- CONGRESS IMPORTS 180,000 LEGAL IMMIGRANTS EVERY 30 DAYS
WITHOUT PAUSE: 1.5 MILLION ANNUALLY
- A whopping 40 million Americans subsist on stamps, yet
the U.S. Congress imports 180,000 legal immigrants every 30 days to add
to the number of people dependent on the Federal Government, i.e., your
tax dollars. At the same time, those 180,000 immigrants need jobs, homes,
medical care, education, food, and assistance.
- But, today, 15 million Americans cannot secure a job.
At the same time, somewhere between eight to 10 million illegal alien
migrants hold down full time jobs. And, according to NBC's Katie Couric,
13.4 million American children live below the poverty level.
- Does anyone see a disconnect here? Does anyone see a
complete abrogation of responsibility at the highest levels of government
in our country?
- Charles Abbot, journalist for Reuters said, "Food
stamps are the primary federal anti-hunger program, helping poor people
buy food. Enrollment is highest during times of economic distress. The
jobless rate is 9.9 percent."
- "It's a problem-a big one," reported Time Magazine,
September 20, 2010. "According to the U.S. Department of Agriculture,
49 million Americans are unsure of where they will find their next meal,
including 17 million children and 2.3 million seniors."
- Why do we suffer 40 million poor people? Look to Congress:
insourcing, offshoring and outsourcing of jobs to China, India, Bangladesh
and a dozen other third world countries sucked jobs out of America-from
car manufacturing, textiles, steel, construction materials, tools and a
dozen other goods. At present, America suffers a $700 billion annual trade
deficit. Congress makes no changes to halt that situation.
- The Agriculture Department said, "39.68 million
people, or 1 in 8 Americans, were enrolled for food stamps during February,
an increase of 260,000 from January. USDA updated its figures on Wednesday."
- "This is the highest share of the U.S. population
on SNAP/food stamps," said the anti-hunger group Food Research and
Action Center, using the new name for food stamps, Supplemental Nutrition
Assistance Program (SNAP). "Research suggests that one in three eligible
people are not receiving ... benefits."
- Abbot said, "Enrollment has set a record each month
since reaching 31.78 million in December 2008. USDA estimates enrollment
will average 40.5 million people this fiscal year, which ends Sept 30,
at a cost of up to $59 billion. For fiscal 2011, average enrollment is
forecast for 43.3 million people."
- Why would sane, rational, educated and reasonable men
and women in Congress continue adding 180,000 legal immigrants to our country
every 30 days with the figures showing our deepening jobs problems in our
own country? Why would anyone allow such travesty against our minorities,
our poor, our children and our communities?
- What did Americans do to deserve the betrayal of our
presidents and Congresses? George Bush stands guilty of a fraudulent war
in Iraq, but Barack Obama continues that war with 50,000 troops and notches
up the other fraudulent war in Afghanistan with over 100,000 troops.
- All the while, Iraq doesn't want us in their country
and neither does Afghanistan. The ridiculous policy that we must chase
down terrorists in Afghanistan-when they can train in Somalia, Yemen and
a dozen other places-illustrates the absurdity of our government charade.
- In a Denver Post article, "Record boost in poverty
expected", 9/12/10, by AP writer, Hope Yen, "a significant rate
increase in poverty to 15 percent. The number of people in the U.S. who
are in poverty is on track for a record increase on President Obama's watch,
with the ranks of the work-age poor approaching 1960s levels that led to
the national war on poverty."
- We may expect a 20 percent child poverty rates. American
Blacks and Latinos suffer higher unemployment rates.
- One lady asked, "Why are we doing this to our own
- Homeless camps sprout up all over the USA. One look
at Los Angeles shows progressing signs of John Steinbeck's "Grapes
- Nonetheless, Congress happily outsourcings hundreds of
thousands of jobs, insources hundreds of thousands of jobs and offshores
hundreds of thousands of jobs-to make certain that Americans remain on
welfare, stuck in unemployment lines and eat on food stamps.
- Meanwhile, our president and Congress keep 40 million
Americans subsisting on food stamps. It's sickening! Know what's more
disgusting, over in Arizona, the voters will return U.S. Senator John McCain
back to his seat in Congress and many others like him-and they're the ones
that shoved us into this national nightmare.
- At current rates of immigration, we may expect another
70 million third world immigrants within 25 years. How will we feed them
without jobs for ourselves?
- Is Congress completely stupid?! Are the American people
- You got that right!
- If any of us, no matter what our race, creed or color
might be, refuse to engage our U.S. Congress as we have not for 30 years
as to the population/immigration equation-our children will find themselves
living in a terribly degraded America where the American Dream will be
described by the history books as a 'fleeting fantasy' from the era of
1950 to 2010.
