- The People of Iran have made their choice. Democracy
- Despite Israeli military threats and American charm offensive,
Iranians re-elected their president, Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, by landslide
- This is a highly deserved choice: President Ahmadinejad
proved his devotion to God, to people of Iran, to freedom of man.
- He is a brave and charismatic leader. At his visit to
the UN, Ahmadinejad reminded us of a young Fidel Castro in 1960 and of
asser Arafat in 1974. He stood his ground and supported embattled Palestine
in Durban-II, He also spoke frankly at Columbia University despite torrents
of hate, threats, isolation attempts, calumny and abuse.
- He leads Iran on the way of peaceful development and
political and economic independence. His steadfastness improves the world
we live in. Barak Obama called for peace with the Muslim world in Cairo
because Ahmadinejad did not give ground to pressure. Israeli Prime Minister
Netanyahu demanded his head but became the butt of world-wide criticism
himself. There is a good chance for peace in the Middle East, and that
is thanks to President Ahmadinejad's consistency.
- We call upon the candidate Mr Mousavi to concede victory
to Ahmadinejad, and avoid turmoil and provocations for the sake of democracy
and for Iranian people. We call upon President Obama's administration to
confirm its "<>determination to seek dialogue with Iran whoever
wins". We call upon Israeli government to give up their attempts to
interfere in Iran's affaires and proceed with peace process. We call upon
Arab nations to reject Zionist intrigues and preserve peace and friendship
- The true interests of Israelis and Palestinians call
for a powerful, stable and independent Iran, as together with Turkey, they
would be able to restrain aggressive ambitions of Zionist generals and
bring peace to the Middle East.
- Israel Adam Shamir
- To subscribe to my group, send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The items published in the group can be seen on