- First of all, understand that an adjuvant is an immune
stimulant and potentiator. Aspartame, for instance, is an adjuvant.
Here is a report on it: http://www.rense.com/general/asp.htm
- Aspartame interacts with drugs and vaccines. Aspartame
also destroys the immune system. (Aspartame aka NutraSweet, Equal,
Spoonful, E951, Canderel, Benevia, etc) Interestingly, Dr. Russell
Blaylock, MD said that adjuvants cause the same things like MS, lupus,
autism, ALS. Same thing with aspartame as discussed in books by the
- Excitotoxins: The Taste That Kills by neurosurgeon Russell
Blaylock, M.D., www.russellblaylockmd.com
- Aspartame Disease: An Ignored Epidemic,
- www.sunsentpress.com by H. J. Roberts, M.D.
- Be sure to watch the aspartame documentary, Sweet Misery:
A Poisoned World. You can get a copy of it from Cori Brackett at
email@example.com Cori is an MS victim who walked out of
her wheelchair and 8 months later her huge lesion all but disappeared.
Before getting off aspartame she could barely walk or talk. She
is fine now.
- Now you understand why you can find aspartame in vaccines
like Cholera and Typhoid. It's an adjuvant! Dr. Deagle says
that they are putting the same adjuvants used in the Swine Flu in the seasonal
flu vaccine. Be warned!
- Also, they are going to vaccinate pregnant women first
this month even though 28% of pregnant women hospitalized with swine flu
- - Betty
- "Previous studies of flu viruses found that the
danger to the unborn is not from the virus, but from the cytokine immune
reaction to the virus--that is the mother's immune reaction to the virus.
What this means is that pregnant women who take this vaccine (especially
since it is to be a two to three part vaccine) will have the same immune
effects and may dramatically increase the mother's risk of having a child
with autism or schizophrenia. This is accepted in the medial literature
and have been done repeatedly in animals exposed to vaccine during pregnancy.
We could see a real disaster with this vaccine program. Mothers should
be warned. Remember, there is no evidence that the vaccine will protect
anyone from the virus."
- Remember these profound words: "There is no
evidence that the vaccine will protect anyone from the virus." You
can imagine that aspartame victims with neurological problems, and children
with birth defects from aspartame are going to be hit the hardest.
- Neurosurgeon Russell Blaylock, M.D. also wrote
"a new, more horrifying event is soon to take place that will potentially
kill thousands and cripple tens of millions more." He says a new vaccine
has been created using an immune adjuvant called Squalene, that has been
shown to produce devastating neurological injuries in animals and has been
strongly linked to the Gulf War syndrome and the 200% increase in the fatal
disease ALS in soldiers receiving the anthrax vaccine. Here is the information
- He says the information is critical, so please pass it
on. Also remember the troops were also consuming diet soda in the 120 degree
Arabian sun. The symptoms of Desert Storm Illness are the exactly
the same as those for aspartame. It was a double whammy and the troops
didn't have a chance.
- Read on for this report by Jon Rappoport. This
is very important!
- Dr. Betty Martini, D.Hum, Founder
- Mission Possible International
- 9270 River Club Parkway
- Duluth, Georgia 30097
- 770 242-2599
- www.mpwhi.com, www.dorway.com, www.wnho.net
- Aspartame Toxicity Center, www.holisticmed.com/aspartame
- BREAKING NEWS---SWINE FLU
- OCT. 1, 2009
- There are all those health workers in NY who are protesting
the state regulation that says they have to take the Swine Flu vaccine
themselves or lose their jobs.
- The LA Times is reporting that the first Swine Flu preparation
out of the hopper is going to be the nasal spray, FluMist---and that health
workers will be given it right away.
- The package insert from past versions of FluMist states
that anyone who gets the vaccine should avoid contact with persons who
have compromised immune systems for 21 days.
- WHO DO HEALTH WORKERS DEAL WITH ALL THE TIME?
- PEOPLE IN HOSPITALS AND NURSING HOMES WHO HAVE COMPROMISED
- Get it?
- See if you can get this piece to health workers in New
- JON RAPPOPORT
- NASAL SPRAY VACCINE
- OCTOBER 1, 2009. Its been confirmed that the first doses
of Swine Flu vaccine will be nasal spray.
- Here is a clip from the LA Times:
- By Thomas H. Maugh II
- September 19, 2009
- At least 3.4 million doses of vaccine against the pandemic
H1N1 influenza virus will be available at the beginning of October, and
about 20 million doses per week should become available soon after that,
federal officials said Friday.
- The first vaccine available will be MedImmune's FluMist
intranasal vaccine, but injectable vaccines should be distributed a week
or two later, Dr. Jay Butler, chief of the Centers for Disease Control
and Prevention's 2009 H1N1 vaccine task force, said at a morning news conference.
The intranasal vaccine has not been approved for children younger than
2, adults older than 49 or pregnant women, so it may go primarily to healthcare
- End of LA Times clip.
- Note that the FDA has not approved the nasal spray vaccine
- Children under 2
- Adults older than 49
- and Pregnant women
- Why not?
- What's in the vaccine?
- Dr. Sherri Tenpenny points out that putting a vaccine
into the body through the nasal cavity brings the contents of the vaccine
dangerously close to the brain.
- Although this vaccine is supposed to contain inactivated
H1N1 virus, there have been instances in which inactivation was botched
in the manufacturing process of other vaccines. Therefore, the virus was
able to cause infection and illness.
- And here is another explosive issue---
- The Times article mentions that health workers will likely
be the first people to receive this nasal-spray vaccine.
- Dr. Tenpenny states that the package-insert for past
FluMist vaccines warns, FluMist recipients should avoid close contact with
immunocompromised individuals for at least 21 days.
- Where would health workers be likely to encounter such
individuals? IN THE HOSPITAL.
- So this nasal spray will be shedding and spreading virus
among debilitated and immune-system-weakened patients in hospitals.
- And of course, there are millions of people everywhere
whose immune systems are weak.
- Finally, why would the manufacturer of this vaccine want
people who take the vaccine to avoid contact with immunocompromised individuals,
IF THE VIRUS IN THE VACCINE IS INACTIVATED AND HARMLESS.
- Think about that.
- One doctor I've spoken to said, No. The virus in the
vaccine wont spread to people with weak immune systems. But the virus could
stimulate their immune systems, which are already weak, and therefore overload
them, causing serious problems.
- Well, even in that case, the conclusion would be: ANYONE
WHO HAS A WEAK IMMUNE SYSTEM shouldn't take the vaccine in the first place.
And public health agencies aren't issuing broad warnings about that.
- No matter how you look at it, the FluMist vaccine is
set to cause some major problems as it rolls out from the manufacturer.
- Those health workers who are protesting against mandatory
Swine Flu vaccination in New York for themselves should understand these
- JON RAPPOPORT