- Mount Everest has a volume of approximately 365 cubic
miles from sea level to the summit.
- A cubic mile would hold 1.101117147 10 to the 12th gallons
- Thus: 11,011,171,470,000 gallons x 365 = 4,019,077,586,550,000
- That is, according to a report from Wayne Madsen that
the oil cavern that the BP rig tapped into is the size of Mt. Everest,
we are looking at a whooping: FOUR QUADRILLION gallons of friggin' oil
that could be released into the ocean.
- According to a geophysicist we know, "average annual
spillage from natural seeps and normal human activities is 380 million
gallons annually." Not sure the how much of that is natural seepage
and how much from human pollution, but it is small compared to four quadrillion,
or even four hundred billion gallons, released in a fairly short period.
- Please check my math and let me know if I have made some
gigantic mistake, thank you.
- And have a nice day.
- BP Sludge, working to make the world a better place.
In association with MonSatan, genetically modified food for your non future.