- Congratulations, Jerry Brown, the new governor of California.
- Immediate relief for California will come from making
the State of California IOU's acceptable tender for the payment of state
taxes while at the same time making the bills negotiable.
- A secondary market has formed on these IOUs and
by making California taxes payable with them you increase the demand.
The IOUs will circulate almost at par with the dollar.
- To do this, you will have to fight both the Democrats
controlled by Goldman Sachs and the Republicans and Tea Partiers controlled
by Ruppert Murdoch. Also, Chinatown will fight you tooth and nail.
- Of course, I am not mailing this to him. Who the hell
ever responds to anything I write? But maybe there is one person
with the new governor's ear who may read this on rense. The future of
California may rest with that person.