- Here's an interesting read, important and verifiable
- About 6 months ago, the writer was watching a news program
on oil and one of the Forbes Bros. was the guest. The host said to Forbes,
"I am going to ask you a direct question and I would like a direct
answer; how much oil does the U.S. have in the ground?" Forbes did
not miss a beat, he said, "more than all the Middle East put together."
Please read below.
- The U. S. Geological Service issued a report in April
2008 that only scientists and oil men knew was coming, but man was it big.
It was a revised report (hadn't been updated since 1995) on how much oil
was in this area of the western 2/3 of North Dakota, western South Dakota,
and extreme eastern Montana ...... check THIS out:
- The Bakken is the largest domestic oil discovery since
Alaska's Prudhoe Bay, and has the potential to eliminate all American dependence
on foreign oil. The Energy Information Administration (EIA) estimates it
at 503 billion barrels. Even if just 10% of the oil is recoverable... at
$107 a barrel, we're looking at a resource base worth more than $5..3 trillion.
- "When I first briefed legislators on this, you could
practically see their jaws hit the floor. They had no idea.." says
Terry Johnson, the Montana Legislature's financial analyst.
- "This sizable find is now the highest-producing
onshore oil field found in the past 56 years," reports The Pittsburgh
Post Gazette. It's a formation known as the Williston Basin , but is more
commonly referred to as the 'Bakken.' It stretches from Northern Montana,
through North Dakota and into Canada ... For years, U. S. oil exploration
has been considered a dead end. Even the 'Big Oil' companies gave up searching
for major oil wells decades ago. However, a recent technological breakthrough
has opened up the Bakken's massive reserves.... and we now have access
of up to 500 billion barrels. And because this is light, sweet oil, those
billions of barrels will cost Americans just $16 PER BARREL!
- That's enough crude to fully fuel the American economy
for 2041 years straight. And if THAT didn't throw you on the floor, then
this next one should - because it's from 2006!
- U. S. Oil Discovery- Largest Reserve in the World
- Stansberry Report Online - 4/20/2006
- Hidden 1,000 feet beneath the surface of the Rocky Mountains
lies the largest untapped oil reserve in the world. It is more than 2 TRILLION
barrels. On August 8, 2005 President Bush mandated its extraction. In three
and a half years of high oil prices none has been extracted. With this
motherload of oil why are we still fighting over off-shore drilling?
- They reported this stunning news: We have more oil inside
our borders, than all the other proven reserves on earth. Here are the
- - 8-times as much oil as Saudi Arabia
- - 18-times as much oil as Iraq
- - 21-times as much oil as Kuwait
- - 22-times as much oil as Iran
- - 500-times as much oil as Yemen
- - and it's all right here in the Western United States
- HOW can this BE? HOW can we NOT BE extracting this? Because
the environmentalists and others have blocked all efforts to help America
become independent of foreign oil! Again, we are letting a small group
of people dictate our lives and our economy.....WHY?
- James Bartis, lead researcher with the study says we've
got more oil in this very compact area than the entire Middle East -more
than 2 TRILLION barrels untapped. That's more than all the proven oil reserves
of crude oil in the world today, reports The Denver Post.
- Don't think 'OPEC' will drop its price - even with this
find? Think again! It's all about the competitive marketplace, - it has
to. Think OPEC just might be funding the environmentalists?
- Got your attention yet? Now, while you're thinking about
it, do this:
- Pass this along. If you don't take a little time to do
this, then you should stifle yourself the next time you complain about
gas prices - by doing NOTHING, you forfeit your right to complain.
- Now I just wonder what would happen in this country if
every one of you sent this to every one in your address book.
- By the way...this is all true. Check it out at the link
- GOOGLE it, or follow this link. It will blow your mind.