- On July 13, a World Health Organization (WHO) Global
Alert headlined, "WHO recommendations on pandemic (H1N1) 2009 vaccinations"
suggest that universally mandated ones are coming. It stated that on July
7, the pharmaceutical industry-dominated Strategic Advisory Group of Experts
(SAGE) on Immunization held an "extraordinary meeting in Geneva to
discuss issues and make recommendations related to vaccine for the pandemic
- There's no pandemic nor until recently a single death
anywhere attributable to Swine Flu. Yet WHO said the virus "is considered
unstoppable," while admitting little evidence of spread so far, most
cases are mild, and many people recover unaided. Nonetheless, all countries
will need vaccines and should follow these priorities as initial supplies
will be limited:
- -- immunize health care workers "to protect the
essential health care infrastructure;" then
- -- pregnant women; children over six months of age "with
one of several chronic medical conditions;" healthy young adults aged
15 - 49; healthy children; healthy adults aged 50 - 64; and finally healthy
adults aged 65 or older.
- WTO suggested the risks in stating "new technologies
are involved in the production of some pandemic vaccines, which have not
yet been extensively evaluated for their safety in certain population groups..."
As a result, "post-marketing surveillance" and "post-marketing
safety and effectiveness studies" are essential so that countries
can adjust their vaccination policies.
- WHO "recommendations" are binding on all 194
member countries in case a pandemic emergency is declared under the 2005
International Health Regulations Act and April 2009 WHO pandemic plan.
- It's crucial to understand that these vaccines are experimental,
untested, toxic and extremely dangerous to the human immune system. They
contain squalene-based adjuvants that cause a host of annoying to life-threatening
autoimmune diseases. They must be avoided, even if mandated. It's also
known that vaccines don't protect against diseases they're designed to
prevent and often cause them. They should be banned but proliferate anyway
because they're so profitable, and if globally mandated to the greatest
- Get ready because that's precisely what's coming - universal
orders to risk toxic vaccine hazards. In the coming weeks, the dominant
media globally will get into high gear fear-mongering mode to convince
people voluntarily to submit to jeopardizing their health and well-being.
It's essential to refuse and be safe and international law absolutely allows
- Stephen Lendman is a Research Associate of the Center
for Research on Globalization. He lives in Chicago and can be reached at
- Also visit his blog site at sjlendman.blogspot.com and
listen to The Global Research News Hour on RepublicBroadcasting.org Monday
- Friday at 10AM US Central time for cutting-edge discussions with distinguished
guests on world and national issues. All programs are archived for easy