- Our knee-jerk, tunnel-visioned, democratic and republican
voters must develop some peripheral vision, or they will be taught some
lessons of life that could more more easily be learned by viewing outside
of the central areas of corporate media focus. And perhaps, the best place
to begin seeing on the edges of one's usual visual field is the corporate
- Let us begin by asking ourselves, "Who owns the
- And of course, the answer is large, very large, corporations
own the corporate media.
- But, who owns the controlling stock of these large corporations,
and controls their "news" and aired content?
- The answer is the foreign, privately owned International
Monetary/Banking Cartel, that controls the money and credit of the world.
- Now, if one will study the long and infamous track record
of this private Cartel, and correlate its activities with the corresponding
"news" of the day, one will soon see the reciprocal relationship
between that news and the subsequent national and international events.
- You see, the corporate media does not so much reports
on news events, as it prepares the stage to justify the various covert
actions then taken by the Cartel.
- So now, let us learn a bit more about this monolith called
the International Monetary/Banking Cartel, and how they came to control
their corporate media and their fascistic/socialist police states down
through much of recorded history.
- Did Jesus give us a blanket condemnation of financial
oligarchs, monopoly capitalists, and money-changers?
- Creating a whip from some cords, Jesus - in his only
recorded incidence of violence - drove the money-changers out of the Temple
of Jerusalem; it was a moment of spiritual enlightenment, described in
all four gospels.
- The Temple of Jerusalem was used for animal sacrifices,
and a collection plate, where Jewish people were encouraged to bring in
their "sin offerings." Even then, like today, organized spirituality
was perverted and debased with extortion, money, blood, and slaughter.
- Do you see a resemblance between the money-changers of
Biblical times and those of today?
- Are today's monopoly oligarchs of the same blood-thirsty
tribe of thieves as were the money-changers Jesus whipped out of the Temple?
- Did Jesus tell us to shine the light of truth and justice
on all secret priesthoods and hierarchies?
- Our once great nation struggled as a mere thirteen colonies
under the British coin of the realm, that is until they issued their own
currency, they called Colonial Script. This helped the Colonies to enjoy
an envious prosperity, until the European Banking Cartel, under the direction
of the Rothschild clan, demanded that England's King George III outlaw
the Colonies from printing their own money, and go back to the currency
of the Bank of England, which was owned by the International Banking Cartel.
- Almost immediately, the Colonies fell into an economic
decline, so severe that Benjamin Franklin wrote, "In one year, the
conditions were so reversed that the era of prosperity ended, and a depression
set in, to such an extent that the streets of the Colonies were filled
- King George's prohibition on the Colonies printing their
own money was the main reason the Colonies revolted. Franklin wrote in
his autobiography, "The Colonies would have gladly borne the little
tax on tea and other matters had it not been that England took away from
the Colonies their money, which created unemployment and dissatisfaction.
The inability to issue their own money permanently out of the hands of
King George III and the international bankers was the prime reason for
the Revolutionary War."
- The Horsemen of the Apocalypse came early to our newly
formed country, fronted by Lt. Col. Alexander Hamilton, who had served
his country well as General Washington's aid-de-camp, during the Revolutionary
War. But once Hamilton was appointed, by President Washington, to be our
first Secretary of the Treasury, Alexander turned traitor.
- Hamilton formed a political party that came to be known
as the Federalists, who wanted to abnegate the young nation's financial
needs and responsibilities to the same European bankers who had caused
the earlier depression, over the more responsible founding fathers, led
by Thomas Jefferson, who had their own political party called the Democratic-Republicans.
- Unfortunately, the Federalists held sway, and the First
Bank of the United States, owned and controlled by the International Banking
Cartel, was formed in 1791.
- After such a defeat for our country, Thomas Jefferson,
who believed the US government, itself, should issue its own currency and
credit, thereby not incurring large national debts, with usury interest
rates, and inflations wrote, "I believe bank institutions are more
dangerous to our liberties than standing armies. They have set up a money
aristocracy that has set the government at defiance. They should take the
power of issuing money from the bankers and restore it to Congress and
the people to who it properly belongs."
- Before he died, Jefferson lamented, "I wish it were
possible to obtain a single amendment to our Constitution - taking from
the federal government their power of borrowing."
- Our fourth president, James Madison wrote, "History
records that the money changers have used every form of abuse, intrigue,
deceit, and violent means possible to maintain their control over governments
by controlling money and its issuance."
