- Very Important for you to be aware of a new bill HR 45
introduced into the House.
- This is the Blair Holt Firearm Licensing & Record
of Sale Act of 2009.
- We just learned yesterday about this on the Peter Boyles
- Even gun shop owners didn't know about this because it
is flying under the radar.
- To find out about this - go to any government website
and type in HR 45 or Google HR 45 Blair Holt Firearm Licensing & Record
of Sales Act of 2009. You will get all the information.
- Basically this would make it illegal to own a firearm
- any rifle with a clip or ANY pistol unless:
- ·It is registered
- ·You are fingerprinted
- ·You supply a current Driver's License
- ·You supply your Social Security #
- ·You will submit to a physical & mental evaluation
at any time of their choosing
- ·Each update - change or ownership through private
or public sale must be reported and costs $25 - Failure to do so you automatically
lose the right to own a firearm and are subject up to a year in jail.
- ·There is a child provision clause on page 16
section 305 stating a child-access provision. Gun must be locked and inaccessible
to any child under 18.
- They would have the right to come and inspect that you
are storing your gun safely away from accessibility to children and fine
is punishable for up to 5 yrs. in prison.
- If you think this is a joke - go to the website and take
your pick of many options to read this. It is long and lengthy. But, more
and more people are becoming aware of this. Pass the word along. Any hunters
in your family - pass this along.
- Peter Boyles is on this and having guests. Listen to
him on KHOW 630 a.m. in the morning. He suggests the best way to fight
this is to tell all your friends about it and "spring into action".
Also he suggests we all join a pro-gun group like the Colorado Rifle Association,
hunting associations, gun clubs and especially the NRA.
- This is just a "termite" approach to complete
confiscation of guns and disarming of our society to the point we have
no defense - chip away a little here and there until the goal is accomplished
before anyone realizes it.
- This is one to act on whether you own a gun or not.
- If you take my gun, only the criminal will have one to
use against me. HR 45 only makes me/us less safe. After working with convicts
for 26 years I know this bill, if passed, would make them happy and in
less danger from their victims.
- Please.. copy and send this out to EVERYONE in the USA
- More On Gun Grab HR 45 Here...