- Hi Jim,
- Well, Fukushima Reactor 2 finally melted through right
about on cue.
- It lasted a little more than 2 weeks, about like we figured.
The huge amounts
- of water may have slowed it down but couldn't stop it.
Now it's eating through
- the concrete floors and the bottom of drywell...
- I expect a large explosion there soon, and it could come
without any further warning.
- As the heat really turns up and it hits water line, I
figure it's about the same level as ocean,
- maybe a little higher, so not many feet to go. Whole
thing was only about 20+ feet above sea level.
- The top of the building was 49 feet...add a basement
and that makes the concrete floor about 10 feet above sea level. At
2 feet a day...5 days...not much time to drill those relief wells
I bitched about right off and again today.
- Of course, all suggestions from the peanut gallery get
deleted. Maybe they will try sandbags like I told them repeatedly,
which can build various shaped containments in short time, like a week
or two. But it all seems so far gone on the surface now.
- Now, underneath, it's going really badly, too. And
there is not much time left before it does something really bad!
- A number have suggested explosives or even using nuclear
bombs on it. Sorry, that isn't possible ...because they just don't
have a clue how to stop fission. By taking it apart into little
peas and pinheads, which perfect explosions could maybe do, but most
blasts would just make a huge release...and it will be game over. So,
a drain is their last chance...along with endless sandbags.
- But here is the EU solution to the problem! Yup.
Insanity Goes Critical Mass Media...
- Semper Wifi
- Take Care, Take Cover
- Name Withheld