- On October 29, the Australian web site zik.com.ua reported
- "Western Ukraine was hit by a severe epidemic of
unidentified influenza, tentatively diagnosed by doctors as viral pneumonia.
The number of dead has climbed dramatically. Doctors advise Western Ukrainians
to stay home and use preventive medicine."
- On October 30, Jane Burgermeister's theflu.com reported
- "More than 30 people have died in the Ukraine as
a result of a mysterious new virus that has an affinity for the lungs,"
according to Swiss reports. Ukraine's Health Ministry said the virus' origin
is unknown and showed "no signs of mutating to become more virulent."
So far, 40,000 people were reported sick and 951 hospitalized.
- On October 30, healthfreedomalliance.org reported that
Ukraine's Health Minister, Vasyl Knyazevych, said two laboratories diagnosed
11 of 33 samples tested as "highly influenza A/H1N1." As a result,
he considered declaring a nationwide quarantine, even though western areas
alone were affected.
- Since October 19, 30 deaths, including one child, from
"acute respiratory infections," were reported, at first called
SARS (severe acute respiratory syndrome, a serious form of pneumonia caused
by a virus). Influenza A virus affects birds and some mammals like pigs.
- WTO Fear Mongering
- The WTO says Swine Flu is similar to seasonal strains.
Most cases are mild, and many people recover unaided. Yet it called the
virus "unstoppable" and, on June 11, declared its highest phase
6 alert, saying: "The world is now at the start of the 2009 influenza
pandemic." On July 13, it stopped just short of mandating mass vaccinations
to halt the pandemic's spread.
- On its November 1 "Pandemic (H1N1) 2009" update,
it said "more than 199 countries and overseas territories/communities
have reported laboratory confirmed cases of pandemic influenza H1N1 2009,
including over 6,000 deaths."
- On November 3, it reported the outbreak in Ukraine, "confirmed
(as) H1N1 (based on) samples taken from patients in two of the most affected
regions," and concluded that "most (Ukraine influenza) cases
are caused by the H1N1 virus.
- Infectious disease expert, Dr. Donald Lau, disagrees,
- "The statistical probability of this being the same
H1N1 virus (is) infinitesimally small." He believes a highly virulent
new strain is to blame. Public health authority, Dr. Leonard G. Horowitz
sees a deadly connection between governments and the drug cartel over dangerous,
toxic vaccines. On You Tube, he recently warned that:
- "These vaccinations contain highly unstable viruses
that easily mutate, because they are 'live active' laboratory mutants that
are being administered....People shed these 'live' viruses up to three
weeks following vaccination. That means if you haven't been vaccinated,
and you get near someone who has and then sneezes, you can get their H1N1
- He explained that anyone contracting H1N1, from vaccinations
or other Swine Flu-infected persons, risks combining it with other internal
or environmental viruses, creating a lethal mix that can kill. He expressed
great concern about vaccines used to transmit dangerous viruses, capable
of mutating into deadly ones, believes this may be happening in Ukraine,
and thinks America and other nations may be next.
- Ukraine Reports of Overhead Aerosol Spraying
- On October 31, Kiev newspaper editors got dozens of calls
about light planes doing aerosol spraying during the day. In refuting the
claims, the district's Emergency Response office said "no permission
had been granted for small aviation aircraft to fly within the city limits."
Yet eye-witness accounts from Lviv, Ternopil, and other Ukraine cities
said the same thing.
- On November 8, the South African web site fto.co.za reported
that last June 26:
- "Suspicious aircraft were forced to land. A US operated
(Russian-made long-range heavy transport) AN-124 changed its call sign
from civilian to military which then triggered a response from the IAF
(Indian Air Force) upon entering Pakistani air space (forcing) the plane
to land in Mumbai while (a) second one was forced down by Nigerian fighter
jets that also arrested the crew."
