- Alan G. Philips is an attorney with the following credentials:
- -- he's one of the few American lawyers whose practice
includes vaccine exemption and waiver issues;
- -- he advises other attorneys seeking help for their
own clients on vaccine exemptions;
- -- he co-founded Citizens for Healthcare Freedom (CHF)
as "a grassroots, nonprofit organization supporting an exciting new
Consumer Health Freedom Act in North Carolina" where he lives and
- -- he "may be the only attorney in the US with a
website dedicated to vaccine exemptions" - vaccinerights.com;
- -- he authored "The Authoritative Guide to Vaccine
Legal Exemptions;" and
- -- he's written numerous articles and publications on
vaccinations and immunizations, including "Dispelling Vaccination
Myths: An Introduction to the Contradictions Between Medical Science and
Immunization Policy," published in 1996 and most recently updated
- Given the possibility of universally mandated untested,
experimental, toxic, and extremely dangerous Swine Flu vaccinations this
fall, Philips' work is especially relevant and vital.
- In its entirety, it can be accessed at vaccinerights.com/dispellingvaccinationmythsx.pdf.
A brief account follows below, focusing on 10 myths and truths he explains
plus some additional information. More than ever, information is vital
for protection against vaccines that can cause annoying to life-threatening
autoimmune diseases, even the illnesses they're designed to prevent.
- Of special concern is their affect on children. In America
and elsewhere, they're over-immunized enough to destroy their immune systems,
leaving them vulnerable to a lifetime of serious health disorders.
- No one should voluntarily or otherwise take any vaccine,
let alone one as untested and dangerous as for H1N1. But make no mistake.
The dominant global media are readying a high intensity fear-mongering
campaign to convince the unwary to jeopardize their health and well-being
by doing it. Just say NO!!
- In America, laws in place empower the Health and Human
Services and/or Defense secretaries to declare a national emergency and
order mass vaccinations. Legally, individual states can resist, but not
likely when enough pressure is applied.
- Under the proposed, but not enacted, October 2001 Model
State Emergency Health Powers Act (MSEHPA), states are advised on how to
exercise extraordinary emergency powers without regard to civil liberties
issues. Individual ones have adopted some of its provisions and may add
more later given the power of Washington and the media to force them.
- The WHO is also empowered under the 2005 International
Health Regulations (IHR) to address but not mandate global vaccinations.
But it has enough influence to compel nations to go along in case of a
"declared" pandemic threat, even without evidence to prove one.
- Suspicious H1N1's Origins
- On April 24, AP reported that"
- "Health officials are investigating a never-before-seen
form of the flu that combines pig, bird and human viruses.... (It's) a
growing medical mystery because it's unclear how (affected people) caught
the virus. None (of seven cited had) contact with pigs." Nor had others
reportedly affected in other US cities.
- The "intercontinental" mixture included North
American Swine Flu, North American Avian Flu, human H1N1 flu, and a fourth
H3N2 strain found in Asia and Europe.
- Suspicions about a synthetic laboratory-made virus have
surfaced. Writing in NewsMax.com, Dr. Russell Blaylock quoted an unnamed
viroligist saying: "Where the hell it got all these genes we don't
know." According to Blalock: "Debate continues over the possibility
that swine flu is a genetically engineered virus."
- Dallas County Medical Director Dr. John Carlo voiced
concern about the possibility that:
- "This strain of swine influenza (may have been)
cultured in a laboratory....something that's not been seen anywhere actually
in the United States and the world...."
- Recently interviewed on Russia Today TV, investigative
journalist Wayne Madsen cited a University of Wisconsin lab conducting
joint influenza vaccine research with drug company FluGen. On March 24,
Reuters reported that:
- "FluGen, Inc., an emerging leader in the development,
production and delivery of influenza vaccines and related products, today
announced it has secured exclusive rights to a novel, patent-protected
vaccine-delivery technology (that) painlessly delivers seasonal and pandemic
- Madsen believes "the Swine Flu virus began in a
lab," the objective being profits for vaccine makers with products
"that may not actually be safe." Many noted experts share that
view about all vaccines.
- NutriMedical founder Dr. William Deagle reported that
6-8% of Swine Flu DNA matches no virus on record. He believes more lethal
strains may appear in the fall.
