- Back in the days when the United States declared WAR
on Afghanistan and then Iraq the television networks provided theme-songs,
logos; hours of fighter aircraft, missiles being launched (unopposed) And
stealth fighters and bombers attacking anything that moved.
- BECAUSE "We were at WAR!"
- Today the United States is again at war only this time
we're the TARGET, and we are the victims; not the aggressor: And the silence
coming from the Networks is deafening. There are no nightly television
specials about the targets that could be hit, the potential DAMAGES that
might well result: There is nothing being reported, even though the buildup
for this attack has now lasted for six long months. Every additional day
brings more potential catastrophes to light. Now there's this bombshell!
- New Madrid's Giant Pipeline Bomb
- Virtually every natural gas pipeline in the nation is
built over that fault," Geller says. "You'll see the explosion
reflected off the moon."
- We've heard a lot about the New Madrid Fault. Despite
the dangers and warnings, the area continues to be flooded, fracked, drilled,
HAARPed and tornadoed, all while being home to 15 nuclear reactors.
- As if that's not enough, there's also a little known
factor that will really make your hair stand on end. The fault zone is
criss-crossed with major gas and oil pipelines delivering these volatile
energy sources all over theUnited States.
- The main production areas and pipeline routes for natural
gas (American Gas Association)
- This company (ProLiance Energy) delivers Billions of
cubic feet of gas per year through 19 major pipelines. Note how the pipelines
cross the New Madrid Seismic Zone.
- "You have four of the five major natural-gas pipelines
come right through the soup in New Madrid, the soft alluvial soil,"
says Gray. "They carry gas all the way to Detroit, Chicago, Indianapolis
and Pittsburgh. If (the earthquake) happened during the winter, you're
going to have major-league problems on your hands. Try to explain to somebody
why you cannot heat a nursing home or keep a hospital warm."
- -- Ed Gray, Missouri State Emergency Management Agency
(SEMA) Riverfront Times
- An earthquake in the middle of the country, along the
precarious New Madrid fault, could have enormous fiscal and energy consequences.
"Virtually every natural gas pipeline in the nation is built over
that fault," Geller says. "You'll see the explosion reflected
off the moon." --insurancenewsnet.com"
- Additionally there are ten interstate pipelines that
are at high risk for multiple damage from New Madrid and Wabash Valley
- Not Very Comforting
- Now, if someone wanted to bring this nation to its knees,
where do you think they'd strike? Looks to me theUS has an exposed jugular.
The globalists' hidden hand is already tanking the economy, adulterating
and hindering food supplies and deliberately toxifying the environment,
all the while setting Americans at variance against each other and every
imaginable enemy possible in order to create an atmosphere of fear, scarcity
and ultimate dependence on some central power to save them.
- But an event of this proportion would be devastating.
- I don't mean to spread fear, but we're seeing a continual
assault for whatever reason, natural and otherwise, on this entire region.
We covered many of these possibilities in Dividing And Conquering America
At The New Madrid Fault." (1)
- k) While the citizens of this besieged nation remained
sound asleep or just watching the games; this country has been stolen lock-stock
and barrel from us in every way that it is possible to steal everything
from our rights and our dreams down to the smallest thing of any size or
consequence and they've done this to us in broad-daylight without the herd
even making a single tiny noise about any of it. The police are now our
guardian-executioners and our tormentors, and the government is nothing
more than our warden who refuses to even consult with the inmates (us):
and apparently no one seems to even mind.
- This nation is hounded by nanny-state prohibitions against
virtually any and every single possible product and or entertainment while
we allow the government poison the air with nuclear contamination, and
the soil and water also come in for their fair share of toxic disease-yet
the same government that absolutely forbids second-hand smoke, in America,
because it could cause cancer actually allowed Japan to infect the planet
with 71,000 times the amount of nuclear radiation that was produced during
1945 in Hiroshima and Nagasaki: How's that for "taking care of your
health"? What the hell happened to proportional threats from virtually
everything that any corporation currently does to all of us to make another
dirty buck or two!
- Diseases of all types are running rampant and all that
government does is to manufacture dangerous and deadly "shots"
to spread those diseases faster and farther; rather than taking the toxic
foods and products off the shelves. The world is coming apart and the media
here does not even bother to report on the riots inGreece, or the threats
coming from Spain, Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, or any of the countries in Africa
where resistance is rampant and where we are HATED. Then of course there
are the nuclear meltdowns that have already become a melt-through, along
with more nuclear problems than just Fukushima. TSA isn't even newsworthy,
because it's the trillion dollar solution that hasn't found a problem to
date; at least not one that anyone at TSA has thought was serious enough
to warrant prosecution. So what's worthy of the attention span of Americans-just
gossip and sports and that's about it!
- "The Rats in the Nuclear Woodpile
become a mind-boggling new development is the introduction of the nuclear
"dirty bomb" factor, where suddenly flooding and malfunctioning
reactors have become epidemic and our air, water and food at such dangerous
radiation levels they won't even report it. For all we know the Israeli
Stuxnet virus could be crippling nuclear facilities worldwide.
- And the Israeli "security" connection to these
reactors is a documented fact, as well as their continued involvement in
major false flag operations. Is this the rat in the woodpile carrying out
the orders of the elite? They certainly have the track record for it.