- "According to reports, China's People's Liberation
Army Air Force contacted the Indian and Nigerian intelligence officials
about the presence of these US operated Ukrainian aircraft amidst growing
concern that the United States was spreading 'biological agents' in the
Earth's atmosphere, which some Chinese officials believed to be an attempt
to (commit) mass genocide via the spread of H1N1 swine flu."
- These aircraft "were carrying 'waste disposal' systems
that could spray up to 45,000kg (nearly 100,000 pounds) of aerial type
mist from sophisticated....nano pipes" in the planes' wings - called
- "Then last week, (aircraft) sprayed (an unknown)
substance over Ukraine days before the (mysterious) plague outbreak."
- Quarantine and Martial Law Declared
- On October 30, president Viktor Yushchenko quarantined
nine regions, ordered mobile military hospitals established throughout
the country, and was expected to declare martial law. Reports from western
Ukraine said a "severe outbreak of UNIDENTIFIED Influenza, (is) suspected
by doctors to be a form of viral pneumonia."
- On November 4, in a nationwide address, Yushchenko cited:
- -- an "emergency epidemic situation in the country,"
caused by "infections of viral origin, including A/H1N1 flu (that
are) rapidly spreading across Ukraine;"
- -- "People are dying; the epidemic is killing doctors;"
- -- "three pathogens of viral infections came to
Ukraine at the same time: two of them are seasonal flu and the third is
the A/H1N1; according to virologists, such a combination of infections
due to mutation may produce a new, even more aggressive virus;"
- -- "It is generally known that the only way to prevent
any infection is vaccination;" Dr. Viera Scheibner, the world's foremost
vaccine expert, calls it the worst way as vaccines often cause the diseases
they're designed to prevent;
- -- "in early October," it was known that "viral
infections in the west of the country" were spreading;
- -- "The current Constitution after alterations in
2004 makes the Government solely responsible for conducting state healthcare
policy....(by) my decree I put" the National Security and Defense
Council (in charge) of decision-making;"
- -- "Failure to comply with its orders will immediately
result in application to the law enforcement authorities."
- In other words, Yushchenko declared martial law. He also
ordered a crackdown on political protests, the arrest of public health
officials opposed to mass Swine Flu vaccinations and quarantines, arrests
of anyone not complying, and a ban on all infection medicines except Swine
- By November 6, Deputy Health Minister, Zinovy Mytnyk,
said "633,877 people (were) suffering from flu and acute respiratory
infections," and "95" had died.
- On November 7, healthfreedomalliance.org updated the
totals to "871,037 Influenza/ARI (acute respiratory infection) cases,
39,603 hospitalized, and 135 deaths, and asked if Baxter released a bioweapon
in Ukraine, saying "Evidence appears to suggest" it. It cited
a February 24 bloomberg.com report that "Baxter Sent Bird Flu Virus
to European Labs by Error (containing) contaminated (virus) samples...."
- The problem was discovered when inoculated ferrets in
a Czech lab died. Austrian health minister, Sigrid Rosenberger, confirmed
that Baxter supplied batches "infected with a bird flu virus."
Company spokesperson, Christopher Bona, blamed "human error."
Others were skeptical, including Austrian journalist Jane Burgermeister.
- On June 10, she filed sweeping criminal charges with
the FBI in addition to earlier April 8 ones with the Vienna State Prosecutor's
Office against Baxter AG, Baxter International and Avir Green Hill Biotechnology
AG, "for manufacturing, disseminating, and releasing a biological
weapon of mass destruction on Austrian soil between December 2008 and February
2009 with the intention of causing a global bird flu pandemic virus and
of intending to profit from that same pandemic in an act that violates
laws on international organised crime and genocide."
- Baxter operates Biosafety Level 3 (BLS-3) labs that take
strict precautions to assure against accidental H3N2 (human influenza)
and H5N1 (bird flu) co-mingling contamination. Letting it happen suggests
something more nefarious than an accident.
- BLS-3 personnel are trained in handling pathogenic and
potentially lethal agents and are supervised by competent, experienced
scientists. In addition, these labs have specially engineered design features
for added safety.