- Project Camelot "provide(s) a vehicle for researchers
and whistleblowers to get their stories out." Interviewed on its Whistleblower
Radio show, Burk Elder Hale claimed that a senior drug company biochemist
(unnamed to protect him) told him:
- "....an aerosoled precursor has been put into the
air and almost everyone has breathed it into their lungs. (When Swine Flu)
vaccines (are) administered in the fall, (they'll) be activated when (their)
constituents come into contact with the aerosoled precursor in the body
and will cause a rapid spread of the H1N1 influenza A virus. The biochemist
is very upset about the matter....and is a very reliable source that needs
our utmost protection."
- Catherine Austin Fitts is a former high-level US government
official and Wall Street insider. She's now the editor of Solari.com and
runs Solari, Inc. as an "online media company focusing on ethical
investment and preserving family wealth."
- Admitting she's no expert, she wrote this about Swine
Flu on July 22:
- "I believe one of the goals of the swine flu vaccine
is depopulation. Perhaps it is the goal of a swine flu epidemic as well,
whether bio-warfare or hype around a flu season....Lowering immune systems
and increasing toxicity levels combined with poor food, water and terrorizing
stress will help do the trick....a plague can so frighten and help control
people that they will accept the end of their current benefits....without
objection. And a plague with proper planning can be highly profitable.
Whatever the truth (about) swine flu and related vaccines....it can be
used (to) control (a) situation that is quickly shifting out of control."
- "In short, an epidemic can be used to offset the
inflation of capital with increasing deflation of the value and income
of labor and continual demand destruction. (What's coming next is the)
meaner face of 'the establishment against the rest of society.' "
- The possibility of a diabolical depopulation scheme can't
be dismissed. The idea's been around for decades, including from the 1974
Henry Kissinger project - National Security Study Memorandum 200 (NSSM
200). It was backed by Rockefeller interests to cull the world population
of useless feeders so corporate giants could exploit world resources unimpeded.
- Kissinger's scheme was to make birth control a prerequisite
for US aid. He wanted the annual death rate doubled and for a population
decline in the hundreds of millions by 2000. Poor third world women in
countries like Brazil were involuntarily sterilized. Millions were harmed
then. Perhaps today's toll from mandatory global Swine Flu vaccinations
will be billions.
- Yet US laws were passed to prevent it. In 1986, the National
Childhood Vaccine Injury Act (NCVIA) required:
- -- giving parents written information on vaccine benefits
and risks so they could decide on what was safe for their children;
- -- maintaining a permanent record of all vaccines given
children, including producer names and lot numbers;
- -- keeping up to date medical records of all vaccinations
given children; and
- -- recording all serious health problems after vaccinations
were administered and notifying the federal Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting
System (VAERS) immediately.
- At issue is whether federal laws and constitutional and
Nuremberg protections will help. Nuremberg requires voluntary consent with
full disclosure of known risks and avoidance of experimental treatments
if there's any reason to believe harm may result. The Fifth Amendment protects
against abusive government authority in stating that "No person shall....be
deprived of life, liberty or property, without due process of law...."
The Eighth Amendment prohibits "cruel and unusual punishments."
Harming human health is cruel and abusive. Mandating suspect drugs violates
Nuremberg, the US Constitution, and other protective laws. Whether they'll
be enforced is another matter.
- Dispelling Vaccination Myths with Truths
- Myth No. 1: Vaccines are safe
- Under the 1986 National Childhood Vaccine Injury Act,
VAERS (Vaccine Adverse Reporting System) was established. Annually, it
reports about 11,000 serious vaccine reactions, including up to 200 deaths
and many more permanent disabilities.