- David Icke just posted in his next newsletter lead in:
- Giant security cameras and sensors were installed inside
Reactor 3 andelsewhere on the Fukushima site about a year before the disaster
by the Israeli company, Magna BSP. This specializes in producing 'virtual
security fences' for military and civilian use that include an 'electro-optical
radar system' and 'stereoscopic vision sensors'. The cameras weighed more
than a thousand pounds and were of a size and shape very similar to a gun-type
nuclear weapon. Magna BSP is located in Dimona in Israel the home
of the massive Israeli nuclear weapons program.
- Israel is the elephant in the living room time and time
again. Israeli 'security' company, ICTS-International, formed by Israeli
intelligence agents, was responsible for 'security' at 9/11 airports; at
Paris Charles De Gaulle Airport where 'shoe bomber', Richard Reid, boarded
his plane; and at Amsterdam Schiphol where 'underpants bomber', Umar Farouk
Abdulmutallab, was allowed onto his plane apparently without a passport.
As a result, we have a police state, horrendous airport 'security' and
full body radiation scanners (promoted by Michael Chertoff, son of a Mossad
agent and co-writer of the freedom-busting Patriot Act).
- Every surveillance and military company in Israel is
controlled by Mossad Israel military intelligence and global enforcer
of the Rothschild Illuminati agenda. This includes Magna BSP. This is one
of the cameras and sensors that were installed inside the stricken reactors
at Fukushima and alongside is the design of a gun-type nuclear device."
- Certainly something to be wondering about, and doing
some serious dot connecting. Keep your eyes peeled and your heart warm.
- "Let us not look back in anger, nor forward in fear,
but around us in awareness." - James Thurber" (1)
- k) What can you do about it? If you're in the zone or
near it on the map above, maybe you ought to go down to your local television
and radio stations and DEMAND that they do daily coverage of this developing
situation; Doesn't that sound like something a rational person might do?
- We know that this government is not interested in finding
any solutions for any of our millions of problems; their only interest
is in getting this place off-the cliff ASAP but since we've already
done the "do nothing thing" by way of registering our disfavor,
sending a message by opting out etc., etc.
- So why don't we try something NEW!
- WHY DON'T WE TRY THRATENING THE GOVERNMENT
- If we are afraid of the government then we are in a Police-state,
but if the government fears us then we have a Republic!
- By withdrawing from everything they want us to do each
and every day; unless they begin to intervene to stop what is about to
happen in the place that they've already purchased 40 million body bags
for, and enough food and water for 7 million people for fourteen days time.
I've been saying this for months now and most people have forgotten
about this time-bomb: But the time on that clock has just about run out.
- We need to know who was responsible for all of the actions
on the Mississippi and the Missouri rivers that brought us to this point
in the flooding scenarios, at the very least. We also need to know what's
being done to safeguard all those pipelines in order to keep them from
turning the middle of the USA into one very massive Roman candle-visible
from deep space for how long?
- What do you think America, is it time yet to kick the
bastards out of government yet?!
- 1) New Madrid's Giant Pipeline Bomb
- 2) If Only
- We have been "at War" in Iraq for over twenty
years, in Afghanistan for at least eight years, in Pakistan, on and off
now for at least six years, and with our entrance into Libya now all but
certain: We have no exit strategy for any of those places. Interestingly,
while we celebrated our entrance to each of these places and the war-crimes
that we have continued to practice in each of those nation-states: WE are
losing in every one of them-BIGTIME, but we are silent now: As silent as
- With that as prologue, observe this nation as we are
failing ourselves just as surely as we have failed in everything that we
have undertaken as Barbarians. Or as Robinson Jeffers said so eloquently:
The Journey Part Twohttp://kirwanesque.com/politics/articles/2008/art68.htm
- "Shine Perishing Republic"
- "While this America settles in the mould of its
- Heavily thickening to empire,
- And protest, only a bubble in the Molten Mass, pops
- And sighs out, and the mass hardens,
- I sadly smiling remember that the flower fades to make
- Fruit, the fruit rots to make earth.
- Out of the mother; and through the spring exultances,
- Ripeness and decadence; and home to the mother.
- You making haste, haste on decay: not blameworthy; life
- Is good, be it stubbornly long or suddenly
- A mortal splendor: meteors are not needed less than
- Mountains: shine perishing republic
- But for my children, I would have them keep their distance
- From the thickening center; corruption
- Never has been compulsory, when the cities lies at the
- Monster's feet there are left the mountains.
- And boys, be in nothing so moderate as in love of man.
- A clever servant, insufferable master.
- There is a trap that catches noblest spirits, that caught
- - they say God, when he walked on Earth."
- Robinson Jeffers (c) 1925
- From The Journey Part One http://kirwanesque.com/politics/articles/2007/art102.
- "Be Angry at the Sun"
- "That Public men publish falsehoods is nothing new.
- That America must accept
- Like the historical republics, corruption and empire
- Has been known for years.
- Be angry at the sun for setting
- If these things anger you.
- Watch the wheel slope and turn,
- They are all bound on that wheel,
- These people those warriors,
- This republic, Europe, Asia.
- Observe them gesticulating,
- Observe them going down. The gang serves lies,
- The passionate man plays his part: the cold passion for
- Hunts in no pack.
- * * *
- Men struggle for power and women perhaps for fame,
- And the servile to serve a Leader and the dupes to be
- Yours is not theirs."
- Robinson Jeffers © 1941
- Part Three of the Journey: http://kirwanesque.com/politics/articles/2008/art69.htm
- "Give Your Heart to the Hawks"
- " I am holding the made world by the throat
- Until I can make it change and open the knots that past
- To undo past time and mend the finished world."
- Robinson Jeffers by permission of Random House ©