- Each year, America accepts 1.3 million legal immigrants.
On top of that, immigrants birth 900,000 babies within the United States
annually. When you add the minimum of 800,000 illegal alien migrants that
walk over our borders or visa overstays, the United States absorbs 3.1
million immigrants, give or take a few thousand-annually. Another 400,000
illegal migrant women cross over to give 'anchor baby' births, which I
won't account for here. (Source: www.cis.org with Dr. Steven
- But, fellow Americans, that's not enough! Last week,
President Barack Obama announced that he will invite an additional 80,000
immigrants mostly from Islamic countries to resettle in the
United States during fiscal year 2011. Obama said, "is justified
by humanitarian concerns or is otherwise in the national interest."
- In other words, they will all utilize U.S. public assistance:
food stamps, welfare, assisted housing, free breakfast and lunches for
their children, education, free medical-all billed to the stretched-to-the-limit,
good will of Americans ignored by Obama. What sense does that make?
Total cost per year: $346 billion according to the Edwin Rubenstein Report:
- The following "goals" for new immigrants have
been set as follows:
- Africa . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ...15,000
- East Asia . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 19,000
- Europe and Central Asia . . . . . . 2,000
- Latin America/Caribbean. . . . . . 5,500
- Near East/South Asia. . . . . . .. . 35,500
- Unallocated Reserve . . . . . . .. . . 3,000
- But those numbers of immigrants cannot and do not 'touch'
the 'need' for in-excess of 1.0 billion human beings across the globe that
cannot secure a basic, clean glass of drinking water daily. Nor can it
support in any demonstrable way- 2.0 billion people that subsist on less
than $2.00 per day. That measly 3.1 million we inject into our country
doesn't even begin to thwart the 18 million annual human starvation deaths
worldwide. (Source: World Health Organization, 10 million children under
12 and 8 million adults) So, in Obama's presidential token action, why
don't we at least take on the 18 million starving humans as a 'humanitarian'
- To further transform your understanding as to what we
face with incessant, massive immigration-humans 'pass on' at 57 million
deaths annually out of 6.8 billion living humans on the planet. However,
humanity, virtually all from the third world, adds 57 million births and
then, another 80 million more-to equal a net gain of 80 million more starving,
mal-nourished and struggling children every 365 days. The human race accrues
another 1.0 billion people every 13 years.
- To show you HOW devastating our immigration policies
to our civilization, please view the following video and pass around to
every American: This five minute astoundingly simple yet brilliant demonstration,
"Immigration, Poverty, and Gum balls", by Roy Beck, director
of www.numbersusa.ORG, graphically illustrates the impact of immigration
and overpopulation. Take five minutes to grasp for yourself:
- Yet, Obama expects to saddle U.S. taxpayers with another
80,000 refugees on top of the 3.1 million, plus the anchor babies and their
mothers-virtually all without skills or employment in the USA-when they
- A state department spokesman said, "Refugee Resettlement
Watch and other organizations have expressed grave concern that Mr. Obama
is allowing so many immigrants into the country while so many Americans
remain out of work and living in poverty. According to the US Department
of Labor, 14.8 million Americans remain unemployed. 6.1 million have been
out of work for 27 weeks or over."
- He added, "This figure has been challenged by the
Union of the Unemployed who provide statistics that the actual number of
unemployed Americans is 31 million."
- According to The Wall Street Journal, "14.3% of
the American people live in abject poverty. A total of 43.6 million Americans
live below the poverty level."
- A refugee is defined by The US Department of Immigration
and Naturalization as someone who has left one's country due to persecution
or a fear of persecution. This accounts for the sharp rise of Somali communities
throughout the country.
- The State Department spokesman said, "However, the
definition of refugee is 'fudged' in several cases. "Refugees"
who have not left their country 'due to persecution', according to Mr.
Obama's determination letter, can still be called "refugees"
if they are from Iraq, one of the Islamic countries of the former Soviet
Union, or Cuba.
- Where on Obama's promised "line- by-line" national
budget review do we insert this 'illusion' of refugee care? Next to the
social services costs for the15 million Americans that cannot secure a
job to feed their own families as well as millions suffering foreclosures
on their homes? Note: U.S. taxpayers stand $13 trillion in debt today
- Meanwhile, let me repeat: third world countries add,
births over deaths, a mind-numbing 80 million fresh and precious, yet starving,
poor and uneducated babies to their countries every year. Result: no end
of the line for refugees that race into the United States for a better
life. Within 60 years, less than the lifetime of a child born today, this
immigrant overload will grow the US population from 310 million to over
- By that time, our problems as to water, energy, environment,
pollution, species extinction, acidified oceans, collapsing fisheries,
climate destabilization, dwindling resources and lowered standard of living,
and quality of life will pretty much resemble present day China, India
- Does anyone, other than academics, scientists and mathematicians,
'see' this "statistical monster" coming as surely as the dawn?
Do you, the reader, see the ramifications of adding 100, 200, 300 million
more people to this civilization? This immigration-population juggernaut
should be the most widely debated issue in America today-but not a whisper,
not even a sentence with the talking heads in DC, let alone any politician!
- Do you notice no one in the third world addresses it?
Anyone heard of birth control? That they won't touch it because of religion
and culture? But that they don't mind 'exhausting' their poor, tired and
wretched millions into first world countries-without end?
- Instead, we spend billions on TV advertisements saying
that one senatorial candidate sucks and the other sucks more. But none
of them talk about the transformation of the United States into another
third world country-via Congress' mass immigration policies.
- Which candidates need to hear from you with your November
2nd vote-and before, with demands regarding this issue?
- God forgive us for what we do to ourselves and our children!
- Frosty Wooldridge has bicycled across six continents
- from the Arctic to the South Pole - as well as six times across the USA,
coast to coast and border to border. In 2005, he bicycled from the Arctic
Circle, Norway to Athens, Greece. He presents "The Coming Population
Crisis in America: and what you can do about it" to civic clubs, church
groups, high schools and colleges. He works to bring about sensible world
population balance at www.frostywooldridge.com He is the author of: America
on the Brink: The Next Added 100 Million Americans. Copies available: 1
888 280 7715