- Lincoln's Birthday gives us an appropriate opportunity
to examine some deep American traditions which may also give us some unusual
insights into the "principalities and powers" of Ephesians Chapter
- Abraham Lincoln worked valiantly to prevent the Rothschild's
attempts to involve themselves in financing the Civil War.
- Interestingly, it was the Czar of Russia who provided
the needed assistance against the British and French, who were among the
driving forces behind the secession of the South and her subsequent financing.
Russia intervened by providing naval forces for the Union blockade of the
South in European waters, and by letting both countries know that if they
attempted to join the Confederacy with military forces, they would also
have to go to war with Russia.
- The Rothschild interests did succeed, through their agent
Treasury Secretary Salmon P. Chase, to force a bill (the National Banking
Act) through Congress creating a federally chartered central bank that
had the power to issue U.S. Bank Notes. Afterward, Lincoln warned the American
- "The money power preys upon the nation in time of
peace and conspires against it in times of adversity. It is more despotic
than monarchy, more insolent than autocracy, more selfish than bureaucracy.
I see in the near future a crisis approaching that unnerves me, and causes
me to tremble for the safety of our country. Corporations have been enthroned,
an era of corruption will follow, and the money power of the country will
endeavor to prolong its reign by working upon the prejudices of the people,
until the wealth is aggregated in a few hands, and the republic is destroyed.
- Lincoln continued to fight against the central bank,
and some now believe that it was his anticipated success in influencing
Congress to limit the life of the Bank of the United States to just the
war years that was the motivating factor behind his assassination.
- The Lone Assassin Myth is Born
- Modern researchers have uncovered evidence of a massive
conspiracy that links the following parties to the Bank of Rothschild:<http://www.servelec.net/lincoln.htm#5>5 Lincoln's
Secretary of War Edwin Stanton, John Wilkes Booth, his eight co-conspirators,
and over seventy government officials and businessmen involved in the conspiracy.
- When Booth's diary was recovered by Stanton's troops,
it was delivered to Stanton. When it was later produced during the investigation,
eighteen pages had been ripped out. These pages, containing the aforementioned
names,were later found in the attic of one of Stanton's descendants.
- >From Booth's trunk, a coded message was found that
linked him directly to Judah P. Benjamin, the Civil War campaign manager
in the South for the House of Rothschild. When the war ended, the key to
the code was found in Benjamin's possession.
- The assassin, portrayed as a crazed lone gunman with
a few radical friends, escaped by way of the only bridge in Washington
not guarded by Stanton's troops.
- "Booth" was located hiding in a barn near Port
Royal, Virginia, three days after escaping from Washington. He was shot
by a soldier named Boston Corbett, who fired without orders. Whether or
not the man killed was Booth is still a matter of contention, but the fact
remains that whoever it was, he had no chance to identify himself. It was
Secretary of War Edwin Stanton who made the final identification. Some
now believe that a dupe was used and that the real John Wilkes Booth escaped
with Stanton's assistance.
- Mary Todd Lincoln, upon hearing of her husband's death,
began screaming, "Oh, that dreadful house!" Earlier historians
felt that this spontaneous utterance referred to the White House. Some
now believe it may have been directed to Thomas W. House, a gun runner,
financier, and agent of the Rothschild's during the Civil War, who was
linked to the anti-Lincoln, pro-banker interests.<http://www.servelec.net/lincoln.htm#6>6
- The Federal Reserve
- Another myth that all Americans live with is the charade
known as the "Federal Reserve." It comes as a shock to many to
discover that it is not an agency of the United States Government.
- The name "Federal Reserve Bank" was designed
to deceive, and it still does. It is not federal, nor is it owned by the
government. It is privately owned.<http://www.servelec.net/lincoln.htm#7>7 It
pays its own postage like any other corporation. Its employees are not
in civil service. Its physical property is held under private deeds, and
is subject to local taxation. Government property, as you know, is not.
- It is an engine that has created private wealth that
is unimaginable, even to the most financially sophisticated. It has enabled
an imperial elite to manipulate our economy for its own agenda and enlisted
the government itself as its enforcer. It controls the times, dictates
business, affects our homes and practically everything in which we are
- It takes powerful force to maintain an empire, and this
one is no different. The concerns of the leadership of the "Federal
Reserve" and its secretive international benefactors appear to go
well beyond currency and interest rates.
- Andrew Jackson
- Andrew Jackson was the first President from west of the
Appalachians. He was unique for the times in being elected by the voters,
without the direct support of a recognized political organization. He vetoed
the renewal of the charter for the Bank of the United States on July 10,
- In 1835, President Andrew Jackson declared his disdain
for the international bankers:
- "You are a den of vipers. I intend to rout you out,
and by the Eternal God I will rout you out. If the people only understood
the rank injustice of our money and banking system, there would be a revolution
- There followed an (unsuccessful) assassination attempt
on President Jackson's life. Jackson had told his vice president, Martin
Van Buren, "The bank, Mr. Van Buren, is trying to kill me...."<http://www.servelec.net/lincoln.htm#9>9
- Was this the beginning of a pattern of intrigue that
would plague the White House itself over the coming decades? Was his (and
Lincoln's) death related by an invisible thread to the international bankers?