- These are several of the top organizations where you
can take collective action to change the course of American history as
well as in Canada, the United Kingdom and Australia. Take collective action
- This is the best website to start: www.numbersusa.com
; watch Roy Beck's "Immigration by the Numbers" at 14 minutes.
Bi-partisan and very effective. Become a faxer of pre-written letters to
your reps to make positive change.
- Also: www.fairus.org ; www.capsweb.org ; www.thesocialcontract.com
; www.populationmedia.org ; www.worldpopulationbalance.org ; www.populationconnection.org
; www.quinacrine.com ; www.familyplanning.org/ , www.skil.org ; www.growthbusters.com;
www.populationpress.org ; www.thinkpopulation.org ; www.carryingcapacity.org
; www.balance.org ; www.controlgrowth.org ; in Canada www.immigrationwatchcanada.org
; in Australia www.population.org.au andPublicPopForum@yahoogroups.com;
in Great Britain www.optimumpopulation.org ; and dozens of other sites
accessed at www.frostywooldridge.com.
- Must see DVD: "Blind Spot" www.snagfilms.com/films/title/blind_spot/
, This movie illustrates America's future without oil, water and other
resources to keep this civilization functioning. It's a brilliant educational
- Must see: Rapid Population Decline, seven minute video
by Dr. Jack Alpert-
- Must see and funny: www.growthbusters.org ; www.youtube.com/watch?v=FXSTrW_dARc
- Dave Gardner's Polar Bear in Bedroom: growthbusters.org/2010/03/save-the-polar-bear-in-your-bedroom
; Dave Gardner, President, Citizen-Powered Media ; Producing the Documentary,
GROWTH BUSTERS; presents Hooked on Growth: Our Misguided Quest for Prosperity,
Join the cause at www.growthbusters.org ;760 Wycliffe Drive, Colorado Springs,
CO 80906 USA; +1 719-576-5565
- Check out this link with Wooldridge on bicycle and Lester
Brown and panel discussion:
- Tomorrow's Americaproject on www.youtube.com/contemporarylearning.
- Producer: GEORGE A. COLBURNwww.tomorrowsamerica.com
- DC: 202-258-4887
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Link to www.tomorrowsamerica.com for more discussions
on America's predicament.
- FOR MORE INFORMATION:
- Dear fellow Americans, Canadians, Australians, United
Kingdom, New Zealand, and planetary citizens:
- Re: The USA about to add 100 million people within 25
years-world to add 3 billion people in 40 years, and what actions citizens
must take in order to change course toward viable and sustainable societies--interview
with Frosty Wooldridge
- If you have time, you may enjoy a one hour interview
in California as I address overpopulation/immigration, not only in that
state, but nationwide and worldwide. I attempted to cover all aspects
of what our civilization faces if we continue on our overpopulation path
toward adding 100 million people within 25 years here in the USA.
- While we may become emotional around the immigration
issue--in the end--it's about too many people, too little water, too little
resources, vanishing carrying capacity, species extinction, acidified oceans
and dwindling energy reserves that will render this civilization and all
'oil-dependent' civilizations unsustainable. Away from the 'emotional'
responses, we find ourselves in a great deal of trouble on multiple levels.
I attempt to bring that reality to the forefront. Additionally, below,
you may read from other top world minds and writers as to the long term
consequences of continued human overpopulation.
- Interview with Frosty Wooldridge--Posted on the archive
of the Stark Truth: http://reasonradionetwork.com/?p=8893
- Thank you for appearing for an excellent & informative
- Regards, Mike Conner
- Voice of Reason Broadcast Network
- For further information, please contact me at www.frostywooldridge.com
, email@example.com. Also, view "Blind Spot" with Aldopho Doring
and Amanda Zackem at www.blindspotdoc.com
- at http://www.snagfilms.com/films/title/blind_spot/ ;
watch the 14 minute video by Roy Beck " Immigration by the Numbers"
at www.numbersusa.com ; also join www.TheSocialContract.com for the finest
in updates and information as to what our civilization faces; also www.fairus.org
for top notch information on immigration and population; additionally
www.cis.org with Mark Krikorian and Dr. Steve Camarota for up to date info
on population and immigration; please visit www.albartlett.org for exceptional
program on population and energy by Dr. Bartlett; www.populationmedia.org
with William Ryerson and Joe Bish; www.worldpopulationbalance.org with
David Paxson, www.populationpress.org with Marilyn Hempel; www.skil.org
with Dr. Jack Alpert, PRODUCER: GEORGE A. COLBURN ,www.starbrightmediacorp.com;
www.innovationcourse.org ; Dave Gardner, President, Citizen-Powered Media
; www.growthbusters.org ; in Canada www.immigrationwatchcanada.org ; in
Australia www.population.org.au andPublicPopForum@yahoogroups.com; in Great
Britain www.optimumpopulation.org ; and many other top organizations at
- Kindest regards, Frosty Wooldridge, Golden, CO
- SERIOUS REALITIES WE FACE AS A CIVILIZATION
- by Frosty Wooldridge
- "Can you think of any problem in any area of human
endeavor on any scale, from microscopic to global, whose long-term solution
is in any demonstrable way aided, assisted, or advanced by further increases
of population, locally, nationally, or globally." Dr. Albert Bartlett
- "A simple look at the upward path of global greenhouse
emissions indicates we will continue to squeeze the trigger on the gun
we have put to our own head." Eugene Linden, The Winds of Change:
Climate, Weather and the Destruction of Civilization
- "The ship is already starting to spin out of control.