- Far more alarming is the following;
- -- the FDA estimates that only 1% of serious adverse
reactions are reported;
- -- CDC says it's 10%;
- -- medical school students testified before Congress
that they're told not to report these incidents;
- -- according to the National Vaccine Information Center
(NVIC), only one in 40 New York doctors reported adverse vaccine reactions
- -- international studies show vaccines cause up to 10,000
US SIDS (Sudden Infant Death Syndrome) deaths annually, and at least half
of them are from vaccines;
- -- another study determined that 3000 US children die
annually from vaccines;
- -- poor reporting in America suggests that annual adverse
vaccine reactions, in fact, number from 100,000 - one million;
- -- since 1988, the government's National Vaccine Injury
Compensation Program (NVICP) paid families of affected children $1.2 billion
- -- as authorized by the 2006 Public Readiness and Emergency
Preparedness (PREP) Act, HHS Secretary Sebelius, granted drug companies
legal immunity (except for impossible to prove willful misconduct) to proliferate
dangerous, untested Swine Flu vaccines globally;
- -- vaccines are legally mandated in all 50 US states,
though legally avoidable in most (under normal circumstances) as explained
- -- in settling vaccine damage suits, drug companies
impose gag orders to keep vital information from the public; and
- -- insurers refuse to cover adverse vaccine reactions
because of the high potential liability they'd face.
- Truth No. 1
- Vaccinations cause high numbers of severe reactions,
permanent disabilities, and deaths as well as an enormous personal and
public cost. Virtually none of this gets reported.
- Myth No. 2: Vaccines are very effective
- Medical literature documents significant numbers of vaccine
failures for measles, mumps, small pox, pertussis, polio and Hib-causing
bacterial meningitis and pneumonia. In 1989, Oman experienced a widespread
polio outbreak six months after completing a population-wide immunization
program. In Kansas (in 1986), 90% of 1300 reported pertussis cases were
"adequately vaccinated," and 72% of Chicago pertussis incidents
in 1993 had been as well.
- Truth No. 2
- Evidence shows that vaccinations are an unreliable and
dangerous way to prevent illness and disease.
- Myth No. 3: Low US disease rates are attributable to
- From 1850 - 1940, well before mandatory vaccination programs,
the British Association for the Advancement of Science reported a 90% decrease
in childhood diseases due to improved sanitation and hygiene practices.
By 1945, US medical authorities noted a 95% drop in deaths from the leading
childhood infectious diseases (diphtheria, pertussis, scarlet fever and
measles), well before mass-immunizations began.
- A recent WHO report found that third world disease and
mortality rates had no direct correlation with immunization programs, but
closely relate to hygiene and diet standards.
- Truth No. 3
- No evidence links vaccines with infectious disease declines.
Proper hygiene and diet practices may be far more effective.
- Myth No. 4: Sound immunization theory and practice prove
the effectiveness of vaccines
- Although vaccines stimulate antibody production, no evidence
suggests that alone assures immunity. A 1950 British Medical Council-published
study found no relationship between antibody count and disease incidence.
Natural immunization involves many bodily organs and systems. Artificially
producing antibodies can't achieve it.
- Research also shows how squalene adjuvants harm the human
immune system, making it susceptible to numerous illnesses and diseases
ranging from very annoying to life threatening. In addition, the "herd
immunity" notion of mass-immunizations effectiveness is largely discredited.
Just the opposite is true as evidence shows that fully vaccinated populations
have experienced epidemics numerous times in the past.
- Further, vaccine effectiveness "remains scientifically
unproven" because no double blind studies have been conducted to do
it. Significantly, recent disease outbreaks have affected more vaccinated
children than unvaccinated ones. And the common practice of "one size
fits all" is troublesome. It lets tiny new-borns get the same dosage
as a five year old. It tolerates dubious quality control practices producing
what's known as "Hot Lots" - ones associated with disproportionately
high death and disability rates.
- Shockingly, the FDA refuses to act preventatively against
them. In fact, individual vaccine lots have almost never been recalled
even when associated with severe adverse reactions. Instead, they're administered
under the assumption that all recipients respond the same, regardless of
race, ethnicity, genetic makeup, or other characteristics.
- A recent New England Journal of Medicine-reported study
found that a significant number of Romanian children receiving polio vaccine
contracted the disease. Evidence linked antibiotic injections to it. One
innoculation raised the polio risk eight-fold; two - nine shots, 27-fold,
and 10 or more 182-fold.
- New research may reveal other unknown hazards, but public
safety won't be addressed until government health officials act responsibly,
report accurately, and adequately protect their populations from vaccines
they never should allow.
