- GAZA (Pal Telegraph) -- Part
of the ongoing Israeli measures in Jerusalem, hundreds of Israeli settlers
attacked Al-Sadya neighborhood in east Jerusalem. The attackers tried to
storm houses of Al Jabir family.
- Bloody clashes erupted in the area as the settlers backed
by Israeli army on Sunday evening surprisingly came into the area. Hundreds
of Palestinians gathered in challenge of settlers who tried to advance
into the area.
- Israel escalated its repressive bloody actions as a new
fundamental mayor, Nir Barka, reached the office lately.
- The attacks of the unleashed settlers resulted in 10
Palestinians wounded and 4 Palestinians captured by Israeli army.
- The mayor has requested the demolition of tens of Palestinian
houses in Kafir Silwad to minimize the Palestinians in occupied Jerusalem.
- More than 150 Israeli settlers armed by guns and heavy
military means attacked Hebron city. Many houses were stormed in towns
of Jabir, Wadi Nasara and Wadi Ehsan near the holly mosque of Abarahm.
- Lately, 4 Palestinian shops were occupied by the MANIAC
settlers in the old market of Hebron City. Dogs, animals and other means
are being used by Israeli settlers to force Palestinians to leave their
- Thousands of Hicaters were confiscated as successive
Israeli government implemented plans of Judaization Jerusalem. Thousands
of houses were occupied and tens of Israeli settlers forcibly dwelled in
the occupied houses.
- Haaretz said that new rightist Israeli government is
to encourage the settlement expansion across the West Bank and Jerusalem.
It's expected that a new big plan to be set into practice to tie Malli
Admim settlement and occupied Jerusalem. The plan which included more than
3600 housing utilities was frozen upon harsh pressure from U.S. administration.