- Max Nordau (1849-1923) was the co-founder of the World
Zionist Organization together with Theodor Herzl.
- Have a look at this Max Nordau quote from Ben Hecht's
book 'Perfidy' - which is available for free in PDF format at
- http://www.hirhome.com/israel/perfidy.pdf (on page 232
- In the Zionist Congress of 1911, 22 years before Hitler
came to power, and three years before World War I, Nordau said, "How
dare the smooth talkers, the clever official blabbers, open their mouths
and boast of progress. . . . Here they hold jubilant peace conferences
in which they talk against war. . . . But the same righteous Governments,
who are so nobly, industriously active to establish the eternal peace,
are preparing, by their own confession, complete annihilation for six million
people, and there is nobody, except the doomed themselves, to raise his
voice in protest although this is a worse crime than any war . . ."
- And take a look at the article from The American Hebrew,
October 31 1919, prophesying a 'holocaust' of 'six million':
- The Crucifixion of Jews Must Stop!
- By Martin H. Glynn
- (Former Governor of the State of N.Y.)
- From across the sea six million men and women call to
us for help, and eight hundred thousand little children cry for bread.
- These children, these men and women are our fellow-members
of the human family, with the same claim on life as we, the same susceptibility
to the winter's cold, the same propensity to death before the fangs of
hunger. Within them reside the illimitable possibilities for the advancement
of the human race as naturally would reside in six million human beings.
We may not be their keepers but we ought to be their helpers.
- In the face of death, in the throes of starvation there
is no place for mental distinctions of creed, no place for physical differentiations
of race. In this catastrophe, when six million human beings are being whirled
toward the grave by a cruel and relentless fate, only the most idealistic
promptings of human nature should sway the heart and move the hand.
- Six million men and women are dying from lack of the
necessaries of life, etc etc etc