- Truth No. 4
- Many supposed vaccine truths have, in fact, been proved
- Myth No. 5: Childhood diseases are extremely dangerous
- False. Even CDC data show a 99.8% pertussis recovery
rate during the 1992-94 period. One Cincinnati Children's Hospital infectious
diseases expert said at the time: "The disease was very mild, no one
died, and no one went to the intensive care unit."
- Nearly always, childhood infectious diseases "are
benign and self-limiting. They usually impart lifelong immunity, whereas
vaccine-induced immunization (when achieved) is only temporary." In
fact, it can increase vulnerability later on by postponing better tolerated
childhood illnesses until adulthood when death rates (though still low)
are far higher.
- Most important is that nearly all common infectious diseases
are rarely dangerous, and, in fact, can develop strong, healthy adult immune
systems when they're most needed. In addition, few people know that children
who didn't contract measles have a higher incidence of skin diseases, degenerative
bone and cartilage ones, and tumors while ovarian cancer is higher among
mumps-free adult women. The human immune system benefits from common childhood
infectious diseases. Freedom from them may be harmful later on.
- Truth No. 5
- Childhood disease dangers are greatly exaggerated to
scare parents into getting their children vaccinated with unsafe drugs.
- Myth No. 6: Polio vaccinations were very successful
- False again. In 1955, when the Salk vaccine was introduced,
polio was considered the most serious post-war public health problem. A
year later, six New England states reported sharp rises ranging from more
than double in Vermont to a 642% increase in Massachusetts. Other states
also were badly impacted enough for Idaho and Utah to halt immunizations
due to increased incidence and death rates.
- In his 1962 congressional testimony, Dr. Bernard Greenberg,
Biostatistics Department head at the University of North Carolina, reported
sharp polio increases from 1957 to 1959 and a Public Health Service whitewash
that suppressed it. In 1985, the CDC reported that 87% of US cases between
1973 and 1983 were caused by the vaccine. Later it added that it caused
nearly all imported cases, and most of the victims were fully vaccinated.
- Further, misdiagnosing, poor reporting, and cover-ups
suggest that the actual number of vaccine-associated paralytic polio (VAPP)
cases "may be 10 to 100 times higher than that cited by the CDC."
- In 1977, even Jonas Salk admitted that mass inoculations
caused most polio cases since 1961.
- Truth No. 6
- The Salk vaccine proved highly dangerous. Information
about it was suppressed, and declines in the disease were well underway
when mass-immunizations were begun. In Europe, they occurred in countries
that used, then rejected the vaccine proving it was never needed in the
first place. Showing also that the same is true for other diseases, including
Swine Flu with the WHO and CDC admitting that most cases are mild, unthreatening,
and generally pass without treatment, let alone risking dangerous unneeded
- Myth No. 7: Lack of an initial adverse reaction proves
vaccines are safe
- Documented long-term health problems include arthritis,
chronic headaches, rashes indicative of disease, non-healing skin lesions,
seizures, autism, anemia, multiple sclerosis, ALS, cancer, and many others.
Ingredients common to all vaccines are at issue. Squalene adjuvants are
a biological time bomb that can harm or destroy the human immune system.
- Other ingredients are known toxicants and carcinogens,
including thimersol (a mercury derivative), aluminum phosphate, formaldehyde,
phenoxyethanol, and numerous gastrointestnal toxicants like liver toxicants,
cardiovascular and blood toxicants, and reproductive toxicants. "Chemical
ranking systems rate many vaccine ingredients among the most hazardous
substances" known, even in microscopic doses.
- "Millions of children (and adults) are partaking
in an enormous crude experiment, and no sincere, organized effort is being
made to track the negative side effects or to determine the long-term consequences."
- Dr. Bart Classen's epidemiological research found vaccines
as the cause of 79% of insulin type I diabetes cases in children under
10. The sharp rise in numerous other diseases may also be linked with mass-immunizations.
California's autism rate skyrocketed 1000% in the last 20 years. In the
1990s, MMR vaccine usage in Britain (for measles, mumps and rubella) occurred
at the same time autism rose sharply. The January 2000 Journal of Adverse
Drug Reactions reported that no adequate testing was done, so the vaccine
never should have been licensed.