- By combining H3N2 and H5N1 viruses, "Baxter produced
a highly dangerous biological weapon with a 63 per cent mortality rate.
The H5N1 virus is restricted in its human-to-human transmissibility, especially
because it is less airborne."
- "However when....combined with seasonal flu viruses
(easily transmitted by air), a new flu virus is created which is unknown
to the human immune system and which will have a severe impact on an unprotected
population. A deadly virus of this kind could spread around the world in
a short time and (potentially) infect millions (or) even billions of people."
- Baxter (via Avir) "distributed (72 kilos of) contaminated
(live bird flu) vaccines using false concealment and false labels to 16
laboratories in Austria and....other countries at the end of January/beginning
of February, potentially infecting at least 36-37 laboratory staff, who
(were) treated preventively for bird flu and ordinary flu." On the
same day, 18 Avir employees were as well at Vienna's Otto Wagner Hospital.
- Burgermeister cited a Baxter-Avir 2006 contract with
Austria's Health Ministry for 16 million vaccine doses in case a bird flu
pandemic was declared. This "laboratory incident shows that national
and international authorities are not able to fulfill their obligations
to ensure the safety of the Austrian people," and indicates they engaged
in a cover-up.
- "If a pharmaceutical company can breach laws - and
almost trigger a bird flu pandemic, which (potentially could spread worldwide)
- without being made accountable for it....then there is, de facto, no
rule of law on Austrian territory."
- She also contends that Baxter's production system, "namely,
the use of 1200 liter bioreactors and vero cell technology," meets
"the technical criteria to be classified as a secret dual purpose
large-scale bioweapon production facility (able to produce) a huge amount
of contaminated vaccine material....rapidly."
- "If (this) material were added to the 1200 liter
bioreactors, it would replicate and infect the entire batch of vaccine
material in (it). Contaminated material could (then) be distributed among
sections of the population using false labels and secretly marked batches
(able to) infect millions of people."
- Burgermeister accused high-level Austrian Health and
other Ministry officials of knowledge and support of this practice. Otherwise,
controls would have prevented it. In June, she named drug producers Baxter,
Novartis and Sanofi Aventis; world agencies, including the WHO, UN, and
CDC; and high-level officials in Austria, other European countries, and
- Did Baxter Release a Bioweapon in Ukraine?
- Baxter has a facility in Ukraine. Given the above evidence,
it may be behind the current outbreak. A November 1 David Rothscum infowars.com
article headlined: "Has Baxter International released a biological
weapon," in citing an earlier Huffington Post report on a man named
Joseph Moshe, a Mossad biological warfare expert. True or not, he warned,
on an August radio program, about "a biological weapon....being made
by Baxter International('s Ukraine facility) that would be spread through
vaccine and would cause a plague upon its release." Having reported
this two months before the outbreak lends credence to his story.
- In August, Ukraine was almost influenza free. On October
30, earthtimes.org said only two cases of Swine Flu had been reported.
According to fto.co.za, on March 26, reports were that "thousands
of Ukrainians refused" to be vaccinated, because of fears about "diphtheria,
mumps, polio, hepatitis B, tuberculosis, (and) whooping cough among others.
Health officials said (this) could lead to disease outbreaks...."
Perhaps unleashing a "biological weapon" is how to convince them
and millions elsewhere.
- Rothscum confirmed Moshe's credentials, noting that "massive
numbers of microbiologists have been dying bizarre deaths." Among
- -- Stephen Lagakos, Professor of Biostatistics and AIDS
researcher at Harvard's School of Public Health, died in an October auto
- -- Malcolm Casadaban, reknown molecular geneticist, died
of plague in September;
- -- Wallace Pannier, noted germ warfare scientist, died
in August of respiratory failure;
- -- August "Gus" Watanabe, former Eli Lilly
and Company Executive Vice President of Science and Technology and former
head of its Research Laboratories, died of apparent self-inflicted wounds
from a .38-caliber handgun; a note left behind cited depression over his
- -- Caroline Coffey, Cornell University post-doctoral
biomedicine researcher, died in June from massive cuts to her throat; and
- -- Nasser Talebzadeh Ordoubadi, a Mind-Body-Quantum medicine
pioneer and discoverer of an antitoxin treatment for bioweapons, died in
February of "suspicious" causes.