- James Garfield
- President James Abram Garfield, our 20th President, had
previously been Chairman of the House Committee on Appropriations and was
an expert on fiscal matters. (Upon his election, among other things, he
appointed an unpopular collector of customs at New York, whereupon the
two Senators from New York--Roscoe Conkling and Thomas Platt--resigned
- President Garfield openly declared that whoever controls
the supply of currency would control the business and activities of all
the people. After only four months in office, President Garfield was shot
at a railroad station on July 2, 1881. Another coincidence.
- John F. Kennedy
- President John F. Kennedy planned to exterminate the
Federal Reserve System. In 1963 he signed Executive Orders EO-11 and EO-110,
returning to the government the responsibility to print money, taking that
privilege away from the Federal Reserve System.<http://www.servelec.net/lincoln.htm#10>10
- Shortly thereafter, President John F. Kennedy was assassinated.<http://www.servelec.net/lincoln.htm#11>11 The
professional, triangulated fire that executed the President of the United
States is not the most shocking issue. The high- level coordination that
organized the widespread coverup is manifest evidence of the incredible
power of a "hidden government" behind the scenes. (Sound preposterous?
Read Kill Zone, by Craig Roberts for an update on the events in Dealey
- The Trail of Blood Continues
- In the 70's and 80's, Congressman Larry P. McDonald spearheaded
efforts to expose the hidden holdings and intentions of the international
money interests. His efforts ended on August 31, 1983, when he was killed
when Korean Airlines 007 was "accidentally" shot down in Soviet
airspace. A strange coincidence, it would seem.
- Senator John Heinz and former Senator John Tower had
served on powerful Senate banking and finance committees and were outspoken
critics of the Federal Reserve and the Eastern Establishment. On April
4, 1991, Senator John Heinz was killed in a plane crash near Philadelphia.<http://www.servelec.net/lincoln.htm#12>12
- On the next day, April 5, 1991, former Senator John Tower
was also killed in a plane crash. The coincidences seem to mount.<http://www.servelec.net/lincoln.htm#13>13
- Attempts to just audit the Federal Reserve continue to
meet with failure. It is virtually impossible to muster support for any
issue that has the benefit of a media blackout.<http://www.servelec.net/lincoln.htm#14>14 (The
bizarre but tragic reality that the American people suffer from a managed
and controlled media is a subject for another discussion.)
- Beginning of a Series
- For many years, numerous authors have attempted to sound
the alarm that there exists a hidden "shadow government" that
actually rules America. Most of us have dismissed these "conspiracy
theory" views as extremist and unrealistic. However, when I had the
opportunity to have lunch with Otto von Habsburg,<http://www.servelec.net/lincoln.htm#15>15 Member
of the European Parliament, he made two remarks that caught my attention.
The first was: "The ignorance in America is overwhelming." Indeed,
the contrast in general awareness of world affairs between the average
American and the average European is striking.
- It was his second observation that really provoked me:
"The concentration of power in America is frightening."<http://www.servelec.net/lincoln.htm#16>16 As
a reasonably circumspect senior executive, having spent three decades in
international finance and viewing America as a broadly based representative
democracy, his remark shocked me. It prompted me to do some more homework.
The results of my inquiries are most disturbing.
- 1. Wardner, James W., The Planned Destruction of
America, Longwood Communications, 397 Kingslake Drive, DeBarry, FL, 1994.
[IMG]A "must read."
- 2. Roberts, Craig, Kill Zone, Consolidated Press
International, 1994. Fascinating expos, on the assassination of John F.
Kennedy. Paul, Ron, The Ron Paul Survival Report (a newsletter by a former
congressman on monetary issues, personal survival, etc.), P.O. Box 602,
Lake Jackson, TX, 77566.
- (A comprehensive list of similar resources is also included
in the notes to <http://www.khouse.org/briefing.html>The Vortex
Strategy, Volume 2.)
- 1. <http://www.servelec.net/briefing.html>Briefing
Packages Iron Mixed with Clay: The Emergent European Suprastate; Mystery
of Babylon; Daniel's Seventy Weeks; et al.
- 2. 2 Corinthians 2:11.
- 3. Ephesians 6:12.
- 4. Roberts, Archibald E., Bulletin--Committee to
Restore the Constitution, Feb. 1989, p. 6; H.S. Kennan, The Federal
Reserve Bank, p. 9; James W. Wardner, The Planned Destruction of America,
- 5. Roberts, Craig, Kill Zone, p. 170.
- 6. Thomas W. House was the father of "Colonel"
Edward Mandell House who later became the key player in the election of
Woodrow Wilson and the passage of the Federal Reserve Act.
- 7. Lewis vs. United States, Ninth Circuit Court, Apr.
- 8. Roberts, Archibald E., Bulletin--Committee to
Restore the Constitution, Feb. 1989, p. 5.
- 9. Schlesinger Jr., Arthur M., The Age of Jackson,
Mentor Books, NY, 1945, p. 6-7.
- 10. Roberts, Craig, Kill Zone, Typhoon Press, Consolidated
Press International, 1994, p. 189.
- 11. For a current summary of what really happened at
Dealey Plaza, read Craig Robert's Kill Zone.
- 12. Kah, Gary H., En Route to Global Occupation,
Huntington House Publishers, Lafayette, LA, 1992, p. 19.
- 13. ibid., p. 18.
- 14. ibid., p. 19-20.
- 15. His father ruled Europe until the end of the Austrian-Hungarian
Empire in 1918.
- 16. <http://www.khouse.org/update.html>Personal
UPDATE, November 1993, p. 4-8.