- Traitor Richard Tomlinson has alleged
Princess Diana was followed by an MI6 agent posing as a member of the paparazzi.
- The sacked agent also claims Diana was
under near constant surveillance by secret services.
- Security chiefs have always denied this.
- Tomlinson, 35, who this week named British
spies on the Internet, made his claims to French Judge Herve Stephan, who
investigated Diana's death in Paris in 1997.
- And he named five male spies who knew
of a plan to murder Serb dictator Slobodan Milosevic.
- Tomlinson claims Diana's death mirrored
the plot against Milosevic.
- His death was to be disguised as a car
- He also named two MI6 men in Paris at
the time of Diana's death and said MI6 files "would provide crucial
evidence" to the exact cause of the tragedy.