- Gennifer Flowers broke one of the most powerful of all
media taboos Monday night when she unequivocally called her former lover,
the president of the United States, a murderer.
- The most famous of all pre-presidential Clinton paramours
also insisted that had she not protected herself by going public with her
story of a 12-year affair with the then-Arkansas governor, she would have
- Appearing on CNBC's "Hardball" to discuss Hillary
Clinton's bombshell Talk magazine interview about her husband's philandering,
Flowers was asked by host Chris Matthews if she thought Mrs. Clinton's
renewed victim status would help her win the New York U.S. Senate race.
- FLOWERS: Well, in the first place, I hope that she does
not succeed at becoming a United States senator from New York. I think
that would be a travesty. We've had enough of these people -- these criminals,
these liars, these murderers. We need to get them out of political office,
- MATTHEWS: Murderers?
- FLOWERS: Well, there is a Clinton death list. If anyone
would like to go to my website and take a look at it ...
- MATTHEWS: Well, we have your website here -- www.genniferflowers.com.
But what will they find if they go there in terms of murder? I didn't know
- FLOWERS: Well, there are a number of deaths associated
with Bill Clinton and his administration and his operatives. I would just
suggest that they go on and take a look at it.
- MATTHEWS: Do you believe that the president ordered the
killing of anyone?
- FLOWERS: I believe that he did. And I believe that I
wouldn't be sitting here talking with you today had I not become high-profile
as I did. Even though I didn't do it on purpose, it saved my life.
- Matthews challenged Flowers to cite "one hard case"
of Clinton ordering a murder. Flowers named Luther "Jerry" Parks,
the onetime chief of campaign security in 1992 who was gunned down execution-style
nine months after Clinton entered the White House.
- Parks' wife Jane and son Gary claim that he was building
a dossier on Clinton's private life, which was stolen shortly before his
murder. Gary Parks has told reporters, "I believe my father was killed
to protect Bill Clinton's political career."
- Matthews continued to press Flowers for evidence:
- MATTHEWS: But you don't know if there's any connection
[to Bill Clinton].
- FLOWERS: I didn't hear Bill Clinton get on the phone
and call and place the order to have this man killed.
- MATTHEWS: But, you know -- you sort of need evidence
like that to accuse even this guy, a guy you don't like perhaps, of murder,
- FLOWERS: Well, I think if it looks like a chicken and
walks like a chicken -- perhaps it's a chicken. I mean, c'mon. All of these
things are just not a coincidence.
- MATTHEWS: Perhaps.
- The Clinton Body Count
- Death, Corruption and Misadventure within the Clinton
- www.genniferflowers.com c 1999 All Rights Reserved
- Gennifer Flowers has long been aware of the frightening
list of the deceased associated with Bill Clinton. She is also aware
of the alarming reality that this "Death List" appears to continually
grow. This awareness was the primary factor which motivated Gennifer
to tape record her telephone conversations with Bill Clinton. After her
apartment had been secretely entered, ransacked and violated by an unwelcome
intruder who mysteriously had acquired an entry key to her residence, and
her own mother had received threatening telephone calls, Gennifer knew
she had to do something to protect herself and her family. She needed
something tangible to offer as evidence should any occasion ever call
for proof of her story. Some may have criticised her actions as unethical,
however, death by misadventure is certainly unethical. Gennifer had no
desire or intent to become another name on a growing death list, tallying
the bodies of those individuals unfortunate enough to become victims of
the Clinton power structure.
- President Clinton's adminstration has been soiled with
filth and corruption throughout his political career. President Clinton,
his wife Hillary Clinton, and various associates, are believed by many
people all over the world to be ciminals. The evidence brought forth
is poignant and dispels the likelyhood of coincidence in reference to
mysterious death scenarios connected to Bill Clinton.
- The incredible number of deaths which have ocurred under
questionable circumstances, by people associated with the Clintons has
come to be called the "Clinton Body Count".
- This chronicle of the "Clinton Body Count"
is provided through the efforts of Ether Zone Online :
- Here is the latest body count that we have. All of
these people have been connected with the Clintons in some form or another.
We have not included any deaths that could not be verified or connected
to the Clintons. All deaths are listed chronologically by date. This
list is current and accurate to the best of our knowledge as of January
- Susan Coleman: Rumors were circulating in Arkansas
of an affair with Bill Clinton. She was found dead with a gunshot wound
to the head at 7 1/2 months pregnant. Death was an apparent suicide.
- Larry Guerrin: Was killed in February 1987 while investigating
the INSLAW case.
- Kevin Ives & Don Henry: Initial cause of death
was reported to be the result of falling asleep on a railroad track in
Arkansas on August 23, 1987. This ruling was reported by the State medical
examiner Fahmy Malak. Later it was determined that Kevin died from a
crushed skull prior to being placed on the tracks. Don had been stabbed
in the back. Rumors indicate that they might have stumbled upon a Mena
- Keith Coney: Keith had information on the Ives/Henry
deaths. Died in a motorcycle accident in July 1988 with unconfirmed reports
of a high speed car chase.
- Keith McKaskle: McKaskle had information on the Ives/Henry
deaths. He was stabbed to death in November 1988.
- Gregory Collins: Greg had information on the Ives/Henry
deaths. He died from a gunshot wound to the face in January 1989.
- Jeff Rhodes: He had information on the deaths of Ives,
Henry & McKaskle. His burned body was found in a trash dump in April
1989. He died of a gunshot wound to the head and there was some body
mutilation, leading to the probably speculation that he was tortured prior
to being killed.
- James Milam: Milam had information on the Ives &
Henry deaths. He was decapitated. The state Medical examiner, Fahmy
Malak, initially ruled death due to natural causes.
- Richard Winters: Winters was a suspect in the deaths
of Ives & Henry. He was killed in a "robbery" in July 1989
which was subsequently proven to be a setup.
- Jordan Kettleson: Kettleson had information on the
Ives & Henry deaths. He was found shot to death in the front seat
of his pickup in June 1990.
- Alan Standorf: An employee of the National Security
Agency in electronic intelligence. Standorf was a source of information
for Danny Casalaro who was investigating INSLAW, BCCI, etc. Standorf's
body was found in the backseat of a car at Washington National Airport
on Jan 31, 1991.
- Dennis Eisman: An attorney with information on INSLAW.
Eisman was found shot to death on April 5, 1991.
- Danny Casalaro: Danny was a free-lance reporter and
writer who as investigating the "October Surprise", INSLAW and
BCCI. Danny was found dead in a bathtub in a Sheraton Hotel room in Martinsburg,
Virginia. Danny was staying at the hotel while keeping appointments in
the DC area pertinent to his investigation. He was found with his wrists
slashed. At least one, and possibly both of his wrists were cut 10 times.
All of his research materials were missing and have never been recovered.
- Victor Raiser: The National Finance Co-Chair for "Clinton
for President." He died in a airplane crash on July 30, 1992.
- R. Montgomery Raiser: Also involved in the Clinton
presidential campaign. He died in the same plane crash as Victor.
- Paul Tully: Tulley was on the Democratic National Committee.
He was found dead of unknown causes in his hotel room on September 24,
1992. No autopsy was ever allowed.
- Ian Spiro: Spiro had supporting documentation for grand
jury proceedings on the INSLAW case. His wife and 3 children were found
murdered on November 1, 1992 in their home. They all died of gunshot
wounds to the head. Ian's body was found several days later in a parked
car in the Borego Desert. Cause of death? The ingestion of cyanide.
FBI report indicated that Ian had murdered his family and then committed
- Paula Gober: A Clinton speech writer. She died in
a car accident on December 9, 1992 with no known witnesses.
- Jim Wilhite: Wilhite was an associate of Mack McClarty's
former firm. Wilhite died in a skiing accident on December 21, 1992. He
also had extensive ties to Clinton with whom he visited by telephone just
hours before his death.
- Steve Willis, Robert Williams, Todd McKeahan & Conway
LeBleu: Died Feburary 2, 1993 by gunfire at Waco. All four were examined
by a pathologist and died from identical wounds to the left temple. All
four had been body guards for Bill Clinton, three while campaigning for
President and when he was Governor of Arkansas. They also were the ONLY
4 BATF agents killed at Waco.
- Sgt. Brian Haney, Sgt. Tim Sabel, Maj. William Barkley,
Capt. Scott Reynolds: Died: May 19, 1993 - All four men died when their
helicopter crashed in the woods near Quantico, Va. - Reporters were barred
from the site, and the head of the fire department responding to the crash
described it by saying, "Security was tight," with "lots
of Marines with guns." A videotape made by a firefighter was seized
by the Marines. All four men had escorted Clinton on his flight to the
carrier Roosevelt shortly before their deaths.
- John Crawford: An attorney with information on INSLAW.
He died from a heart attack in Tacoma in April of 1993.
- John Wilson: Found dead from an apparent hanging suicide
on May 18, 1993. He was a former Washington DC council member and claimed
to have info on Whitewater.
- Paul Wilcher: A lawyer who was investigating drug running
out of Mena, Arkansas and who also sought to expose the "October
Surprise", BCCI and INSLAW. He was found in his Washington DC apartment
dead of unknown causes on June 22, 1993.
- Vincent Foster: A White House deputy counsel and long-time
personal friend of Bill and Hillary's. Found on July 20, 1993, dead of
a gunshot wound to the mouth -- a death ruled suicide. Many different
theories on this case! Readers are encouraged to read our report in Strange
- Jon Parnell Walker: An investigator for the RTC who
was looking into the linkage between the Whitewater and Madison S&L
bankruptcy. Walker "fell" from the top of the Lincoln Towers
- Stanley Heard & Steven Dickson: They were members
of the Clinton health care advisory committee. They died in a plane crash
on September 10, 1993.
- Jerry Luther Parks: Parks was the Chief of Security
for Clinton's national campaign headquarters in Little Rock. Gunned down
in his car on September 26, 1993 at the intersection of Chanaul Parkway
and Cantrell Road, near Jacksonville, Arkansas (near Little Rock). Parks
was shot through the rear window of his car. The assailant then pulled
around to the driver's side of Park's car and shot him three more times
with a 9mm pistol. His family reported that shortly before his death,
they were being followed by unknown persons, and their home had been broken
into (despite a top quality alarm system). Parks had been compiling a
dossier on Clinton's illicit activities. The dossier was stolen.
- Ed Willey: A Clinton fundraiser. He died of a self-inflicted
gunshot wound on November 30, 1993. His death came the same day his wife,
Kathleen, was sexually assaulted in the White House by Bill Clinton.
- Gandy Baugh: Baugh was Lasater's attorney and committed
suicide on January 8, 1994. Baugh's partner committed suicide exactly
one month later on February 8, 1994.
- Herschell Friday: A member of the presidential campaign
finance committee. He died in an airplane explosion on March 1, 1994.
- Ronald Rogers: Rogers died on March 3, 1994 just prior
to releasing sensitive information to a London newspaper. Cause of death?
- Kathy Furguson: A 38 year old hospital worker whose
ex-husband is a co- defendant in the Paula Jones sexual harassment law
suit. She had information supporting Paula Jone's allegations. She died
of an apparent suicide on May 11, 1994 from a gunshot wound to the head.
- Bill Shelton: Shelton was an Arkansas police officer
and was found dead as an apparent suicide on kathy Ferguson's grave (Kathy
was his girl friend), on June 12, 1994. This "suicide" was the
result of a gunshot wound to the back of the head.
- Stanley Huggins: Huggins, 46, was a principal in a
Memphis law firm which headed a 1987 investigation into the loan practices
of Madison Guaranty S&L. Stanley died in Delaware in July 1994 --
reported cause of death was viral pneumonia.
- Paul Olson: A Federal witness in investigations to
drug money corruption in Chicago politics, Paul had just finished 2 days
of FBI interviews when his plane ride home crashed, killing Paul and 130
others on Sept 8 1994. The Sept. 15, 1994 Tempe Tribune newspaper reported
that the FBI suspected that a bomb had brought down the airplane.
- Calvin Walraven: 24 year on Walraven was a key witness
against Jocelyn Elder's son's drug case. Walraven was found dead in his
apartment with a gunshot wound to the head. Tim Hover, a Little Rock
police spokesman says no foul play is suspected.
- Alan G. Whicher: Oversaw Clinton's Secret Service detail.
In October 1994 Whicher was transferred to the Secret Service field office
in the Murrah Building in Oklahoma City. Whatever warning was given to
the BATF agents in that building did not reach Alan Whicher, who died
in the bomb blast of April 19th 1995.
- Duane Garrett: Died July 26, 1995-A lawyer and a talk
show host for KGO-AM in San Fransisco, Duane was the campaign finance
chairman for Diane Fienstien's run for the senate, and was a friend and
fundraiser for Al Gore. Garrett was under investigation for defrauding
investors in Garrett's failed sports memorabilia venture. There was talk
of a deal to evade prosecution. On July 26th, Garrett canceled an afternoon
meeting with his lawyer because he had to meet some people at the San
Fransisco airport. Three hours later he was found floating in the bay
under the Golden Gate Bridge.
- Ron Brown: The Commerce Secretary died on April 3,
1996, in an Air Force jet carrying Brown and 34 others, including 14 business
executives on a trade mission to Croatia, crashed into a mountainside.
The Air Force, in a 22-volume report issued in June of 1996, confirmed
its initial judgment that the crash resulted from pilot errors and faulty
navigation equipment. At the time of Brown's death, Independent Counsel
Daniel Pearson was seeking to determine whether Brown had engaged in several
sham financial transactions with longtime business partner Nolanda Hill
shortly before he became secretary of commerce.
- Charles Meissner: Died: UNK - Following Ron Brown's
death, John Huang was placed on a Commerce Department contract that allowed
him to retain his security clearance by Charles Meissner. Shortly thereafter,
Meissner died in the crash of a small plane. He was an Assistant Secretary
of Commerce for International Economic Policy.
- William Colby: Retired CIA director was found dead
on May 6,1996 after his wife reported him missing on April 27,1996. Apparently,
Colby decided to go on impromptu canoeing excursion and never returned.
Colby who had just started writing for Strategic Investment newsletter,
worried many in the intelligent community. Colby's past history of divulging
CIA secrets in the past were well known. Strategic Investor had covered
the Vince Foster suicide and had hired handwriting experts to review Foster's
- Admiral Jeremy Boorda: Died on May 16,1996 after he
went home for lunch and decided to shoot himself in the chest (by one
report, twice) rather than be interviewed by Newsweek magazine that afternoon.
Explanations for Boorda's suicide focused on a claim that he was embarrassed
over two "Valor" pins he was not authorized to wear.
- Lance Herndon: Herndon a 41 year old computer specialist
and a prominent entrepreneur who received a presidential appointment
in 1995 died August 10, 1996 under suspicious circumstances. He appeared
to have died from a blow to the head. Police said no weapons were found
at his mansion, adding that Mr. Herndon had not been shot or stabbed and
there was no evidence of forced entry or theft.
- Neil Moody: Died -August 25, 1996 Following Vincent
Foster's murder, Lisa Foster married James Moody, a judge in Arkansas,
on Jan 1, 1996. Near the time Susan McDougal first went to jail for
contempt, Judge Moor's son, Neil died in a car crash. There were other
reports that Neil Moody had discovered something very unsettling among
his stepmother's private papers and was threatening to go public with
it just prior to the beginning of the Democratic National Convention.
He was alleged to have been talking to Bob Woodward of the Washington
Post about a blockbuster story. Witnesses said they saw Neil Moody sitting
in his car arguing with another person just prior to his car suddenly
speeding off out of control and hitting a brick wall.
- Barbara Wise: Wise a 14-year Commerce Department employee
found dead and partially naked in her office following a long weekend.
She worked in the same section as John Huang. Officially, she is said
to have died of natural causes.
- Doug Adams: Died January 7, 1997- A lawyer in Arkansas
who got involved trying to help the people who were being swindled out
of their life savings. Adams was found in his vehicle with a gunshot
wound to his head in a Springfield Mo. hospital parking lot.
- Mary C. Mahoney: 25, murdered at the Georgetown Starbuck's
coffee bar over the 4th of July '97 weekend. She was a former White House
intern who worked with John Huang. Apparently she knew Monica Lewinsky
and her sexual encounters with Bill Clinton. Although not verified, it
has been said that Lewinsky told Linda Tripp that she did not want to
end up like Mahoney.
- Ronald Miller: Suddenly took ill on October 3rd,1997
and steadily worsened until his death 9 days later. (This pattern fits
Ricin poisoning.) Owing to the strangeness of the illness, doctors at
the Integris Baptist Medical Center referred the matter to the Oklahoma
State Medical Examiner's Office. The Oklahoma State Medical Examiner's
Office promptly ran tests on samples of Ron Miller's blood, but has refused
to release the results or even to confirm that the tests were ever completed.
- Had been investigated by authorities over the sale of
his company, Gage Corp. to Dynamic Energy Resources, Inc. was the man
who tape recorded Gene and Nora Lum and turned those tapes (and other
records) over to congressional oversight investigators. The Lums were
sentenced to prison for campaign finance violations, using "straw
donors" to conceal the size of their contributions to various candidates.
Indeed, Dynamic Energy Resources, Inc. had hired Ron Brown's son Michael
solely for the purpose of funneling $60,000 through him to the Commerce
Secretary, according to Nolanda Hill's testimony.
