- Most Comprehensive Work To Date On Angels!
- Could some angels actually be ETs! Is angelic DNA infused
in some humans! Were alchemists enedeavoring to tap into angelic power?
Do dark angels exist? Was there once a war between angelic factions?
- These are among the absolutely intriguing concepts covered
in Brad and Sherry Steiger's absorbing new book,"Real Angels."
While they have covered the subject of angels in past works, this volume
represents by far their most comprehensive entry on the subject. Indeed,
I submit that it is the most complete work to date on angelic entities.
- Among their engrossing topics are angelic encounters
during near- death experiences, angelic life-saving interventions, angelic
vocalizations, and angelic healings, all abetted by a plehora of fascinating
first-hand accounts of encounters with angelic beings.
- And, to top it off, they even include a user-friendly
relaxation technique for visualizing your own guardian angel!
- So, without the slightest hesitation, I endorse this
book with my highest possible commendation!
- Dr. Franklin Ruehl,Ph.D.
- Publisher: Benjamin Street Press (February 2009)
- Pages: 246 - Price: $19.95
- Review by Lee Prosser - email@example.com
- Ghostvillage.com review
- Real Angels is an outstanding collection of true
stories and personal revelations that humans have had with angels. In seeking
the truth of the matter, Brad Steiger and Sherry Hansen Steiger successfully
define, document, and detail angel rescues, transformations, healing, and
knowledge from these beings given to humans. This is a book you will enjoy
for its accuracy, drama, and honest, straight-forward approach.
- There is a discussion and sharing of material covering
such beings as ethereal entities, heavenly messengers, guardian angels,
spirit guides, Devas, elves, spirit teachers, the Watchers, Space Brothers
and Sisters, and the Sons of God. The reader will find this information
valuable, and highly helpful.
- There are twenty-two chapters in this well-written book.
Among the many topics covered include angels in the world religions, guardian
angels, beings known as invisible defenders, sacred places where miracles
happen, light beings from etheric vehicles, and the Watchers and the Nephilim.
A very interesting, thought-provoking chapter is the one titled "An
Ancient Order of Spirit Teachers and Healers," and also the two intriguing
chapters titled "The Watchers and the Nephilim" and "Majestic,
but Not Magical: Spiritual Hazards of Seeking to Command Angels."
- Art work for the book covers and interior is by gifted
artist Bill Oliver. The Steigers live in Iowa and have a Web site at www.bradandsherry.com.
- I would highly recommend this book for its overall, well-written
approach to the topic of angels. You will find it well worth you reading
time, and it will be a book you wish to share with loved ones. Congratulations
to both authors for a fine book filled with many insights about angels.
- Click here to buy this book now.