- The Southern Poverty Law Center has always been a hells
nest of Zionists who promote Anti American views and distribute inaccurate
and subversive information.
- The Anti Defamation League is the unregistered agent
of a foreign power, in this case the state of Israel.
- It has always been involved in espionage and subversion
and it has been caught in the act many times.
- It should come as no surprise that the infamous MIAC
documents which were leaked by the Missouri State Highway Patrol were sourced
in these subversive organizations. Please forward this information to all
law enforcement organizations.
- And while you are at it, support and thank the organization
"ALIPAC" which is Americans for Legal Immigration PAC.
- Last week, the Governor of Missouri apologized for labeling
followers of 3rd-party candidates as terrorists. Now learn how this happened
in the first place.
- Law enforcement is deeply compromised.
- Missouri MIAC Documents Scandal Leads to Advisory on
SPLC & ADL
- Thursday, March 26, 2009
- Americans for Legal Immigration PAC(ALIPAC)
- ALIPAC is issuing a national advisory to all local, state,
and Federal law enforcement agencies and officers, along with all DHS Fusion
Centers, a warning against any reliance upon faulty and politicized research
issued by the Southern Poverty Law Center (SPLC) and Anti Defamation League
- A national scandal emerged in Missouri, after their MIAC
Fusion Center issued an eight page document which made many false claims.
The documents attempted to politicize police and cast suspicion on millions
of Americans. The 'Missouri Documents', as they came to be called, listed
over 32 characteristics police should watch for as signs or links to domestic
terrorists, which could threaten police officers, court officials, and
- Police were instructed to look for Americans who were
concerned about unemployment, taxes, illegal immigration, gangs, border
security, abortion, high costs of living, gun restrictions, FEMA, the IRS,
The Federal Reserve, and the North American Union/SPP/North American Community.
The 'Missouri Documents' also said potential domestic terrorists might
like gun shows, short wave radios, combat movies, movies with white male
heroes, Tom Clancey Novels, and Presidential Candidates Ron Paul, Bob Barr,
and Chuck Baldwin!
- The Southern Poverty Law Center was cited as a research
source for the 'Missouri Documents'. Furthermore, the attempt of these
documents to cast suspicion of violent and life threatening behavior on
millions of Americans who are concerned about these issues is consistent
with the regularly released political materials of both the SPLC and ADL.
- Since the SPLC was listed as a source in the MIAC Missouri
Documents, ALIPAC sent a letter of inquiry to the Missouri Governor Jay
Nixon on March 20, 2009 asking for more specific sourcing information.
- "When many of us read these Missouri Documents we
felt that the false connections, pseudo research, and political attacks
found in these documents could have been penned by the SPLC and ADL,"
said William Gheen of ALIPAC. "We were shocked to see credible law
enforcement agencies disseminating the same kind of over the top political
propaganda distributed by these groups."
- Colonel James F. Keathley, Superintendent of the Missouri
State Highway Patrol issued a letter of response to ALIPAC and other sources
on March 25-26, which states that the Missouri militia documents are being
withdrawn, more oversight will be applied to future releases, the Missouri
Documents do not meet the high quality standards expected from the MIAC,
and that "certain subsets of Missourians will not be singled out inappropriately
in these reports for particular associations".
- ALIPAC would like to advise all media sources, law enforcement
officers and agencies, that the ADL and SPLC are political organizations,
with stated political goals and agendas which are contrary to the candidates,
political parties, and millions of Americans besmirched by the MIAC documents.
- While both the ADL and SPLC actively market themselves
and seek roles as advisers to law enforcement and the media, both groups
regularly engage in political tactics like those observed in the now withdrawn
Missouri Documents. Materials from one or both organizations contributed
to this scandal.
- "In the past, these groups have served a helpful
role in America by providing information about racist and potentially violent
groups like the KKK and Neo Nazis," said William Gheen. "Unfortunately,
their mission has drifted into political efforts to paint almost any American
or group who opposes their broader political agendas as being associated
with racist or potentially violent groups just like what we saw in these
scandalous MIAC documents in Missouri."
- ALIPAC hopes that future scandals can be avoided by issuing
this advisory and promoting awareness of the faulty information distributed
to police and media in America by the Anti Defamation League and Southern
Poverty Law Center to prevent future scandals of this nature.
- Paid for by Americans for Legal Immigration PAC
- Post Office Box 30966, Raleigh, NC 27622-0966
- Tel: (919) 787-6009 Toll Free: (866) 703-0864
- FEC ID: C00405878
- WORLD VIEW NEWS SERVICE
- To subscribe to this group, send an email to:
- NEWS ARCHIVE IS OPEN TO PUBLIC VIEW
- Need some good karma? Appreciate the service?
- Please consider donating to WVNS today.
- Email email@example.com for instructions.
- To leave this list, send an email to: