- Jeff - This is truly weird. First is
a link to the AP story...I encourage everyone to read it carefully. There
are very strange aspects to it that one cannot dismiss lightly. One
wonders if this man had been anyone else... than whoever he is...
if the outcome would have been the same.
- As it is, we don't know what the outcome actually is.
Did he get a VIP pass to fly to Israel shortly after he was taken into
custody? There have been no news reports of him being charged with
- The public post by one 'H.L. Schenken' introduces
even more strange...but unsubstantiated angles...including the infamous
name of Baxter Labs...
- Here is the story from AP...
- Police Standoff Ends at LA Federal Building
- And now here is the internet post by 'H.L. Schenken'...
- LA Standoff Explained--Moshe Was Going Public About Vaccine
- Posted by H.L. Schenken
- Now, the information I received tonight.
- Joseph Moshe (Moshe is the man's middle name) is a bio-scientist.
He works (worked?) for a unit within Mossad. He is an Israeli citizen.
- The Secret Service was not the agency involved in the
surveillance of Moshe at his home in California. This was done by the FBI,
who had orders to detain him, or "bring him in."
- Moshe did not send a threat to the White House. Rather,
he communicated that he intended to go public with information he had regarding
the flu vaccine that is being prepared by Baxter Labs, an Austrian company
(headquartered in the US - ed).
- The information is this: The vaccine is being manufactured
in Ukraine. It is not a vaccine at all, but rather an engineered genetically
mutated bio-weapon meant to cause sickness and death. Moshe informed the
White House he intended to go public with this information.
- When he became aware that the FBI was about to detain
him, he packed some belongings in his car and set out for the Israeli consulate,
located in close proximity to the federal building where the standoff took
place. FBI pursuit kept him from reaching his destination.
- Mounted on top of the large black vehicle was a microwave
weapon which fried the electronics in Moshe's car as well as any communication
devices he had which might have been used to contact the media or others
who could help him.
- Moshe did not suffer the same effects of the gas and
pepper spray that others would have because he had built up an immunity
to such weapons as a by-product of his Mossad training.
- Moshe was not handcuffed because he was not placed under
arrest. After leaving police or FBI custody, he returned to Israel, where
he is at this time.
- The information comes from one of my confidential sources.
I have reason to believe it is accurate. If I receive more information
I will post it.
- Last Edited by HL Schenken on 8/15/2009 at
- The beginning of Perestroika was decided at the meeting
of the Soviet Politburo on March 26, 1987. Mikhail Gorbachev justified
his new policy as a necessary step to "hug Europe to death" and
"evict the United States from Europe." These words have been
excluded from his published books.
- Vladimir Bukovsky said: "In 1992 I had unprecedented
access to Politburo and Central Committee secret documents which have been
classified, and still are even now, for 30 years. These documents show
very clearly that the whole idea of turning the European common market
into a federal state was agreed between the left-wing parties of Europe
and Moscow as a joint project which Gorbachev in 1988-89 called our "common
European home." (interview by The Brussels Journal, February 23, 2006).
- What is the Final Phase?
- link to thefinalphaseforum.invisionzone.com
- Learn about Anatoliy Golitsyn
- So, there it is. WHAT it is, we cannot be certain
of. Consider...Mr. 'Moshe' sits through FOUR ROUNDS of disabling
tear gas and pepper spray INSIDE his tiny car? The cops are mind-blown
by this feat alone. And then Mr. Schenken raises the darkly-clouded
name of Baxter Labs in his post. So, if you see an announcement by
Prime Minister Netanyahu soon that he is ordering Israelis NOT to take
the swine flu vaccine, it may not be just a coincidence...