- Did you know that if you sell your house after 2012 you
will pay a 3.8% sales tax on it?
- That's $3,800 on a $100,000 home etc.
- When did this happen? It's in the healthcare bill. Just
thought you should know.
- SALES TAX TO GO INTO EFFECT 2013
- (Part of HC Bill)
- REAL ESTATE SALES TAX
- So, this is "change you can believe in"?
- Under the new health care bill - did you know that all
real estate transactions will be subject to a 3.8% Sales Tax?
- The bulk of these new taxes don't kick in until 2013
(presumably after obama's reelection). You can thank Nancy, Harry and
Barack and your local Democrat Congressman for this one. If you sell your
$400,000 home, there will be a $15,200 tax.
- This bill is set to screw the retiring generation who
often downsize their homes. Is this Hope & Change great or what?
Does this stuff makes your November and 2012 votes more important?
- Oh, you weren't aware this was in the obamacare bill?
Guess what, you aren't alone. There are more than a few members of Congress
that aren't aware of it either (result of clandestine midnight voting for
huge bills they've never read). AND, there are a few other surprises lurking.
- Forward this article with the emailer below to every
single person in your address book because an election is coming
- - Source Unknown