- Some of the reasons behind the ZATO attacks on Libya
- Jeff Rense: 'The GMR of Libya is "the great man-made
river"that serves 70% of Libya. It is an extrodinary complex. Gadaffi
himself calls it 'the Eight Wonder of the World.' It dates back to the
mid-nineteen-fifties, to an effort to find oil in southern Libya but instead
led to the discovery of enormous quantities of Ice-Age water. Perfect water,
beautiful water, fresh water in almost unlimited amounts underground. It
is said that if Libyawere to use it to its maximum it will last at least
a hundred years, probably longer. In the last week the pipes (used to carry
that water) were bombed by NATO; and the factory which made these huge
pipes was also destroyed. Another effort at "humanitarianism"
if you've never seen it! These are war crimes of the first magnitude.
- Susan Lindauer: I was the US intelligence asset covering
the Libyan Embassy at the United Nations, from 1995 to 2003; right up until
the war with Iraq. I'm a fair broker on this because I have pushed Libya
to do things that they did not want to do and at the same time I have known
them very well. I am convinced that this war is a catastrophe. It is totally
unnecessary and unlawful. At least in Iraq we had a phony justification
for the war but it was a false justification entirely: But in Libya that
haven't even tried to give a pretext for doing this. They have just starting
attacking and bombing for no reason.
- JR: They're not even pretending anymore to use stealth
to try to hide their nepharious genocidal actions; they just "do it!"
- SL: This is crazy! Gadaffi has been in power for 41
years. However he also is the most advanced on women's rights and modernist
Islam in the whole Arab World. Most of the Arab Rulers have been in for
thirty to forty years. The Jordan Royal family has ruled for a hundred
years. Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, all these countries are in the same situation.
So for us to pick on Libya there was no provocation there was.
- JR: There were other reasons, but the water issue would
have made Libya completely independent: Self-sufficient and it would have
made the Sahara desert; and in fact is making the Sahara bloom the most
beautiful green you've ever seen: It's an incredible project. Not only
that but Gadaffi had set up a new financial paradigm as it were; which
by-passed the Rothschild Cartel completely and it set up a new way of trading
and exchange in North Africa. They didn't like that they wanted his oil
and this water too, I guarantee you that.
- SL: I can tell you they will never allow the country
to be torn in half.
- JR: Who is 'They'?
- SL: The people of Libya. There are several reasons that
have nothing to do with humanitarian interests. Obviously one is the oil.
It costs one dollar per barrel of oil to get at Libya's oil. Libya is willing
to sell it toyou; so there's no reason, you don't have to go into Libya
to force them to sell it to you. The other thing is that Libya has vast
reserves of gold. And Libya was in the process of championing an African
Dinar, backed by gold. That would rival the Euro.
- JR: Well it would have sidestepped the whole Rothschild
- SL: And with Libya's ties to China as far as oil sales,
and the major contracts for oil sales going to China; using an African
Dinar, a gold-backed Dinar this would have put Africa; combined with the
water: This would have made a desert country very fertile, a desert country
capable of producing food ~
- JR: On the way to becoming the bread-basket of Northern
- SL: That's right and NATO has now destroyed 22,000 acres
of agricultural lands." (1)
- Operation Mermaid Dawn the slaughter begins
- In researching this; it is now being reported that Gadaffi
has been captured.
- "On Saturday evening, at 8pm, when the hour of Iftar
marked the breaking of the Ramadan fast, the NATO command launched its
"Operation Mermaid Dawn" against Libya.
- The Sirens were the loudspeakers of the mosques, which
were used to launch Al Qaeda's call to revolt against the Qaddafi government.
Immediately the sleeper cells of the Benghazi rebels went into action.
These were small groups with great mobility, which carried out multiple
attacks. The overnight fighting caused 350 deaths and 3,000 wounded.
- The situation calmed somewhat on Sunday during the course
of the day.
- Then, a NATO warship sailed up and anchored just off
the shore at Tripoli, delivering heavy weapons and debarking Al Qaeda jihadi
forces, which were led by NATO officers.
