- Kingston, NY -- The
New Year has begun, and several key trends forecast in the "Top
Trends 2011" Trends Journal, are already proving accurate:
- We predicted student-led uprisings leading to Revolution
- before there was any sign of toppling the Tunisian autocrat.
There's more Revolution to come, and it won't be confined to Arab nations.
- We predicted the power of "Journalism 2.0"
- social networks and citizen journalists galvanizing and uniting the people
as they did in Tunisia.
- We predicted a major alternative energy breakthrough
(beyond wind/solar/bio-fuel/geothermal) that could become a socioeconomic/geopolitical
game changer. Prestigious science journals are buzzing about developments
that may constitute that breakthrough.
- In our special 20th Anniversary Edition of the Trends
Journal you'll find the mega-trends that will shape 2011 and the future.
Chief among them: Screw the People. (For more "Top Trends,"
click the image below)
- To schedule an interview with Gerald Celente, Trends
Journal publisher, please contact: Zeke West, Media Relations, firstname.lastname@example.org 845
331.3500 ext. 1