We may soon lose all chance of grabbing the wheel. Humanity faces a genuinely
new situation. It is not an environmental crisis in the accepted sense.
It is a crisis for the entire life-support system for our civilization
and our species." Fred Pearce, The Last Generation: How Nature Will
take Her Revenge for Climate Change
- "At this point, it's almost certainly too late to
manage a transition to sustainability on a global or national scale, even
if the political will to attempt it existed, which it clearly does not.
Our civilization is in the early stages of the same curve of decline and
fall as so many others have followed before it. What likely lies in wait
for us is a long, uneven decline into a new Dark Age
- from which, centuries from now, the civilizations of
the future will gradually emerge." John Michael Greer, The Long Descent
- "We are strong and adaptable animals and can certainly
make a new life on the hotter Earth, but there will only be a fraction
of inhabitable land left. Soon we face the appalling question of who m
can we let aboard the lifeboats? And who must we reject? There will be
great clamor from climate refugees seeking a safe haven in those few parts
where the climate is tolerable and food available. We will need a new set
of rules for limiting the population in climate oases." James Lovelock,
The Vanishing Face of Gaia: A final Warning
- "Imagine we live on a planet. Not our cozy, taken
for granted planet, but a planet, a real one, with melting poles and dying
forests and a heaving, corrosive sea, raked by winds, strafed by sdtorms,
scorched by heat. And inhospitable place. It needs a new name, Eaarth."
Bill McKibben, Eaarth: Making a life on a Tough new Planet
- "The cheap oil age created an artificial bubble
of plentitude for a period not much longer than a human lifetime....so
I hazard to assert that as oil ceases to be cheap and the world reserves
move toward depletion, we will be left with an enormous population...that
the ecology of the earth will not support. The journey back toward non-oil
population homeostasis will not be pretty. We will discover the hard way
that population hyper growth was simply a side-effect of the oil age.
It was a condition, not a problem with a solution. That is what happened
and we are stuck with it." James Howard Kunstler
- "We must alert and organize the world's people
to pressure world leaders to take specific steps to solve the two root
causes of our environmental crises - exploding population growth and wasteful
consumption of irreplaceable resources. Over-consumption and overpopulation
underlie every environmental problem we face today." Jacques-Yves
- "As we go from this happy hydrocarbon bubble we
have reached now to a renewable energy resource economy, which we do this
century, will the "civil" part of civilization survive? As we
both know there is no way that alternative energy sources can supply the
amount of per capita energy we enjoy now, much less for the 9 billion expected
by 2050. And energy is what keeps this game going. We are involved in a
Faustian bargain-selling our economic souls for the luxurious life of the
moment, but sooner or later the price has to be paid."
- Walter Youngquist
- "The U.S. will set a record in the rate of rise-and
fall of an empire. Between wide open borders and fall of the dollar and
growing population against a declining resource base, the US will be defeated
from within. Mobs will rule the streets in the nation that is now the third
largest in the world and unable to support its population except by taking
resources from other countries." Arnold Toynbee
- "If present growth trends in population, industrialization,
pollution, food production and resource depletion continue unchanged, the
limits to growth will be reached sometime in the next 100 years."
The Club of Rome 1972
- "The power of population is so superior to the
power of earth to produce subsistence to humanity that premature death
must in some shape or other visit the human race." Thomas Malthus
- Frosty Wooldridge has bicycled across six continents
- from the Arctic to the South Pole - as well as six times across the USA,
coast to coast and border to border. In 2005, he bicycled from the Arctic
Circle, Norway to Athens, Greece. He presents "The Coming Population
Crisis in America: and what you can do about it" to civic clubs, church
groups, high schools and colleges. He works to bring about sensible world
population balance at www.frostywooldridge.com He is the author of: America
on the Brink: The Next Added 100 Million Americans. Copies available: 1
888 280 7715