- Fighting stared again during the night. There were intense
- NATO drones and aircraft kept bombing in all directions.
NATO helicopters strafed civilians in the streets with machine guns to
open the way for the jihadis.
- In the evening, a motorcade of official cars carrying
top government figures came under attack. The convoy fled to the Hotel
Rixos, where the foreign press is based. NATO did not dare to bomb the
hotel because they wanted to avoid killing the journalists. Nevertheless
the hotel, which is where I am staying, is now under heavy fire.
- At 11:30pm, the Health Minister had to announce that
the hospitals were full to overflowing. On Sunday evening, there had been
1300 additional dead and 5,000 wounded.
- NATO had been charged by the UN Security Council with
protecting civilians in Libya. In reality, Franceand Great Britain have
just re-started their colonial massacres.
- At 1am, Khamis Qaddafi came to the Rixos Hotel personally
to deliver weapons for the defense of the hotel. He then left. There is
now heavy fighting all around the hotel." (2)
- 'This has nothing to do with the so-called Arab Spring.
There is no Arab Spring. NATO Special forces and NATO mercenaries have
already come ashore in Tripoli; it is they who are attacking the civilians,
trying to create enough chaos to produce panic among the people there.
With these radically-bold new colonial raids upon so many other countries
in addition to the Libyan Bloodbath, such as Somalia, Syria, Egypt. This
war on Libya is part of a broader front. It's part of the war on Afghanistan;
it's part of the war on Pakistan; part of the war in Iraq. It's part of
the Palestinian Front, It's part of the pressure on Lebanon. It's part
of what's happening to Syria. It's part of what happened in Chechnya and
Dagestan to the Russian Federation. It's what happened in Tibet, it's what
happened in western China. It's part of the coup against President Chavez
and the Venezuela government. It's part of the terrible pressure against
the Cuban government that's prevented Cuba from developing-it's part of
what's happening inSomalia. . ." (3)
- With this kind of blatant global war having been quietly
declared but carried out mercilessly against the population of Libya and
elsewhere targeting babies and women and civilian men; there can never
be any justification that could ever possibly justify even one-thousandth
of such an action anywhere: Never mind everywhere simultaneously against
the human race as the declared enemy of the same people that minted this
coin in 1934.
- "Nazi-Zionist" medallion was issued by Goebbel's
daily Der Angriff to commemorate a joint visit to Zionist Palestine by
SS officer Leopold von Mildenstein and Zionist Federation official Kurt
Tuchler. A series on their tour, "A Nazi Travels to Palestine,"
appeared in Der Angriff in late 1934. The inscription (right) says "A
Nazi travels to Palestine." ("Zionism and the Third Reich")
- Zionism is an Illuminist construct. Its purpose is to
fulfil the Satanic World War 3 Plan and sucker millions of Christians into
the Satanic counterfeit Zionist '666 Israel trap. Zionism is the caused
of the problems of the middle east. Listen to what some of these mentally
ill Zionists said. (4)
- For those that still think that this stuff does not matter,
because it is not happening here then look at this video and think about
what it means when six Amerikan cops basically murder an unarmed man in
- Is this what it takes for people to wake up?
- "What does it take for a community to show up in
force and take back control of its government? In Fullerton, it takes six
police officers savagely beating a harmless and unarmed man to death for
no reason on camera and in full public view.
- That's a pretty high threshold, but this case shows that
communities can do itand when they do show up again and again in large
numbers, the official vermin are at a total loss. This is continuing to
grow, and it will have real consequences!" (5)
- It is the same everywhere when we fail to pay attention
to what the self-appointed thugs will do to the very least among us: Just
imagine what will happen when these same forces that are murdering Libya
now turn their hatred on full blast, against Americans, which is just around
the next corner!
- 1) Rense & Susan Lindauer NATO's Libyan War
- 2) NATO Slaughter in Tripoli
- 3) Mahdi Nazemroaya from Tripoli Early 22 August
- 4) Zionism's Historic Partnership with Anti-Semites and
- 5) Savage Cops Crooked DA when uniformed thugs
go too far