- Andrew Jackson, our seventh president, vetoed the bill
from Congress that would have extended the charter of the Cartel's Bank
of the United states, and gave his reasons why:
- It concentrated an excessive amount of the
nation's financial strength in a single institution;
- It exposed the government to control by
- It served mainly to make the rich richer;
- It exercised too much control over the members
- It favored Northeast states over Southern
and Western states.
- Additionally, President Jackson wrote, "The bold
effort of the present bank had made to control the government, the distress
it had wantonly produced are premonitions of the fate that awaits the American
people should they be deluded into a perpetuation of this institution or
the establishment of another like it."
- In an angrier tone, Jackson said to the bankers, mincing
no words, "You are a den of vipers and thieves. I intend to rout you
out, and by the eternal God, I will rout you out."
- Jackson's administration was the first and only in US
history to have eliminated our national debt, by routing out the pit vipers
of the International Banking Cartel, thus avoiding the distresses of deflations
and the horrors of hyper-inflation, that invariably follow the borrowing
money from the Banking Cartel.
- At least two attempts were made upon the life of President
Jackson, as were made on three other of our presidents, who tried to take
back the control of our money and credit from the Banking Cartel, or were
even critical of them: Lincoln, Garfield, and Kennedy.
- President Abe Lincoln, and his Treasury Secretary, Salmon
Portland Chase, were both outraged by what they estimated the Banking Cartel
would charge American citizens in interest on loans to pursue the Civil
War. As a result Lincoln by-passed the Cartel by convincing the US Congress
to enact legislation authorizing the printing of dollars that carried the
full legal tender of US Treasury notes, that came to be called "Greenbacks."
- The European Banking Cartel was not pleased with Lincoln's
Greenbacks, and said so in their flagship newspaper of that era, The London
Times: "If this mischievous financial policy should become endurated
down to a fixture, then that government will furnish its own money without
cost. It will pay off its debts and be without debts. It will have all
the money necessary to carry on its commerce. It will become prosperous
beyond precedent in the history of the world. The brains and wealth of
all countries will go to America. That government must be destroyed or
it will destroy every monarchy on the globe."
- Destroy every monarchy? No! But, Lincoln could have severely
damaged the International Banking Cartel, had he lived. But on Good Friday,
April 14, 1865, Old Abe's administration ended prematurely, when the President
was fatally shot, in the Ford Theatre, while watching the British play,
"Our American Cousin."
- Shortly after becoming our 20th president, James Garfield
said, "Whoever controls the volume of money in any country is absolute
master of all industry and commerce. And when you realize that the entire
system is very easily controlled, one way or another, by a few powerful
men at the top, you will not have to be told how periods of inflation and
- On July 2, 1881, a few weeks after President Garfield
made the above statement, he too was assassinated.
- In June of 1963, President John F. Kennedy signed Executive
Order (EO) 11110, which would have divested the Cartel's central bank in
America, the Federal Reserve System, of its power in the United States,
had President Kennedy lived to implement his EO.
- But, on the 22nd of November 1963, scarcely six months
after Kennedy had signed the most momentous document since Lincoln's Emancipation
Proclamation of January 1, 1863, President Kennedy was assassinated in
- As commanded to do, the major media of the world virtually
ignored Kennedy's EO 11110, which should have been the most surprising
news to have erupted from the United States, since Andrew Jackson vetoed
the renewal charter of the Second Bank of the United States.
- And of course, EO 11110 was rendered null and void by
the Cartel's next president, Lyndon Baines Johnson.
- Throughout the 1970s, and part of the 1980s, Georgia
Republican Congressman Dr. Larry P. MacDonald worked tirelessly to expose
the hidden holdings, influence, and intentions of the Banking Cartel. But
on the 31st of August 1983, Dr. MacDonald's good work came to a fiery end:
The Korean Airlines 007, carrying Dr. MacDonald was shot down over Russian
- Please pray for the lives of Congressmen Ron Paul and
Dennis Kucinich, who are both currently fighting the Banking Cartel, and
fighting for all of us, and the real American way of life.
- We are their prey. All of us, from the left and right.
But if a majority of Americans, no matter where they reside on the political
spectrum, joined hands and hearts against the alien Monetary/Banking Cartel,
we could take back our country, and in time restore the American Dream,
and make the United States the best example of a sovereign nation the world
has ever seen.
- J. Speer-Williams