- The Pulse of Natural Health
- April 27, 2010
- Congressman Waxman Slips Obscure Anti-Supplement Measure into Wall St. "Reform" Bill Passed by the House; Please
Action to Prevent Same Thing Happening in the Senate!
- This "sneak" legislative provision, going far
beyond finance, provides a back door way to bypass the Dietary Supplement
Health and Education Act (DSHEA), the legislation that governs dietary
supplements. Please do not delay. We may have only a few days to stop this
in the Senate.
- Vermont "Vitamin Tax" on Dietary Supplements Defeated
- Our Vermont supporters and others defeated the "Vitamin
Tax" in Vermont last week--a significant victory for consumers of
- Wisconsin Dietary Licensing Bill Defeated
- The American Dietetic Association (ADA) sponsored legislation
that threatened to give Registered Dieticians a monopoly on nutrition services
in Wisconsin. With your help this was defeated.
- Further Update on our Story - Supplements Gain Exemption From
Codex Language in Senate Food Safety Bill
- Our account was 100% accurate. Here's why.
- Deborah A. Ray, MT (ASCP), Editor
- Stuart Kellog, Deputy Editor
- Craig Smith, Deputy Editor
- The Pulse of Health Freedom. This newsletter is copyrighted
material (copyright by the Alliance for Natural Health USA, 2010) but we
hope you will forward, copy, or reprint it without prior authorization.
Just remember to note the source and date -- Alliance for Natural Health
USA, April 6.