- Demographic predictions of increasing de-Europeanisation
are becoming realised in playgrounds throughout America, Europe, Australia
and New Zealand.
- Some call this creeping multiculturalism "a Genocide
against the White race." While globalist strategy does appear to undermine
local social cohesion first by encouraging immigration and then by whipping
up anti-immigrant hysteria, such analysis ignores personal choice. White
people have not been reproducing at replacement levels.
- "Around the time that President Kennedy went to
Germany and gave his 'Ich bin ein Berliner' speech, Europe represented
12.5 per cent of the world's population. Today it is 7.2 per cent, and
if current trends continue, by 2050 only 5 per cent of the world will be
European," states Russell Shorto in the New York Times.
- "We start to wonder about our identity at the moment
when we are about to lose it," notes Tom Sunic in the Occidental
Observer, but the Pan-European identity is something quite new in history.
- "Why should Pennsylvania, founded by the English,
become a Colony of Aliens, who will shortly be so numerous as to Germanise
us instead of our Anglifying them?" Benjamin Franklin complained in
- "In the early 20th century, federal immigration
officials classified the Irish, Italians, and Jews as separate races. Yet
today all these groups are viewed collectively, and benignly, as 'white,'"
writes Jeff Jacoby in the Boston Globe.
- Yet White identity has largely been defined collectively
as the opposite of benign because it comes with the historical baggage
of Southern Slavery, Segregation, Apartheid, and Colonialism. Throughout
the Western world and its former colonies legal systems had separate laws
for Whites and non-Whites. Even when such discrimination has been eliminated
from codes, complaints persist of unfair enforcement and unequal protection
alongside continuing structural inequalities.
- "Whiteness" has been used as a weapon against
non-Whites by the bankers and proprietors of capital to prevent working
class solidarity, while simultaneously White Christian middle and upper
classes have been subjected to decades of what Prof. Kevin MacDonald calls
the "culture of critique emanating from the most prestigious academic
and media institutions."
- Blogger Christian Lander summarises: "As a straight
white male, I'm the worst thing on earth."
- In college I actually told my American history professor,
"I wish I could rip my skin off."
- Jews are always exempt from collective White Guilt as
their involvement in Bolshevik massacres, the American slave trade, and
the conquest of Palestine is never mentioned at any level of the US public
educational system while the Holocaust is taught starting in Kindergarten.
- Although White Christians have been demonised as the
Oppressor class, poverty is not specific to race in the United States.
Representative Cynthia McKinney in a Congressional report concerning Hurricane
Katrina points out: "In the greater New Orleans area, 65,000 minority
residents lived in poverty before Katrina, compared with
- 85,000 whites."
- Sinister plots to reduce non-white populations and sometimes
white Muslim populations through promotion of birth control, instigating
warfare, starvation and disease have however constituted a recurring feature
of international politics.
- In 1974, the US National Security Council under Henry
Kissinger released a memorandum on the "Implications of Worldwide
Population Growth" claiming that population growth in Lesser Developed
Countries was a dangerous threat to US national security.
- It has even become popular to view mass death as something
positive. Prince Philip Duke of Edinburgh, leader of the World Wildlife
Fund said, "If I were reincarnated I would wish to be returned to
earth as a killer virus to lower human population levels," according
to a 1995 American Policy Center report.
- Neoconservative commentator Mark Steyn writes in America
Alone, "If you can't outbreed the enemy, cull 'em."
- Likewise, abortion has been promoted as a way of reducing
the population of the poor. Margaret Sanger, founder of Planned Parenthood
and member of the Eugenics Society wrote in 1922: "Those least fit
to carry on the race are increasing most rapidly Funds that should be used
to raise the standard of our civilisation are diverted to maintenance of
those who should never have been born."
- Despite disproportionate use by African Americans of
abortion services, their birth rate remains higher than replacement level
while European Americans' population continues to decline.
- Similar disparities exist in Europe. In 2005, 64,000
children were born in Norway of two foreign-born parents in comparison
with only 13,800 children born to native Norwegian parents. Immigration
in combination with higher non-European birth rates has resulted in projected
transformation of majorities into minorities.
- Journalist Eric Walberg blames the downfall of Europe
on neoliberalism while author Michael Hoffman blames moral degeneracy.
"The non-reproducing (i.e. self-exterminating) Whites of Europe and
America live for luxury."
- Yet, Europeans have always been a global minority. Even
pre-Christian Romans often recommended later marriage as a display of patience
and chastity while in other cultures women typically produced their first
baby at 14 or 15. In the 17th century, advances in medicine and hygiene
resulted in increasing European populations. Other nations are now catching
- Those who are panicked about disappearing European Christian
culture should strive to address the socio-economic and emotional factors
that discourage those of European ancestry from
- having children.
- Karin Friedemann is a Boston-based political analyst.
She is Director of the Division on Muslim Civil Rights and Liberties for
the National Association of Muslim American Women