- The Autism Society says: "Autism is a complex developmental
disability that typically appears during the first three years of life
and is the result of a neurological disorder that affects the normal functioning
of the brain...."
- According to the CDC and National Vaccine Information
Center, one in every 150 US children develop the disease. Tens of millions
are affected worldwide, making it more common than pediatric cancer, incurable
type 1 (juvenile-onset) diabetes and AIDS combined. In the early 1940s,
prior to mass immunizations, autism was so rare that few doctors ever encountered
it. Today it's a global pandemic.
- Truth No. 7
- Long-term vaccination reactions have been suppressed
and ignored in spite of the alarming correlation between their use and
the rise of autoimmune and other diseases. Vaccines aren't for protection.
They're for profit and other nefarious purposes. Avoiding them is essential
to protecting human health and well-being.
- Myth No. 8: Vaccines are the only available disease prevention
- "Historically, homeopathy has proven many times...more
effective than allopathic (conventional) medicine in the treatment and
prevention of disease." During the 1849 US cholera outbreak, homeopathic
hospitals documented a 3% death rate compared to 48 - 60% in conventional
ones. It's as true today, and recent epidemiological studies show homeopathic
remedies far superior to vaccines in preventing diseases. They're safe,
effective, and toxin and side effect-free, yet most insurers won't cover
- Truth No. 8
- Alternative treatments and remedies have been safe and
effective for generations, yet the medical establishment and governments
attack and spurn them.
- Myth No. 9: "Vaccinations are legally mandated and
- All states require them. However, laws vary by state,
legal exemptions exist, and all states offer one or more of the following:
- -- all states allow medical exemptions for persons susceptible
to adverse reactions; parents can cite this for their children based on
- -- 48 states offer religious exemptions but may require
membership in an established religious organization; "according to
federal precedent, personal religious beliefs may be sufficient for a religious
exemption regardless of which religious organization you belong to, or
whether or not you belong to an organized religion at all;" in addition,
the Supreme Court defined religion broadly for legal purposes; and
- -- 17 states allow philosophical or personal exemptions.
- All public and private schools must comply with federal
and state vaccination laws and permit legal exemptions.
- Truth No. 9
- Some vaccines are mandated, but most, perhaps all, US
citizens may use legal exemptions to avoid them. In a recent article, however,
- "All non-medical exemptions in the US are ultimately
provided conditionally. That is, states have the right to require immunization
for everyone, legally exempt or not, during an (emergency) outbreak, other
than (for) those" with medical exemptions.
- Myth No. 10: Governments place public health concerns
above all others
- Vaccination history shows "documented instances
of deceit portraying vaccines as mighty disease conquerors, when in fact
vaccines have had little or no discernible impact - or have even delayed
or reversed - pre-existing disease declines....Conflicts of interest are
the norm in the vaccine industry." Government agencies like the FDA
and CDC are stacked with corporate officials who return to high-paying
industry jobs provided they place profit considerations over public health
- In November 2000, concern over this and adverse reactions
got the American Association of Physicians and Surgeons (AAPS) to pass
a unanimous resolution at its 57th meeting calling for a moratorium on
mandatory childhood vaccinations and for doctors to insist on "truly
informed consent for (their) use...."
- In October 1999, Dr. Bart Classen, founder and CEO of
Classen Immunotherapies, told Congress:
- "It is clear....that the government's immunization
policies are driven by politics and not by science. I can give numerous
examples where employees of the US Public Health Service....appear to be
furthering their careers by acting as propaganda officers to support political
agendas. In one case....employees of a foreign government, who were funded
and working closely with the US Public Health Service, submitted false
data to a major medical journal. The true data indicated the vaccine was
dangerous; however, the false data" indicated no risk.
- In addition, "four letters from the FDA/Public Health
Service....clearly reveal(ed) that the anthrax vaccine" approved for
US military personnel was done "without the manufacturer performing
a single controlled clinical trial." They're essential to determine
safety and effectiveness. Failure to conduct them proved devastating to
the health and well-being of recipients and still does today. Besides,
all vaccines are unsafe and some are extremely dangerous.
- US military forces receive many or all of the following
- -- three shots for hepatitis B;
- -- two for hepatitis A;
- -- annually for influenza so all military personnel will
get Swine Flu shots;