collins and
McKenzie. Bob Jones helps.
- Private company used, as no Commerce Commission control,
accounts not published, no public disclosure of transactions. Bunting
is established as a shell company and the South Island is targeted for
asset-stripping and takeover, as well as key sectors of theautomobile industry.
- Unlimited funds channelled through City Realties, NZUC
and Marac extends Travelodge operations by buying control of Transholdings,
which has strategic holdings in Vacation Hotels and Tourist Corp. Fiji
- 17th August, 1979: New Zealand Mafia inaugral meeting
in Sydney including Hand, Brierley, Fletcher, Goodman, R.Trotter, Alan
Hawkins and L.Papps.
- Key sectors of the economy would be taken over- food,
using Goodman; forestry and farming, using Fletcher and Trotter; property,
using Brierley and Jones. Brierley, Hand and Papps would be responsible
for banking, insurance and finance, while Hand and Hawkins would be responsible
for setting up new "laundry" channels into New Zealand.
- The economy would be taken over using cheap loans of
less than 5%, while consumers would pay 28%.
- October, 1979: BP Oil begis $100 million joint venture
deal with Fletcher and Trotter at Tasman.
- Muldoon makes secret deal with oil companies which effectively
robs New Zealand taxpayers by giving Shell/BP/Todd the Maui Gas deal.
Normally the granting of drilling rights on public land is done using a
worldwide system which incorporates an auction tender system. Muldoon
bypassed this. Also, Shell/BP/Todd pays no tax on Kapuni profits, while
putting funds into Maui development.
- 19th November, 1979: Secret meeting in Auckland between
Muldoon, Fletcher and Trotter to transfer 43% Tasman Pulp and Paper held
by New Zealand Government to Challenge Corporation (Chairman Trotter) and
Fletchers. Tasman has lucrative 75-year contract for cheap timber signed
- Muldoon paid off with a $1 million 'non-repayable' loan
- $500,000 to be paid into account number 8746665 at New Hebrides branch
of the Australian International Bank.
- November, 1979: Muldoon drops restrictions on foreign
investment. AMAX (Standard Oil of California subsidiary) captures the Martha
- Muldoon unveils the Government's plans (instructed by
Rockefeller) to form New Zealand into an offshore production base for the
multi-national corporations as benefits include government export incentives,
stable government, cheap labour, and so on.
- 27th November, 1979: Gerald Parsky's lieutenant, David
Kennedy, meets Muldoon to deliver $US100,000 cash to Muldoon for implementing
the Internationalists' Mafia Think Big plans.
- These plans began with big contracts and guaranteed profits
for the Seven Sisters, Bechtel, Mitsubishi, Mitsui, Nippon Steel, Internationalists'
- With the experimental petroleum plant, the oil price
has to be $50/barrel to be profitable, yet Mobil's profits are guaranteed.
- New Zealand Steel is to be expanded 500%, even though
there was a global steel glut of 50%.
- Fletchers own 10% of New Zealand Steel and are majority
stockholders in Pacific Steel and control monopoly over wire rod, reinforcing
steel. Also, New Zealand taxpayers subsidise Fletchers' profits.
- Muldoon introduces the National Development Bill with
'fast-track' legislation, to keep the economy 'free of obstruction' for
long-term monopolisation. C.E.R. plan introduced, designed to integrate
the economies of Australia and New Zealand with the Trilateral Commission
for the purpose of exploiting the South Pacific countries and as a 'back-door'
entrance into China - the world's largest untapped consumer market. New
Zealand is also the closest country to Antarctica, which has a vast mineral
resource for future exploitation.
- "Think Big" projects begin, even though Muldoon
aware of studies that show New Zealand could conserve up to 40% of energy
consumption using existing technology, which would mean funds could be
invested elsewhere to lower consumer prices, lower inflation rates, less
demand for imported oil and increased imployment by creating new industry
to manufacture and install energy-saving technology. None of these options
seriously considered as all would lessen profits for members of the Rockefeller
- December 1979: Muldoon unveils 'stage two' of a four-stage
plan to exploit the Great South Basin discovery. Plan prepared by Trilateralist
'Think Tank' - the Brookings Institute.
- 'Stage Two' includes methanol plant and synthetic petrol
plant, which would initially use gas from the Maui field and later would
link with underwater gas pipe from Campbell Island.
- With the New Zealand Steel 500% expansion, 'stage three'
of the project and Think Big contracts to go to Bechtel, Fluor Corp., Mitsubishi,
Mitsui, Nippon Steel, etc. All investments would be financed by the New
- 17th January, 1980: $500,000 deposited in Muldoon's
account number 8746665 at the Australian International Bank, being the
final payment for the Tasman deal.