- Sandy Hume: On Sunday, February 22nd, 1998, Sandy Hume,
the 28 year old son of journalist Britt Hume, was reportedly found dead
in his Arlington, Virginia home. Aside from the statement that this was
an "apparent" suicide, there remains in place a total media blackout
on this story, possibly out of concern that the actual facts will not
withstand public scrutiny. Worked for Hill magazine, about Congress for
- Jim McDougal: Bill and Hillary Clinton friend, banker,
and political ally, sent to prison for eighteen felony convictions.
A key whitewater witness, dies of a heart attack on March, 8 1998. As
of this writing allegations that he was given an injection of the diuretic
lasix has not been denied or confirmed. Died on March 8, 1998
- Johnny Lawhon: 29, died March 29, 1998- The Arkansas
transmission specialist who discovered a pile of Whitewater documents
in the trunk of an abandoned car on his property and turned them over to
Starr, was killed in a car wreck two weeks after the McDougal death.
Details of the "accident" have been sketchy -- even from the
local Little Rock newspaper.
- Charles Wilbourne Miller: 63, was found dead of a gunshot
wound to the head on November 17, 1998 in a shallow pit about 300 yards
from his ranch house near Little Rock. Police found a .410 gauge shotgun
near Miller's body and a Ruger .357-caliber revolver submerged in water.
Investigators concluded the Ruger was the weapon used by Miller to kill
himself. Yet, two rounds in the handgun's cylinder had been spent.
- He had long served as executive vice president and member
of the board of directors for a company called Alltel and was deeply involved
in his own software engineering company until the day he died. Alltel
is the successor to Jackson Stephens' Systematics, the company that provided
the software for the White House's "Big Brother" data base system
and that was behind the administration's plan to develop the secret computer
"Clipper" chip to bug every phone, fax and email transmission
- Updated January 13, 1999 Ether Zone Online . Copyright
© 1999 Ether Zone Online (http://etherzone.com). Reposting permitted
with this message intact.
- Additional Details ...
- The May 16th, 1996 victim added to the "Clinton
Body Count" is Admiral Jeremy "Mike" Boorda, the U.S. Chief
of Naval Operations. President Clinton had these comments to make on
the Admiral's death : Admiral Boorda's Death. However ... there is an
overrall air of stench which surrounds this incident. Was this REALLY
a suicide? Admiral Boorda's Suicide. You can find out more concerning
the disturbing conditions surrounding Admiral Boorda's death by examining
the Political Intelligence Review and Newsletter.
- Just prior to Boorda, Secretary of Commerce Ron Brown
was added to the count.
- Ron Brown Death Cover-Up Ron Brown Conspiracy Cover-Up
NAACP Wants Explanation on Ron Brown's Death Experts differ on Ron Brown's
head wound Questions linger about Ron Brown plane crash
- One of the most prominent names on the "Clinton
Body Count" is deputy White House council Vince Foster, a trusted
advisor and confidant of the Clinton's. Vince Foster was also the Clinton's
personal lawyer. Foster's name has been associated closely to the Whitewater
scandal and has been mentioned in the White House mayhem over abuse of
FBI files. Whose hands are Vince Foster's blood really on?
- Foster Blood Scandal
- Be sure to visit the link to Geoff Metcalf's article
at WorldNetDaily's site, The Strange Death Of Jim McDougal.
- Michael Rivero has developed quite an extensive source
regarding the "Clinton Body Count". An article Michael Rivero
has written for WorldNetDaily on "Clinton Body Count" can be
seen by following this link.
- Another article highlighting the "Clinton Body
Count", can be found, once again, at WorldNetDaily, written by Joseph
Farah. This is another account of the strange connections between Death
and the Clinton Administration.
- www.FreeRepublic.com has complied an interesting resource
for those apalled at the crime and corrupted ethical standards found within
the Clinton Administration. This list is a must see. Clinton Convicts
List (8TH Edition)
- Another list prvided by FreeRepublic.Com is the Sudden
Instant Death Syndrome. It examines 90 suspicious deaths of individuals
close to Bill Clinton, 81 while president.
- An extensive resource compilation of apparent untimely
deaths associated with The Clinton Administration can be found in The
"Clinton Death List", provided by (c) Underwood 1998.
- The 700 Club offers another perspective on the same
problem. Dying to Tell: The Mysterious Deaths of Clinton Colleagues.
- Geoff Metcalf's "Death Count Page" : San Francisco
radio talk show host Geoff Metcalf at KSFO 650 has compiled a comprehensive
body count associated with the Clinton administration ... Metcalf's Clinton
Body Count. Visit Geoff Metcalf.
- Copyright © 1999 The Gennifer Flowers Company