- On November 7, theflucase.com asked:
- Is the Ukraine outbreak "the plague? A mutated virus?
Or is the plague the cover for introducing a mutated virus?" Citing
the South African web site fto.co.za., it wondered if the Ukraine Swine
Flu strain "might have mutated (to) pneumonic plague."
- It reported Ukraine's Deputy Minister of Health saying
his nation has a different H1N1 strain than the rest of the world because
of how many were infected so fast. Other officials disagree and suggest
this one may have mutated to something else because it "has a much
bigger rate of filling the lungs with blood....The plague or virus in the
Ukraine has 10 times the mortality rate (attributed to) normal swine flu."
- However, unconfirmed reports are that "people are
going on as normal....they also say this is fear mongering" to promote
voluntary vaccinations. "Everyone is waiting for the gene sequences
which will confirm whether this has been hyped up, a real mutated H1N1,
or just bad (Ukraine) health services." Perhaps exaggerated illness
and death reports to stoke fear and be a pretext for what followed.
- Ukraine is now under martial law. Civil liberties are
suspended. By government edict, anyone may be criminally prosecuted. Scheduled
January elections may be delayed or cancelled. Public demonstrations are
banned. Political opponents are prohibited from traveling in quarantined
areas. Borders are partially closed. Mandated vaccinations are coming.
WHO fear-mongering is hyping the danger. A month before the outbreak, it
took part in a bioterrorism plague exercise. On November 7, Lake of the
Hills, IL police conducted their own against pneumonic plague as part of
the McHenry County Department of Health's emergency planning.
- Burgermeister suggests that Baxter, the:
- "WTO and the international corporate crime syndicate
that funds them may have decided they could go ahead with their plan to
trigger a pandemic in Europe and the USA because the public awareness of
the dangers of the vaccine has become too great, not least as a result
of WHO and Baxter being caught contaminating 72 kilos of vaccine material
with the live bird flu virus in February."
- Opposition to Vaccinations in Europe
- Across the continent, opposition is widespread. Few are
showing up to get it. On November 7 in Paris, a public demonstration against
them was held. As of November 5, less than 0.1% of the French population
was inoculated despite a mass vaccination campaign. 90% of Greek health
workers oppose them. Reports from Portugal say vaccine centers are nearly
empty, and doctors and nurses won't take them. Sources expect a "revolution"
if they're mandated.
- A mid-October Der Spiegel article reported an "open
rebellion" among general medical professionals and child physicians
across Germany over dangerous Swine Flu vaccines. Dieter Ludwig, drug commission
chairman of the German medical profession, said health authorities colluded
with drug companies to promote them.
- In Denmark, most public officials and healthcare workers
won't take them, citing the danger and saying H1N1 is no different from
seasonal flu. Throughout Scandinavia, sentiment is the same with up to
75% opposition. In Sweden, as few as several thousand have gotten them.
Across the continent also, in the Netherlands, Spain, Belgium and elsewhere.
Also large segments of the US, Canadian and UK populations voice strong
opposition. Open protests are occurring in Austria. In other countries
as well. Millions know the toxicity and won't touch them. Ukraine's outbreak
may be a counteroffensive to force them, first there, then globally.
- Ukraine Outbreak Spreads
- On November 6, innworldreport.net headlined, "Pneumonic
Plague Outbreak in China Follows Outbreak in Ukraine." The town of
Ziketan (population 10,000) reported two deaths and a dozen others infected.
The "area inside a 17-mile radius" was quarantined to contain
it. The "highly contagious disease, one of the most virulent and deadly
diseases on earth, (is) usually fatal within 24 hours. It attacks the lungs
and kills nearly everyone who catches it unless treated rapidly with antibiotics."
