- Jeff - I've been having discussions with an acquaintance
in town who considers himself a history buff. He had been reading a book
on early marine history that mentioned the East India Trading Company and
their interaction with China - and that as a thread of conversation.
For some reason one day, he mentioned that one of his favorite shows on
television was 'House' (Fox.com). As I had mentioned the Zionist
control of Hollywood and the media to him, I looked the show
up on my computer and found a link to watch the latest episode.
- In the episode...'House', a Jewish doctor, breaks up
a relationship between a white, blond, female doctor and a black doctor
on his team on the grounds that their relationship is a distraction to
their work. They either have to end the relationship, or one of them will
have to resign, or be fired.
- His 'team' is treating a young priest with mysterious
symptoms. We find that the priest has been accused of impropriate touching
of a young member of his church in his past and has been transferred around.
He has turned to alcohol and cigarettes and is now running a church on
- While they are stumped on a cause of the young priests
malady, a male Jewish doctor on House's team jumps up and rushes out of
the room as they are mulling over the symptoms.
- We find that the Jewish doctor has apparently solved
the mystery in finding the aids virus in the holy water at the church.
When the priest refuses to be tested for the aids virus they began treating
him for aids anyway, which causes further complications.
- Eventually, all this gets sorted out in the end to the
priest's benefit, but the seeds have been planted.
- Another drama taking place during the sitcom, is the
atheistic 'House' grappling with attending a celebratory party that has
something to do with the circumcision of his out-of-wed child with the
female Jewish administrator of the hospital. As the show ends, House is
sitting at the piano in his home drinking scotch while playing a Jewish
tune on the piano having decided to ship the celebration.
- The final scene is of the blond doctor sitting atop the
black doctor and making out - as they have apparently resolved their differences.
- I suppose I'll point this out to him as an example of
the Zionist media and the message it conveys.
- Just scanning thought the show descriptions, you find
mostly special-ops, militarized police squads that use torture to extract
information that saves us from terrorists, young people with magical powers,
and shows portraying (goyim) women as immoral.
- 'Ozzie and Harriet' have left the building.
- When I looked at the list of shows on the Fox website,
I realized that this is a rabbit hole that goes very deep and reminds
me of the Rothschild's 'Futurist Society' that collected and funded
authors like Aldous Huxley, Ayn Rand and others to project their sadistic
vision of future.
- The 'Futurist's Society' being just one of the many
- Two shows I'll mention briefly...
- 'Doll House' features a young female protagonist named
- The series description reads... "ECHO is an 'Active
- a member of a highly illegal and underground group of individuals who
have had their personalities wiped clean so they can be imprinted with
any number of new personas. Hired by the wealthy, powerful and connected,
the Actives don't just perform their hired roles, they wholly become --
with mind, personality and physiology -- whomever the client wants or needs
them to be. Whether imprinted to be a lover, an assassin, a corporate negotiator
or a best friend, the Actives know no other life than the specific engagements
they are in at that time."
- Confined between missions to a secret facility known
as the "Dollhouse," Echo and the other Actives including SIERRA
(Dichen Lachman), are assigned engagements by ADELLE DEWITT (Olivia Williams),
one of the Dollhouse leaders. After each scenario, Echo, always under the
watchful eye of her handler, BOYD LANGTON (Harry Lennix), returns to the
mysterious Dollhouse where her thoughts, feelings, experiences and knowledge
are erased by TOPHER BRINK (Fran Kranz), the Dollhouse's genius programmer.
- But the show that really caught my attention is 'Fringe'.
- "Produced by Warner Bros. Television and Bad Robot
Productions...From J.J. Abrams, Alex Kurtzman and Roberto Orci, the team
behind comes a new series that will thrill, terrify and explore the blurring
line between the possible and the impossible."
- The protagonist in the story is FBI Special Agent Olivia
Dunham who become part of a somewhat rouge interagency task force that
is put together to investigate a series of bizarre occurrences around the
world bio-weaponry, cross human / animal anomalies, mind-controlled
- To figure this out, the task force must obtain the release
of Walter Bishop, a former government scientist that has been institutionalized
for the last 17 years. It turns out, Bishop, who has a 196 IQ, has had
suffered memory loss from psychotropic drugs.
- As the story unfolds, he reacquires the covert lab he
was given in the basement of a Harvard science building and begins to remember
that many of these occurring anomalies are the result of experiments he
conducted years ago, Not surprisingly, he apparently was missing the ethical
switch between right and wrong, but was willing to do whatever the government
requested in the name of 'science'.
- One interesting twist in the story is in learning that
these anomalies are not the agenda itself, but a diversion from some greater
agenda that has yet to be discovered.
- Something that stands out in the FOX productions is that
they are not low end, but are highly funded.
- Anywho, this is probably more an analysis for an interdisciplinary
group of PhD candidates than a 'Hick from South Lick'...but it does seem
like the 'futurist society' continues to move forward...
- - Gary