- Moammar Gadhafi, the former leader of Libya, was executed
after being captured alive near his hometown of Sirte. Video footage shows
a bloodied Qaddafi pleading for his life before asking the fighters who
captured him, "Do you know what's right or wrong?"
- Press reports indicate that he was targeted by French
and U.S. aircraft and drones shortly before being captured. Why was Gadhafi
summarily executed? Who wanted him dead before he could be put on trial?
What does this say about NATO and the people who will take control of Libya?
- --Christopher Bollyn
- 1. There is no electricity bill in Libya; electricity
is free for all its citizens.
- 2. There is no interest on loans, banks in Libya are
state-owned and loans given to all its citizens at 0% interest by law.
- 3. Home considered a human right in Libya Gaddafi
vowed that his parents would not get a house until everyone in Libya had
a home. Gaddafi's father has died while him, his wife and his mother are
still living in a tent.
- 4. All newlyweds in Libya receive $60,000 Dinar (US$50,000)
by the government to buy their first apartment so to help start up the
- 5. Education and medical treatments are free in Libya.
Before Gaddafi only 25% of Libyans are literate. Today the figure is 83%.
- 6. Should Libyans want to take up farming career, they
would receive farming land, a farming house, equipments, seeds and livestock
to kick-start their farms all for free.
- 7. If Libyans cannot find the education or medical facilities
they need in Libya, the government funds them to go abroad for it
not only free but they get US$2,300/mth accommodation and car allowance.
- 8. In Libyan, if a Libyan buys a car, the government
subsidized 50% of the price.
- 9. The price of petrol in Libya is $0.14 per liter.
- 10. Libya has no external debt and its reserves amount
to $150 billion now frozen globally.
- Great Man-Made River project in Libya $27 billion.
- 11. If a Libyan is unable to get employment after graduation
the state would pay the average salary of the profession as if he or she
is employed until employment is found.
- 12. A portion of Libyan oil sale is, credited directly
to the bank accounts of all Libyan citizens.
- 13. A mother who gave birth to a child receive US$5,000
- 14. 40 loaves of bread in Libya costs $ 0.15
- 15. 25% of Libyans have a university degree
- 16. Gaddafi carried out the world's largest irrigation
project, known as the Great Man-Made River project, to make water readily
available throughout the desert country.
- Which other dictator has done so much good for his people?
- THE BRUTAL MURDER of Muammar Gaddafi by Zionist-owned
Libyan insurgents is an example of what happens to political leaders who
defy international Jewish bankers.
- Gaddafi refused to do the bidding of the Rothschild-centered
global banking cartel in 5 areas:
- · A Gaddafi-Centered African Union With A Common
- · A Gaddafi-Run Central Bank Of Libya
- · A Gaddafi-Holding Of 150 Tons Of Gold
- · A Gaddafi-Run Libyan Oil Industry
- · A Gaddafi-Run 'Blue-Gold' Water Reserves