- On the same day, Belarus President Alexander Lukashenko
called the panic over Swine Flu artificially created by drug companies.
He urged people not to panic, and said authorities are monitoring the situation
in neighboring Ukraine. Ten deaths were reported in the Minsk, "preceded
by flu-like symptoms."
- Radio Free Europe/Radio Liberty disseminates US propaganda
in 20 countries, including Russia, Ukraine, Iran, Iraq, and Afghanistan.
On November 4, it headlined, "Swine Flu Fears Spread from Ukraine
to Afghanistan," then reported, true or false, incidences showing
up in Iran, Belarus, Turkmenistan, Serbia, and other Balkan countries.
"Afghanistan has declared a nationwide public health emergency and
closed all educational institutes for three weeks."
- On November 2, the Chinese web site sina.com reported
that authorities in a southeast Bulgarian district declared an A/H1N1 epidemic,
according to local media accounts. The "sick rate" rose "to
200 per 10,000 people," and in some towns is approaching epidemic
levels. A later report said 210 per 10,000. Two deaths were reported, and
Bulgaria's chief health expert, Tencho Tenev, said "at least two million
Bulgarians, or 30 percent of (the) population, could become infected with
the flu virus over the coming months."
- On November 9, thebirdflupandemic.com headlined, "Russia,
Belarus and Bulgaria On The Verge Of A Flu Epidemic As Cases In Ukraine
Near 1 Million."
- Same day Ukraine reports said 1,031,597 people are sick
with flu-like symptoms, 52,742 have been hospitalized, and 174 people have
died. On November 6, Russia's Chief Health Official, Gennady Onishchenko,
said most regions in the country "are on the verge of a flu epidemic."
- "Disturbing reports are beginning to surface in
western Europe. In Austria, special army units based in Korneuburg (where
Baxter's facilities are located), have been conducting pandemic emergency
exercises and quarantining patients in hospitals. Are they expecting something
- WHO "Whole-of-Society Pandemic Readiness Guidelines
for Pandemic Preparedness and Response in the Non-Health Sectors"
- Prepared in April 2009, the same month Swine Flu was
reported in Mexico, it was revised in July and now easily accessed coincidently
with the Ukraine outbreak. Its aim is:
- "to prepare the whole of society, beyond the health
sector, for pandemic influenza....including public and private sector organizations
and essential services."
- The flucase.com says it "outlines how WHO will take
over a country's essential services, including water and sanitation; fuel
and energy; food; health care; telecommunications; finance; law and order;
education; and transportation under the pretext of a pandemic emergency."
- The "guidelines" state:
- "National inter-ministerial pandemic preparedness
committees should map out the central government's roles, responsibilities,
and chain of command and designate lead agencies," answerable to the
WHO that's perhaps enforceable during a "health emergency." It
may work like this.
- Vaccine law attorney, Alan G. Phillips says:
- "....underlying laws.... allow states to mandate
vaccines in an emergency....throw out exemptions, (and) impose quarantines
and isolation outside of our homes."
- US laws are similar. They can mandate vaccinations and
let states isolate and quarantine influenza victims if authorities call
the disease infectious and life-threatening. Under the 2006 Public Readiness
and Emergency Preparedness (PREP) Act, the HHS Secretary may declare any
disease an epidemic or national emergency requiring mandatory vaccinations,
quarantine, or other protective measures. It's a short step to empowering
WHO with authority over most nations in short order.
- Its "guidelines" also want Defense Ministries
to designate military assets to enforce vaccinations and quarantines under
pandemic conditions. They also say:
- "Ministries of Justice should consider what legal
processes could be suspended during the pandemic and make alternate plans
to operate courts" while it continues.
- According to theflucase.com:
- "leaked (French) documents show that the Minister
of Justice has ordered the suspension of the most basic rights, and people
can be incarcerated for up to six months without having to appear before
a judge in a pandemic emergency."
