- 09-16-10 "Did
Christ Subject Himself to Partial Knowledge While on Earth?"
- Christians believe that while Christ did not have a sinful
humanity, in order to reconcile finite humanity to an infinite God, He
chose to experience every aspect of humanity. Yet, did such include some
self-imposed limitations of knowledge? The purpose of this question is
not to lessen Christ's deity, but to reveal the astonishing lengths He
will go to meet people on their own level in order to save them. (65 min,
- 09-13-10 "Respecting
the Spiritual Burdens God Lays on Christians"
- Rev. Ted Pike discusses the timeless way God communicates
to His saints through imposing spiritual concerns (burdens) upon them.
Such burdens are usually meant to be communicated to persons or groups
who have strayed. Tragically, the evangelical church is largely no longer
open to the reproofs and corrections of burdened saints. Instead, it places
emphasis upon being positive and inoffensive, handling the faults of church
members by being 'loving' and nonjudgmental. The result is a church that
has largely lost touch with the Holy Spirit, devoting itself to pleasing
men. This is a church largely without either discernment or spiritual power
in a threatening age. (81 min, 18.5mb)
- 09-11-10 "The
Faithful to Christ Have Always Been Opposed by the World - Yet Have Prevailed"
- In this Bible study, Rev. Ted Pike discusses how, with
the formidable anti-Christian forces against families, marriages, and youth,
the bride of Christ has been persecuted in almost every age - yet has emerged
triumphant. (69 min, 16mb)
- Biblical Answers with Rev. Ted Pike
- One of the most common requests the National Prayer Network
receives is if we know of a church where families can hear both truth about
the Zionist threat, along with sound biblical teaching. We have been saddened,
in most instances, to respond in the negative.
- But now at Truthtellers.org you, your family and friends
may gather and listen to sermons/Bible studies I lead, in which I not only
keep you apprised of current events and threats, but also plumb the heights
and depths of Christian theology, doctrine, and eschatology, as well as
providing simple, common-sense guidance necessary for creating happy, effective
- Our ever-increasing number of challenging, yet easy to
understand Bible studies can be accessed at Truthtellers.org's "Biblical Answers"
- Join us this week for your worship service at Truthtellers.org.
- Rev. Ted Pike is director of the National Prayer Network,
a Christian/conservative watchdog organization.
- TALK SHOW HOSTS: Interview Rev. Ted Pike on this subject.
Call (503) 631-3808.
- The freedom-saving outreach of Rev. Ted Pike and the
National Prayer Network is solely supported by sale of books, videos and
your financial support. All gifts are tax-deductible.
- NATIONAL PRAYER NETWORK, P.O. Box 828, Clackamas, OR