- In what might first appear a brave act of Historical
Revisionism, Germany has endeavored to get the truth on the record regarding
the saturation fire-bombing of Dresden Germany.
- Or, did they?
- They appointed a Historical Commission that purportedly
had free license to dig into the matter as deep as they wished. As often
happens when 'historical accounts' are looked into the 'Dresden matter'
produced a much lower number of casualties and seems to have accomplished
nothing but expand the debate.
- Although reports have varied wildly about the number
killed being anywhere from 35,000, to 100,000 and some statements as high
as 500,000, it seems the math was wrong according to the (victimized) Germans
that were involved in the Historical Commission investigation. Or,
this could just as easily be zionist 'revisionist history' at work again.
- The following is a quote from the October 2, 2008 issue
of 'Der Spiegel':
- "Dresden Commission of Historians for the Ascertainment
of the Number of Victims of the Air Raids on the City of Dresden on 13/14
February 1945" has provisionally estimated the likely death-toll at
around 18,000 and definitely no more than 25,000."
- Now, this revelation brings up several interesting points.
- First, what is the true casualty / death-toll of the
fire-bombing of Dresden during World War II? It seems the true number
is still an unknown and hotly contested figure, no pun intended.
- Second, most people accept that the saturation incendiary
bombing of a civilian population in the manner that was done was blatantly
wrong. The war was almost over and snuffing out those lives was merely
a show of air power, not a military necessity. The US and UK were putting
on a 'shock and awe' demonstration for the advancing Russian army.
- Yes, they killed a lot of innocent civilians to demonstrate
to the Russians that their advancement to the west needed to halt. This
Historical Commission says 18,000 to 25,000 and many other accounts state
in the 100,000 to 250,000 to 500,000 range. Regardless of the actual figure,
it was a war crime and should have never happened.
- Third, not enough has been reported about the 1 to 1.5
million German POW soldiers that were literally starved to death or froze
to death in the POW camps run by the US after the war ended. It happened
but getting at the truth of the matter is difficult to do when so many
wish to hide from the issue and the Truth.
- There has been some written on that subject, up to and
including how appalled the British were at US actions after the war. It
seems the British were a little more caring and concerned about proper
Hague and Geneva Convention conduct in post-war Germany. Just because
an enemy has been defeated and surrendered, it is not a just cause to keep
on killing them in inhumane ways as the US forces did to the German POW's
after World War II ended. I have even read articles that the Russians
were more compassionate in feeding and clothing the German POW's, than
were the Americans.
- I recently had breakfast with a German who was born in
Dresden and survived the fire-bombing. He related to me the horrors of
those two days but confessed that no one knows what the actual number of
dead was from the fire-bombing of Dresden. It may be that only God knows
the real number of dead, and the numbers still vary wildly from the 18,000
to 25,000 up to the much higher 250,000 to 500,000. He was there and thinks
the figure was around 40,000 to 50,000 dead.
- Which is the truth? That is still hard to ascertain.
- The Dresden resident that survived the bombing continued
to tell me a story that is not in the history books and was just as interesting
to me. The Russian army reached Dresden before the Americans arrived.
He reported that there were no problems whatsoever as the Russian army
moved towards Berlin and to establish their western front. There was no
battle or resistance from the German people.
- It was not that way when the American forces arrived.
Families would not allow their wives or children out on the streets due
to many problems including rapes, innocent and unarmed citizens gunned
down, etc. Additionally, they remembered all too well the incendiary bombing
of their homes and the loss of many lives that were not combatants.
- He informed me that when the US set up the POW camps
in the region was when the real distrust of the Americans started. It
was apparent that they were starving to death or allowing the POW's to
freeze to death after the war ended. I think the two words indifference
and inhumane both fit to describe the US treatment of German POW's after
the war ended.
- Fourth, the true casualty figure of Dresden still appears
to be an unresolved matter but historical accuracy and the truth should
always be the objective of any scholarly inquiry. It is hard to imagine
why a 2008 article would drastically reduce the death-toll figure if far
more people died.
- It does not matter if the subject is the true death-toll
at Dresden, or the German POW's that died due to sheer and willful neglect
by Americans, or the true death toll at the concentration camps that many
Jews do not want investigated at all. The objective should always be the
Truth, even when there are some that have reason to fear the Truth.
- No one should object to scholarly inquiry into the facts
regarding the "6 million Jews" or the number of dead at Dresden
if the truth is the end objective of the inquiry. However, many do object
to such inquiry and many have an agenda that they do not want to have revealed.
- I have never been a fan of "made up history"
and have always preferred to know the bottom line truth, even when it is
quite ugly and horrible.
- I have never doubted that wrongs were committed during
World War II by all sides, but getting the truth on the record seems to
be an aversion that many people have. For example, the official plaque
at Auschwitz was revised from 4 million to 1.5 million and even the official
Auschwitz website currently states: "more than 1,100,000 men, women,
and children lost their lives here."
- There was a time when the alleged 4 million at Auschwitz
was two-thirds of the entire 6 million some of the Jews claim. Even though
the '4 million' at Auschwitz dropped officially by 2.9 million, those who
fight against a full historical accounting still insist the 6,000,000 figure
- I recently asked a Jew why some of the Zionists are so
apoplectic about that number and was stunned by his answer. It is Kabalistic,
the 6 and the six zeros are Satanist in origin and content. They insist
that we all accept a number of Satanist origin as their number and the
- This Jewish friend also asked me if I had ever heard
about "the 6 million they claimed in World War I", too. That
of course never happened, but some Jews intent on getting their way about
Zionist Israel did try to foist off that fraud on the world as a byproduct
of World War I.
- Most people that have three brain cells that function
and are above room temperature can clearly see that sticking the Jews in
Israel after World War II has been the geopolitical equivalent of the square
peg that will not fit into the round hole.
- Irrespective of how many died at Dresden, or how many
died at the concentration camps, the entire war should have never happened.
Additionally, some 49 to 56 million people perished in World War II, so
the event was not all about the Jews, or the Germans, or Brits or Americans.
- There were atrocities levied against the Chinese by the
Japanese that no one wants to talk about or apologize for even to this
- I am often reminded of a classic line in the Buffalo
Springfield / Steven Stills song "For What its Worth":
- "There's battle lines being drawn
- Nobody's right if everybody's wrong"
- There is one thing that is certain; Dresden was a holocaust
in its own right. If anyone had the justification to be offended at what
happened at Dresden, it is the Germans. The city was bombed with incendiary
bombs and burned with impunity. It had no military significance that would
determine the outcome of the war. The allied air forces did not bomb military
or industrial sites; they in fact bombed an unarmed non-combatant civilian
- I am not certain that the German Historical Commission
has set the record straight regarding Dresden, but all history is subject
to review and correction if the facts were not truthfully or accurately
- Victors often write the history as they see fit, but
as is always the case there are two sides to every story. One often steeped
in desires, or hysterical emotions, or an agenda, and the other on hard
truthful facts. I prefer the hard truthful facts.
- The Truth matters; it always has and it always will.
Historical Revisionism should always adhere to and focus on the Truth.