- Might America and other nations order similar measures
under a "pandemic emergency," real or bogus.
- Internal 2006 IBM Document Reveals Advance Knowledge
of a Planned Pandemic
- Titled, "Services & Global Procurement pan IOT
Europe, Pandemic Plan Overview," it was distributed to upper-level
management in France. It predicted a "100% chance (of a) planned (pandemic)
occurring within the next 5 years," covering quarantines and operational
procedures to be taken after an official WTO announcement. This document
suggests what many believe - that governments and the drug cartel, in collusion
with the WTO, orchestrated the current crisis, choosing Ukraine as the
lead target. The situation there deserves close monitoring because of what
may happen globally.
- Advance Pandemic Warning and Early Preparations
- Replikins, Ltd. is a small Boston-based biotech firm
that "develops and markets....predictive products and vaccines....based
upon the company's discovery of Replikins, a new group of peptides related
to the rapid replication function in viral and other diseases (capable
of) predicting the emergence of virulent strains of particular diseases."
- On April 7, 2008, a year before the reported Mexican
H1N1 outbreak, it published a "FluForecast" stating the following:
- "Replikins, Ltd. has found that the Replikin Count
of the H1N1 strain of influenza virus has recently increased to 7.6 (plus/minus
1.4), its highest level since the 1918 H1N1 pandemic....A rising Replikin
Count of a particular influenza strain, indicating the rapid replication
of the virus, is an early warning which has been followed consistently
by an outbreak of a specific strain. The current increase appears to be
specific to H1N1; there was a concurrent 80% decline in the Replikin Count
of (seasonal) H3N2, for instance."
- "The current H1N1 appears to be rapidly replicating
simultaneously in the US and Austria....However, the same virus replikin
structures detected by FluForecast software in all three previous pandemics,
namely 1918 H1N1, 1957 H2N2, and 1968 H3N2, as well as in H5N1 (Avian Flu),
have not yet been detected in the currently evolving H1N1."
- In an October 24, 2007 press release, the US Treasury
Department discussed the "preliminary results of the industry-wide
pandemic flu exercise....More than 2,700 organizations registered to participate
anonymously (which) began in September and ran for three weeks." Involved
were banks, insurance companies, securities firms and exchanges, and state
and federal regulators.
- "The exercise simulated a pandemic wave with a peak
absenteeism rate of 49 percent....President Bush directed Treasury in May
2006 to coordinate with the banking and finance sector to better prepare
its response to a pandemic crisis."
- On December 12, 2007, FEMA Region I (for New England)
hosted a joint federal-state exercise "to strengthen contingency plans
for an influenza pandemic. Operation PANEX 07 is the first functional exercise
of its type in this country designed to determine best practices for a
coordinated multi-agency response to an outbreak."
- Participating agencies included the Department of Homeland
Security (DHS), Health and Human Services (HHS), and Defense (DOD) "in
partnership with their counterparts in the six New England states."
- On July 28, 2009, CNN reported that the Pentagon will
"establish regional teams of military personnel to assist civilian
authorities in the event of a significant outbreak of the H1N1 virus this
fall, according to Defense Department officials....The plan calls for military
task forces to work in conjunction with (FEMA)."
- Consider the implications. On October 23, Obama declared
a H1N1 national emergency. The Pentagon will be in charge if conditions
warrant it. Civil liberties may be suspended. Martial law may be declared.
Mandatory toxic, dangerous vaccinations may be ordered, known to cause
auto immune diseases ranging from annoying to debilitating to life-theatening.
The situation in Ukraine bears watching. It may signal what's soon heading
- Stephen Lendman is a Research Associate of the Centre
for Research on Globalization. He lives in Chicago and can be reached at <mailto:email@example.com>firstname.lastname@example.org
- Also visit his blog site at sjlendman.blogspot.com and
listen to The Global Research News Hour on RepublicBroadcasting.org Monday
- Friday at 10AM US Central time for cutting-edge discussions with distinguished
guests on world and national issues. All programs are archived for easy